AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-11, 17:36   Link #901
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rave_master16 View Post
Nov. 10 about 11:59 P.M. ~Happy b-day kaede-chan!!!! ~waits another minute ~ oh it's Nov. 11 ~ still it's Happy b-day Kaede-chan....
What he said
*kanpai* *again*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
*finds boxcutter blade in one of the cookies*

*freaks out and throws cookie at the wall*

*smacks Bloodseeker for not having read the KKK cookies manual*
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...670#post576663

1. Gently take out blade from cookie with careful side to side movements.
2. If you find any other metallic objects like needles, then it means Rena stopped by to help Kaede with those cookies. Bonus point FTW! Rena is such a good girl
3. Save the blades for later, if the AAA joins the party or invades the thread, you equip the blades and either throw at them, or stab back at them in melee.
4. Eat cookie FTW!
*FF victory tune*

Oh well, too late. *Picks up cookie thrown at wall*
*gives cookie to Klover instead*
Here you go ^^;; KKK ni Youkoso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxon View Post
Aw poor Kaede. She'll be sad when she sees what happened to some of her cookies...
Hehe, I'm sure Kaede chan is happy as long as the rest of us enjoyed the cookies.

Quote:
You know, her fans getting her stuff and the AAA making failed assassination attempts on her instead of us?
That's what what the rest of us is trying to do too, throwing pics for her in the pic thread to congratulate. The AAA? Haven't been active for a while, some of them are currently busy with their new BANDS. Nothing to worry about, security is topnotch for this event.
Old 2006-11-11, 21:33   Link #902
Alavaria

Quote:
*finds boxcutter blade in one of the cookies*
*freaks out and throws cookie at the wall*
Well, if she ACTUALLY wanted to hurt you I doubt you would get away so lightly..
Reminding me of which .. if it is like that Higurashi episode, well then ...
(what one freaked me out)

But anyway, maybe someone was trying to set up Kaede-chan.

Happy bithday Kaede! Though a bit late because I couldn't reach my computer.

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimfe View Post
2. If you find any other metallic objects like needles, then it means Rena stopped by to help Kaede with those cookies. Bonus point FTW! Rena is such a good girl
So nice of Rena to help cook ...
Old 2006-11-11, 23:47   Link #903
rei
Nya~ I'm a good actress

Happy birthday AGAIN, Kaede-chan. And thanks for the blades. I'm sure it may come in handy sometimes. Especially, when a GREEN 'monster' tries to attack you. Get what I mean.

Speaking of green monsters, they belong to the trash.

Yeah, yeah. I know they didn't call it a monster. But to me it is a monster. And it's yucky GREEN.

Last edited by rei; 2006-11-12 at 08:49.
Old 2006-11-12, 02:12   Link #904
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Send a message via MSN to Klover
I would rather wanted to know is Shuffle! Memories is on the air or not.I had search it in the net and still i cant find it . T.T

I don't know whether is my seaching skill is too lamp or it still not in the air .I really look forward for whole Shuffle! series. But i live in Malaysia and i can't collect its Manga and the Shuffle! on the stage because it is on PS2.(I don't have PS2). I really really hope someone can tell me any, just any information about the whole Shuffle! series.

I had see the anime 1-24. And i cried when i see Kaede been rejected by Rin-san or you can say Rin-san choose Asa-chan .I really really cried on that time.Oh man! i never cry when i see any anime .This is my first time. I hope the newest game Really? Really! can have a good Kaede Ending.Hah! hope someone can fulfill my wish.
Old 2006-11-12, 02:29   Link #905
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

No, Memories isn't out yet.
Old 2006-11-12, 02:38   Link #906
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Thanks npal ....erm... can somebody tell me the differene about Shuffle! ,Shuffle! Standard Edition and Shuffle! Limited Edition > and i am play the limited edition one.
Old 2006-11-12, 03:29   Link #907
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

how to edit my signiture >.< Need some help.
Old 2006-11-12, 04:59   Link #908
Sawamura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover View Post
Thanks npal ....erm... can somebody tell me the differene about Shuffle! ,Shuffle! Standard Edition and Shuffle! Limited Edition > and i am play the limited edition one.
Yo man i am also from malaysia haha i am staying in melaka

hmm i guess the Standard edition is standard and the limited Edition is for those who have book the game earlier .Anyway Welcome to KKK
Old 2006-11-12, 07:04   Link #909
Ryosuke
has became a producer

Quote:
how to edit my signiture >.< Need some help.
You should go to here http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=34 or here http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26533 to ask for help.

Quote:
IIRC Shuffle! is the first version game release. Later on there are two versions of the game. Limited edition is shuffle in 3 CD-Roms format and Standard edition is DVD format.

You can try asking it here http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26296 or here http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31009

Last edited by Ryosuke; 2006-11-12 at 07:21.
Old 2006-11-12, 12:47   Link #910
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

**sigh** Standard and Normal edition are the same 1 DVD game but with different covers. Limited Edition is the sam game but on 3 CDs and comes with some form of extras. Usually in the form of an art book/calendar ect.

EDIT: hmmm...I am getting some psychic visions...Shuffle Memories...Really? Really! opening: memories...possible link...kaede FTW... the spirits have left me now. Can't get any more info.

Last edited by bobmarleypeople; 2006-11-12 at 12:51. Reason: Psychic Visions
Old 2006-11-12, 15:27   Link #911
peterchen620
Kaede's Fanatic

Hope I'm not too late... Happy Birthday Kaede-chan!
Old 2006-11-12, 16:20   Link #912
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterchen620 View Post
Hope I'm not too late... Happy Birthday Kaede-chan!
Same here.
Old 2006-11-12, 17:55   Link #913
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Me too I hope I'm not too late either Oh wait, maybe I'm not
Though I think it's more the thought that counts rather than the timing. We could always ask Navel to release more fan books with more birth dates for Kaede, then it wouldn't matter what time of the year it is
Old 2006-11-12, 18:20   Link #914
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Spare Asa the insults. You know it's not her fault as it is Rin's. Terminate Rin, I won't mind. Then we can share the bounty.
Old 2006-11-13, 00:07   Link #915
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Sawamura.nice to meet you. Do you have any stuff about Shuffle! like Manga or what in Melaka,I mean did any shop happen to sell something like that? Tawau is reallyX99999 cheap. It doesnt have anything like that.I really hope i can buy it.(T.T)
Also do you order Really? Really! in your nearby shop? If you do so , please help me to order 1.I will pay you through my Bank.just send me a mail if you can,Thanks.
Old 2006-11-13, 00:49   Link #916
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Anime? Melaka? Lanun cetak rompak pun tak jual , Digimon ngan Pokemon bolehlaa ..btw, ^_^v

Best bet is to go to KL or something. Maybe there are shops selling in MP Melaka.. but I never like hanging around there... My weekends trip to Melaka is better spent in my parent's house.. eating homecook

@ physic .. Spare the green? friking backstabber deserves no spare .. And she knew Kaede is in love with Rin from the very beginning too ..

btw, shameless guy here.. I'm the self proclaimed KKK president .. altho npal and Arimfe is better known for the fanatical division group .. Thus the lack of my posts in this thread
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-11-13, 01:29   Link #917
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Sorry,for my silly.gomene.I just only wanted to know. T.T But never mind .i will buy Really? Really! wif Travelling Check. Good luck for me.
Old 2006-11-13, 02:41   Link #918
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
Spare Asa the insults. You know it's not her fault as it is Rin's. Terminate Rin, I won't mind. Then we can share the bounty.
LOL, we're not sparing green Green must die
Old 2006-11-13, 04:24   Link #919
Ryosuke
has became a producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
@ physic .. Spare the green? friking backstabber deserves no spare .. And she knew Kaede is in love with Rin from the very beginning too ..

btw, shameless guy here.. I'm the self proclaimed KKK president .. altho npal and Arimfe is better known for the fanatical division group .. Thus the lack of my posts in this thread
Although this is the Kaede club... there is a big gun powder smell coming out of your comment... you gona start a war.... again

I should head back to the Ama club to hide for cover... *walks away* by the way, can some one point me to the direction of the club
Old 2006-11-13, 04:34   Link #920
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
I'm with you. You won't see any Asa hating from me. (except from when I first started watching... I think that browsing this thread when I was looking into Shuffle to see if I wanted to watch it created some unintentional bias against Asa)

I still stand by my POV that Asa wasn't wrong. The issue wasn't that Rin and Asa fell in love with each other, you can't choose who you care for the most, and you can't blame either of them for being true to themselves and going with the path that makes them both the happiest (or would it have been better if Rin went with someone that he didn't love like that just because she wanted it really bad? Besides, Kaede would have felt terrible if she found out that her attachment prevented Rin from going with the one that he really wanted), the problem was how Rin treated Kaede like garbage and slammed her to the curb with no attempt to pad the blow until after the damage had already been done after spending so long taking all of her love for granted and barely even acknowledging her. That's the issue. Asa, on the other hand, was a good friend to Kaede and visited Kaede as soon as she was out of the hospital to comfort her. You're the recipient of an attack by a girl that's having the one big thing that she's been dedicating her life to for years pulled out from underneath her and suffering from years of exhaustion and neglect, and you go to visit her to make sure that she's all right as soon as you get out of the hospital. That's strength of character. Unlike taking the easy way out and running away when she comes to you for comfort, like Rin did.

Asa wasn't the one to blame, she did what she could to help her friend cope while still being true to herself once she realized that her friend was taking it hard, Rin was the one that didn't make any attempt to help until after her recovery despite having every opportunity to.

Last edited by Bloodseeker; 2006-11-13 at 06:17.
Closed Thread