AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-05-04, 15:17   Link #61
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I don't think she'll lose out to Mio with most fans. Oh well, more Azunyan for me.

Real question is, I wonder who's going to voice her? When thinking of not as well known seiyuu, Ise Mariya's performance in Hatsukoi Limited came to mind. >_>;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimura sensei View Post
Yui and Azusa together are so cute... I don't get it why Mugi didn't said anything about that.
Maybe her yuri goggles are broken (mine aren't).
Her yuri goggles broke and she passed out on the floor from the sight.

v post
Azunyan uses a Mustang. Still Fender, though.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2009-05-04 at 18:13.
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 17:51   Link #62
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Gibson LP AND NOW Fender Strat !!! Classic Rock band combo
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 22:20   Link #63
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

ohhh some moar chapters ar out!!!

first page with Mio in ch06 of vol 2 is win! I love the images!

Mugi-chan seems to scary when shes angry!

Mio seems to be easliy bribed too!

theres an "unexpected betrayal!"

more swimsuit action!

lol Yui can perfect tune her guitar without a tuner!

and to tell the difference between Mio and Azunyan is

Spoiler:
Old 2009-05-04, 22:41   Link #64
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Yui loves herself some Azunyan.
Old 2009-05-04, 22:51   Link #65
Fran~
floating away...

ahahaha... go and read the ultimate combo: Ui and Azusa cooking together

Spoiler for Caution, please use the Mugivision to stare this sweet duo:
Old 2009-05-05, 01:46   Link #66
Fandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The world is upside down when Ritsu is playing the tsukkomi. When you have a teacher like Sawako as boke it is understandable.
Has Yui ever played the part of tsukkomi? Who hasn't played the tsukkomi yet? Practically every character has.

and......Mio made a new friend - Nodoka.
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 09:46   Link #67
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

I also love how they show that our cute, fluffy Mugi-chan does have her hime-sama moments.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 10:46   Link #68
X207
Gamyūsa

this manga is rather good considering its 4koma format. lol i never expected yui to be such a smart idiot. i hope they dont delay azunyan's appearance in the anime too much.

is it just me or did the scanlation schedule speed up after the anime caught the viewers' attention?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 10:53   Link #69
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Nah, what happened was... there were originally two groups doing K-ON, but they were really taking their time when they got to chapter 13.

Then the K-ON fever infected a third scanlation group called Foolrulez and they went on a blitz to pump out as many K-ON chapters as fast as they possibly could, so now we have 7 additional chapters , with an 8th coming out by tomorrow I think.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 10:59   Link #70
Xacual

I wonder how far we'll get adapted. I'd like it to go through the Azusa joining stuff but at the current rate of chapter to episode it might not get through it all

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 11:02   Link #71
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Nah, what happened was... there were originally two groups doing K-ON, but they were really taking their time when they got to chapter 13.

Then the K-ON fever infected a third scanlation group called Foolrulez and they went on a blitz to pump out as many K-ON chapters as fast as they possibly could, so now we have 7 additional chapters , with an 8th coming out by tomorrow I think.
nice, looks like the k-on bug is contagious . this is the only 4koma manga that im hooked on. usually the only 4koma i read are the joke 4koma.

@xactual: i feel that azunyan will get a cameo in the last ep if they keep the current pace. she might not talk but its a good possibility that she'll walk by the 4 members.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 11:21   Link #72
Xacual

Well episode 9 is titled the New Member, so I'm pretty sure we're getting her joining. Just don't know how far it will go.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2009-05-05, 11:56   Link #73
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Probably up to the third concert, it seems to be a good stop point if you ask me.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 18:40   Link #74
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
I don't think she'll lose out to Mio with most fans. Oh well, more Azunyan for me.

Real question is, I wonder who's going to voice her? When thinking of not as well known seiyuu, Ise Mariya's performance in Hatsukoi Limited came to mind. >_>;Her yuri goggles broke and she passed out on the floor from the sight.

v post
Azunyan uses a Mustang. Still Fender, though.
As much as i love Mio to death, I dont think she'll outdo everyone else as much as everyone thinks. In most multi-girl shows fanbases are usually not too split. She'll also have a lot more competition than a certain pink haired tsundere. I feel a lot of the characters will get second or third votes.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 23:08   Link #75
bugal
Cereal Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
As much as i love Mio to death, I dont think she'll outdo everyone else as much as everyone thinks. In most multi-girl shows fanbases are usually not too split. She'll also have a lot more competition than a certain pink haired tsundere. I feel a lot of the characters will get second or third votes.
I agree I suppose some of Mio fans, especially those that prefer DFC, are going to transfer to Azusa to some extent. Its even addressed by the mangaka that they are too alike, albeit the difference in breast size.

But since I belong to Team Melonpan there's not a part of Mio that I do not like.
bugal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 01:20   Link #76
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The "New Member" might be someone else that is looking to join the band. I seem to recall a chapter about one of Ui's friends being interested before becoming a high school student, while Azusa joined after becoming a student.
Old 2009-05-06, 01:44   Link #77
Xacual

Well I bet Episode 9 will be Azusa, while episode 8 is the trying to recruit new members, maybe the second concert in that episode.
Edit: On Episode titles, 8 is New Member, 9 is Newly Entered Member, according to ANN. I was slightly off when I said ep 9 earlier.

Old 2009-05-06, 02:33   Link #78
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I think the anime would be similar to Hidamari Sketch. Two seasons of 13 eps + extras. However, we might have to wait a while more for our 2nd season.
Old 2009-05-06, 02:51   Link #79
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

That would make sense since this was an unknown quantity in a recession. Kyoto wouldn't know if it would be a hit or a miss, thus making enough for a season now, and if it works a second season later. It appears it is working.
Old 2009-05-06, 10:06   Link #80
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Not to mention that they are using a largely unknown cast. In HS, beside Yuno, the rest of the cast are reasonably seasoned.

Tags
comedy, seinen, slice of life