AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-04, 02:46   Link #1
portezbie

Naruto's future training

So far naruto has trianed with iruka, kkashi,ebisu, andjiraiya. Im wondering now who will train naruto next and what will he learn? Lately I feel like naruto has been just learning pure power moves which he will continue to develop to higher levels (a more effective reliable summoning and a onehanded more powerfule rasengan) but what else will narutos training have in store? Will someone prepare him for becoming a chuunin, either in strategy or team fighting? Will he learn taijitsu as lee and sasuke did? or what? and who will possibly continue his training? will he stick with jiraiya, maybe go back to kakashi or someone new.....I was even thinking he might end up learning from itachi the way sasuke is learning from orochimaru........ Any ideas?
portezbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 03:17   Link #2
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Maybe he will become self-taught and come up with stuff himself...
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 03:21   Link #3
portezbie

in some aspects all the ninjas are training themselves.....naruto learns how to use the kage bushin in differnt ways as well as the henge.....and he does the rasengan in his own fashion.....but self teaching is only for people who really have nothing else to learn from others a.k.a. jounins......i think naruto still has much more to learn from his superiors yet he will still improve himself in is own ways
Old 2003-11-04, 03:29   Link #4
Danismyname

Send a message via AIM to Danismyname
hell most likely stay with kakashi considering hes still a genin, but hell probably train himself in the basics since hes not great at them
Danismyname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 03:30   Link #5
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
naruto should stay with Jiraiya, you wont get much of a better teacher
Old 2003-11-04, 03:33   Link #6
portezbie

what sorta thigns might jiraiya teach him next? i was thinking maybe one of the elemental techniques like fire water earth etc
Old 2003-11-04, 04:59   Link #7
Sesshoumaru
Demon of the west

Quote:
Originally Posted by portezbie
what sorta thigns might jiraiya teach him next? i was thinking maybe one of the elemental techniques like fire water earth etc
if you really want to know then.. (i've read the manga)

(squint your eyes to read, I don't remember how to do a spoiler thing)

He will learn to do some kind of energy ball that only the foruth(?) could do. He learns to do some serios damage
Sesshoumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 05:32   Link #8
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

SPOILER

thats the rasengan.. and the Fourth, and the 3rd can do it, along with Jiraiya, and now Naruto - the 4th created it, and it took the 3rd three years to master it, took Naruto one week
Old 2003-11-04, 05:34   Link #9
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Hes learning from Jiraiya at the moment and it really dosent get much better then that so why would he downgrade himself to some one els? Mite as well stick with the best.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 05:44   Link #10
Nagare Ryouma
Warrior Of Eternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
SPOILER

thats the rasengan.. and the Fourth, and the 3rd can do it, along with Jiraiya, and now Naruto - the 4th created it, and it took the 3rd three years to master it, took Naruto one week
Naruto did learn the rasengan within one week.... however, he still needs 2 hands to execute the move. Whereas the 4th could do the move anytime anywhere with one hand; Jiraiya can also do it with one hand. He needs to train harder in order to be able to mature his skills etc. Getting back to the subject, I too think that Naruto should stick with Jiraiya..... After all, Naruto doesn't have much elemental moves up his sleeves. Then again, you may never know what will happen in Naruto..... Somebody or someone might show up to aid our 9 tails hero...
Nagare Ryouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 08:35   Link #11
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

I say he will become evil and Oro will teach him
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 08:37   Link #12
Sesshoumaru
Demon of the west

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
I say he will become evil and Oro will teach him
That's Sasukes fate.
Sesshoumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 09:05   Link #13
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
SPOILER

Actually the 3rd didn't know the Rasengan, it was the 4th who needed 3 years to perfected this jutsu.
And a week is the time that Naruto needed to learn the 3rd step of the rasengan not all the jutsu

And I think too that Jiraiya will train him on another jutsu.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 09:07   Link #14
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

hunter, im pretty sure Jiraiya told Naruto that it "took the 3rd three years to perfect th Rasengan, and he was the professor"
Old 2003-11-04, 09:11   Link #15
p3psi

Quote:
hunter, im pretty sure Jiraiya told Naruto that it "took the 3rd three years to perfect th Rasengan, and he was the professor"
im pretty sure jiraiya said that it took the 4th 3 years to perfect it, and he was 6 grades above the 2nd, ultra high something or other level.

and no, naruto did not perfect it yet, he can only do it well with 1 clone, and pretty bad just by himself.
Old 2003-11-04, 09:12   Link #16
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

well, cant argue with two people... seems i was wrong ;-)
Old 2003-11-04, 09:18   Link #17
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

No no, the only thing that Jiraiya said was that jutsu is one that the 4th left behind and that he perfected the rasengan after 3 years.
And after that Tsunade said that the only people who can use the rasengan were the 4th and Jiraiya.

For the new jutsu point, maybe Naruto could learn how to use the rasengan while transforming the chakra in elemental energy like the Chidori/Raikiri.
A small typhon of flame should be cool
Old 2003-11-04, 09:20   Link #18
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

as i confuse my self alot.. i got confused and thought that it took the 3rd 3 years. i mixed upo my numbers.. happens alot with me
Old 2003-11-04, 09:55   Link #19
p3psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
No no, the only thing that Jiraiya said was that jutsu is one that the 4th left behind and that he perfected the rasengan after 3 years.
And after that Tsunade said that the only people who can use the rasengan were the 4th and Jiraiya.

For the new jutsu point, maybe Naruto could learn how to use the rasengan while transforming the chakra in elemental energy like the Chidori/Raikiri.
A small typhon of flame should be cool
no, im pretty sure he said it took the 4th 3 years, becuase he was trying to say how difficult it was. and said right after that that the 4th was "6 grades above the 2nd" ultra high rank or something like that.
Old 2003-11-04, 10:10   Link #20
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
no, im pretty sure he said it took the 4th 3 years, becuase he was trying to say how difficult it was. and said right after that that the 4th was "6 grades above the 2nd" ultra high rank or something like that.

This is exactly what I said.