AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 02 Rating
Perfect 10 17 17.35%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 35 35.71%
7 out of 10 : Good 19 19.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 6.12%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.02%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-08, 20:25   Link #81
The-Ghost
anime lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
She got her ass kicked somehow and almost died.
ok thanks, never thought that would happen to her, i guess i should go and find translations. thanks
Old 2007-04-08, 20:25   Link #82
Meophist

I just watched the episode. Despite its super-low quality, I enjoyed it.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-08, 20:26   Link #83
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
I just watched the episode. Despite its super-low quality, I enjoyed it.
Spoiler:
Elio's probably taught by Fate.
Old 2007-04-08, 20:32   Link #84
The-Ghost
anime lurker

did the pink loli call her dragon
Spoiler:
or was i hearing things. and missed its real name
Old 2007-04-08, 20:33   Link #85
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Ghost View Post
Spoiler:
I missed that too, and VLC crashes when I try to seek. So... I gave up. I heard it as Frieda, so... it's something along those lines.
Old 2007-04-08, 20:38   Link #86
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Officially? It's 'Friedrich' ...

Edit:

As a side note, it's a frost dragon... Which is quite ironic actually, considering...
Old 2007-04-08, 20:40   Link #87
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Ghost View Post
Spoiler:
Umm, no. It was supposed to be Friedrich. But I couldn't help laughing at the prospect that anybody named Freedom in StrikerS. Too much mecha reference!
Old 2007-04-08, 20:41   Link #88
The-Ghost
anime lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
I missed that too, and VLC crashes when I try to seek. So... I gave up. I heard it as Frieda, so... it's something along those lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
ok so i was some what close. yeah i had the same problem and had to wait like ~20ish mins of watching it muted as i did other things to get to that part to make sure i wasnt hearing things. i geuss .flv files are unseekable
Old 2007-04-08, 20:49   Link #89
Meophist

I heard "furiidorihi"…
Old 2007-04-08, 21:01   Link #90
swizzle

where can you download the LLQ raw??
Old 2007-04-08, 21:58   Link #91
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Edit:

As a side note, it's a frost dragon... Which is quite ironic actually, considering...
LoL , i wonder whether it is actually related or not ..He seems to use attacks ala BEWD though

Edit:
I hope they will make jokes on Friedrich bullying Erio whenever he is too close to Caro
Old 2007-04-08, 22:21   Link #92
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
LoL , i wonder whether it is actually related or not
Heh well, who else uses frost and what does that person have in common with Carol?

Quote:
..He seems to use attacks ala BEWD though
I was expecting it's attack to be blue, but from the OP it's... pink, so it's not as intimidating as the white dragon
[/quote]

Quote:
Edit:
I hope they will make jokes on Friedrich bullying Erio whenever he is too close to Caro
This is how it's going to go down.

Erio will find out that Friedrich can talk, but only does it around him so that nobody else knows...

Much like a certain tiger with a certain butler.
Old 2007-04-08, 22:29   Link #93
Meophist

Something that caught me off-guard in this episode is the use of a piece of music I have previously associated with "Earth" from the previous series. It being used in a place that's quite not Earth was a little unsettling.
Old 2007-04-08, 22:52   Link #94
VRMN
Dangoism

Send a message via AIM to VRMN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Something that caught me off-guard in this episode is the use of a piece of music I have previously associated with "Earth" from the previous series. It being used in a place that's quite not Earth was a little unsettling.
Yeah, I'm guessing they're associating it with "home," which Earth was before, but no longer.
Old 2007-04-08, 22:57   Link #95
Skane
Anime Snark

Talking

Preliminary Thoughts on Ep02 RAW:
---- ----
Spoiler:

More thoughts when the fansubs come out.

Cheers.
Old 2007-04-09, 00:35   Link #96
Nemo_N
Anime Leecher

Man, I'll try to resist and not dwonload the LLQ raw; but if we don't get a better one, I think I'll be dl'ing it tomorrow. orz. Having to go thru this raw hunting every week is going to be an ordeal.

BTW, those who have read the manga, could you write short explanations of stuff you think the rest of us don't know about, please? Spoiler tagged of course (I'll be hunting down the manga, but I'm not sure if all of it has been translated). Thanks in advance.
Old 2007-04-09, 01:11   Link #97
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_N View Post
Man, I'll try to resist and not dwonload the LLQ raw; but if we don't get a better one, I think I'll be dl'ing it tomorrow. orz. Having to go thru this raw hunting every week is going to be an ordeal.

BTW, those who have read the manga, could you write short explanations of stuff you think the rest of us don't know about, please? Spoiler tagged of course (I'll be hunting down the manga, but I'm not sure if all of it has been translated). Thanks in advance.
The manga is translated in English up to Chp 5 and Chp 6 in Chinese(Chaos correct me if am wrong) the last time i check,there is 7 in total.

If you read through Manga discussion thread , there is summary of chapter 6 and 7.As in "short explanations of stuff you think the rest of us don't know about" , which stuff are you referring to? I don't really get what you mean(summary or what?) might be my poor English.You should post this in manga discussion thread instead of here

Quote:
Resist real hard dude ^^ ,dont dl the SLLQ raw you will regret it.Ruined all the great parts in this episode Go watch other shows in the mean time

Quote:
Heh well, who else uses frost and what does that person have in common with Carol?
Also friedrich is a brand for air condition (looking at one in my dormitory room lol) , just find it funny since Subaru name also related to industrial stuff.

Quote:
I was expecting it's attack to be blue, but from the OP it's... pink, so it's not as intimidating as the white dragon

Erio will find out that Friedrich can talk, but only does it around him so that nobody else knows...

Much like a certain tiger with a certain butler.
Wait till it evolve ;p or talk >.>

Last edited by raidou; 2007-04-09 at 01:25.
Old 2007-04-09, 01:24   Link #98
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:

I am a devil . Dont resist get the LLQ raw you will miss a really good episode your just wasting your life not getting it
Old 2007-04-09, 01:27   Link #99
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
I am a devil . Dont resist get the LLQ raw you will miss a really good episode your just wasting your life not getting it
Old 2007-04-09, 01:44   Link #100
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidou
The manga is translated in English up to Chp 5 and Chp 6 in Chinese(Chaos correct me if am wrong) the last time i check,there is 7 in total.
I've seen evidence of Chap 5 being translated in english, but I haven't got it yet... My chinese scans I've only chap 5, 6 and 7 are raws...

Quote:
If you read through Manga discussion thread , there is summary of chapter 6 and 7.As in "short explanations of stuff you think the rest of us don't know about" , which stuff are you referring to? I don't really get what you mean(summary or what?) might be my poor English.You should post this in manga discussion thread instead of here
I can think of a few things she/he meant, so to leave things ambigous...

1. AMF
2. Counter-AMF training
3. Mid-Childan airport under attack
4. Mid-Childan vs New Velka discussion
5. Lost of family member(s)

Quote:
Resist real hard dude ^^ ,dont dl the SLLQ raw you will regret it.Ruined all the great parts in this episode Go watch other shows in the mean time
Bah! The only thing worth seeing (other then the flashback rescue), is Erio and Carol first 'encounter'... Which would prove the suspicion I had a month ago...

P.S - And it seems another character can use frost spells... Looks like I got to change some of my jokes...
Closed Thread