3 out of 10: Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-07-08, 08:36   Link #21
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
True. This reminds me of Gundam Seed with Flit as Azrael and Ezelcant as Patrick Zala. This is not going to end well.

I find your comparisons off. Flit experiences is similar to what made Patrick Zala snap. Hating all Naturals. In this case Vegans. We have no proof that he is genocidal per se. He did try to capture a Vegan pilot alive once but that pilot committed suicide.

Ezelcant is more along the lines of Rau Le Creuset insane god complex with a bit of Gilbert Durandal only straight up Social Darwinism by elimination of the weak rather than Social Darwinism by eugenics and quasi-communism.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 09:22   Link #22
Meltyred

Finally up on YT.
.... In Korean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmb6KFf8pTw
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 09:28   Link #23
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Kio Yamato, FX Freedom Launch and spam to the VICTORY!

So it going to be like Ezelcant going mad destroying colonies both side. Some of the Vegan defect and join up with the diva, together they take on Ezelcant and his army?
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 09:29   Link #24
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Finally up on YT.
.... In Korean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmb6KFf8pTw
Awesome ty.

brb, learning Korean!
Old 2012-07-08, 09:39   Link #25
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Me is Korean! Hooray! Oh wait! It says it is not available for my country! (Canada)

DAMN IT DX
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 09:42   Link #26
ssbb210

use proxy
ssbb210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 09:48   Link #27
Meltyred

Listening to only the voices, understood basically 45% of the stuff. (mostly the battle jabber)
Using fake Asteroids as a threat, sheesh nobody tried shooting the Asteroids also...
In the preview:
Spoiler for Next ep preview:
Old 2012-07-08, 10:04   Link #28
larethian

defuq, Ezelcant's mind pretty twisted to destroy Vegan colonies as well.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 10:04   Link #29
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Spoiler for Deen:
Old 2012-07-08, 10:12   Link #30
ion475
にこにこにー

Well...

1. Ezelcant follow the tradition of "final" villain as to "evolve humanity" by destroying the old. Starts with Char and the twisted ideal continues. On side note with Project Eden, at least they just throw it out there in Episode 39 instead of Episode 45 or something like that (Cough...Destiny Plan...Cough)
2. He'll pay for not killing Kio. God knows whether it'll be Kio, Captain Ash, or Flit that will finish him off, most likely Kio but of course, it can always be Zeheart...
3. Fake Asteroid...and Vagan didn't even bother to shot it to see if they can destroy it before it reached their colony. With the power of a Gundam, 3 asteroids are really nothing...
4. Deen and Kio will faced each other in battlefield one day.
5. Of course, they have to show AGE-3 going nowhere b/c they have to sell Gundam AGE-FX gunplas, starting next episode.
6. Speaking of AGE-3, will they just scrap it? Or will Flit take it over...I mean, AGE-1 is dated...
7. And the Su-Pa Pai'rotto, definitely on a different level compare to when he was getting pwn by Zeheart over and over again.

Last edited by ion475; 2012-07-08 at 11:24.
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 10:18   Link #31
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
Well...

1. Ezelcant follow the tradition of "final" villain as to "evolve humanity" by destroying the old. Starts with Char and the twisted ideal continues.
2. He'll pay for not killing Kio. God knows whether it'll be Kio, Captain Ash, or Flit that will finish him off, most likely Kio but of course, it can always be Zeheart...
3. Fake Asteroid...and Vagan didn't even bother to shot it to see if they can destroy it before it reached their colony. With the power of a Gundam, 3 asteroids are really nothing...
5. Of course, they have to show AGE-3 going nowhere b/c they have to sell Gundam AGE-FX gunplas, starting next episode.
6. Speaking of AGE-3, will they just scrap it? Or will Flit take it over...I mean, AGE-1 is dated...
7. And the Su-Pa Pairotto, definitely on a different level compare to when he was getting pwn by Zeheart over and over again.
I don't think he's the "final" villain, there's just too many hints that suggest this might just be a mask he's put on but not necessarily his true nature. The fat guy is more final boss material IMO, he's a douche bag because he is, and that fat mobile suit is quite powerful. I can see a coup d'tat and him offing Ezelcant...
Old 2012-07-08, 10:24   Link #32
Meltyred

Oh and I forgot to mention somehow Kio was feeling that the Gundam Age 3 was not keeping up with him. (Zeheart syndrome)
Honestly I think his constant smashing to dock the core fighters were the cause of it all.
Old 2012-07-08, 10:28   Link #33
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Well...

1. Ezelcant follow the tradition of "final" villain as to "evolve humanity" by destroying the old. Starts with Char and the twisted ideal continues. On side note with Project Eden, at least they just throw it out there in Episode 39 instead of Episode 45 or something like that (Cough...Destiny Plan...Cough)
7. And the Su-Pa Pairotto, definitely on a different level compare to when he was getting pwn by Zeheart over and over again.
Asem + Flit in the AGE-3? now that would be something, Flit working as a X-rounder radar, and Asem being the SUPAH PAIROTTO.

The AGE-3 already has a headshot-slot for the pirate eyepatch too, Splendid!
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 10:31   Link #34
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I don't think he's the "final" villain, there's just too many hints that suggest this might just be a mask he's put on but not necessarily his true nature. The fat guy is more final boss material IMO, he's a douche bag because he is, and that fat mobile suit is quite powerful. I can see a coup d'tat and him offing Ezelcant...
Oh it's real alright. It made sense to me way back at the Rostroulan operation when Zeheart started to be suspicious of the timing orders.

I agree with you that Ezelcant wont be the last villain. Remember this is a 100 year war. Only 70 years have passed.

It is a toss up between Zanald and Zeheart. With Zeheart it come down to how much of an influence Ezelcant has on him.
Old 2012-07-08, 10:31   Link #35
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Episode thoughts:

- So in the end Ezelcant is just a dude who lost his son, went crazy and decided to create a world without fighting through starting a war and bombing colonies, so that the worthy and strong will survive....okay....

- So what's the deal with the Gundam Legilis? It's basically a Vagan suit with a Gundam head and bit weapon, not that much powerful compared to the other Gundams. I wonder why the Vagan even bother to capture the Gundam to make one.

- Two idiotic pilots aside, Bisidians kick ass. Ships AND MS with visual camouflage? And that asteroids tricks?

- Captain Ash is the boss. He manages to hold off the brand new Vagan Gundam without much problem and at one point he would have blown off Legilis' head (and Ezelcant too) had Dark Hound was equipped with better guns. Speaking of Dark Hound, although it has the speed and mobility, it seriously lacks some nice offensive capability. The DODS Lancer's shooting power is like a head vulcan equivalent, ie useless. Double Bullet is way better.

- So AGE FX next episode eh? Let's see how far Kio will take his no kill policy
Old 2012-07-08, 10:41   Link #36
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Episode thoughts:

- So in the end Ezelcant is just a dude who lost his son, went crazy and decided to create a world without fighting through starting a war and bombing colonies, so that the worthy and strong will survive....okay....
On that thought finding EXA-DB, the cursed treasure, is probably what contributed to his belief.

EXA-DB is not only a technology database but a historical database. He likely saw that humanity always had cycles of peace and war. And it was up to him to break the peace so humanity would not stagnate.

In this he is similar to SRW OG villain Vindel Mauser.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2012-07-08 at 10:55.
Old 2012-07-08, 11:19   Link #37
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Well...

When will these villain realized that we human just want to live a normal life and watch our anime? You can't just force us to evolved because these aren't evolution you forcing on us, it f###ing mutation!!!!!!!!
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 11:32   Link #38
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
When will these villain realized that we human just want to live a normal life and watch our anime? You can't just force us to evolved because these aren't evolution you forcing on us, it f###ing mutation!!!!!!!!
For UC that true. Here Ezelcant recognizes X-Rounders are freak mutations. What he is after is dog eat dog survival of the fittest.

You're sick tough luck you deserve to die. You didn't dodge beam spam and missile barrages you die. You're too dumb to live you die.

Heck that guy who was suppose to be Diva's captain got it right by Ezelcant's book. Run and live for another day. Don't help the weak.
Old 2012-07-08, 11:52   Link #39
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Finally:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Vzi...eature=g-all-u
Old 2012-07-08, 12:21   Link #40
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
This show is pretty straight foward I don't think it'll go that route. In SEED for example Le Cruset was the one playing both sides and escalting the conflict while both Zala and Azeral were still kicking around. In the end all 3 of them died around the same time by different people despite having different agendas.

Plus, Ezcelant had no reason to lie to Kio about his plans anyways.

Flit, Asemu, and Kio will all play a role in this I believe (hence the 3 destinys coming together).

Asemu will face off against Zeheart who pretty much is a brainwashed mook. Flit will probably fight against Zanald (anger against anger) and Kio will fight against Ezcelant to become to save the Vagans and Earthlings.

Flit is an old man but that hasn't stopped the show from keeping him from getting in a mobile suit and he's proven that he can still hold his own in a fight.

Quote:
not much different from Flit going over the edge when Yurin died. Except one goes social darwinist it seems, and the other goes genocidal.
For a guy whose suppose to be genocidal he's been pretty lenient to the Vagans (IE. sparing Decil and capturing POWs). And you are fully aware that Flit's family was wiped out when his colony was destroyed and that was one of the main motivations behind him right? Yurin was someone that could've brought his humanity back but being used as a playtoy just confirmed to him that the Vagans are just **** up.

And Flit didn't decide to wage all out war and play both sides to cause as much death as possible so that only the strong would survive.

Flit wanted to protect the people around him and those he loves and up to now that's all he's done because it's the Vagans that are attacking.

How the hell does that make him similar to Ezcelant? You really can't admit that your wrong are you? Everytime a revelation pops up about Ezcelant and in this case I was right in that he's just bat**** crazy you go, "oh but hey, remember that Flit? He's genocidal too because he acts all angry (he has every right to be pissed off)"

I don't see how you can justify or downplay a guy who suddenly decides he has the right to test people and see who lives and dies just because his son died.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion