AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-28, 11:25   Link #81
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
pretty sure he means you can just skip the whole start without missing anything. jump a minute in.
Ohh..but sometimes they do new stuff before they show the cool episode number, so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
hehe, i had to rewatch fomuffu again XD

i really should get around to watching the actual FMP sometime XP
FMP is a must. Period. End of story. Go watch it, now.
Old 2010-05-28, 22:21   Link #82
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

willing to donate the cash for me to buy em all XD
Old 2010-05-28, 22:40   Link #83
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Ohh..but sometimes they do new stuff before they show the cool episode number, so yeah.
I have never seen this, even once. It's 3:34 before they start the real episode at all. Unless you mean some redone music for the last ep. scenes. But content wise it's nothing new.
Old 2010-05-28, 23:07   Link #84
BK-201
Banned

You know with this episode. Watching it for the umpteenth time. I just realized that the "Break the Mask"--kill the hollow rule is true

Ulquiorra shattered Ichigo's mask. He thought he killed him. He wasn't being nice and trying to end Ichigo's transformation. He didn't even know there was such a thing. He said " If not for that last attack I would be the one lying there dead"

His intention was to "kill Ichigo". This episode seems to imply that Ulquiorra thought breaking the mask would be enough to kill him.

Because He was quite surprised when Ichigo...coughcoughrengeratedrepairingtheholeandrestoringhimselftothe conditionhewasinBEFOREthefightWITHOUTtheaidofORIHI MEcoughcoughcough--didn't die

Ichigo merely broke Ulquiorra's horn. Ulquiorra's attack shattered Ichigo's mask completely. So apparently breaking the mask not only kills the hollow fast. Because you don't want to learn the hollow's identity. if it was to keep from seeing the identity. Breaking the mask would be counterproductive, don't ya think?

I just had to share that, since it came up in this discussion thread. No one else wouldn't know what the heck I was talking about so I posted it here.
Old 2010-05-29, 03:57   Link #85
kamyu

so you really do literally mean break the mask kill the hollow now?
because that is still wrong.
Old 2010-05-29, 04:04   Link #86
Alchemist007
*Author

I guess Ulq might've thought that breaking it while making the cero would work. Not a bad guess considering his position in the fight at that point.
Old 2010-05-29, 14:22   Link #87
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I knew they would do it! I loved last week's episode because they didn't do it, but I was a fool to think they wouldn't do...Why does Kube feel the need to unbadda$$ everyone of his damn boss characters...Ulq was a sinister bastard, why does he have to get a noble ending?? For once I thought we got a stark and cold ending to a battle, but noooo, once again we have to give the villain a glorified dust of understanding...Not every one of these mofos needs to be deeply understood...Dude was just shooting Galaxy-balls at you, he's not your buddy from another life...

And god can anybody stop Kube from stealing from YuYuHakusho (My fav-shonen fighter of alltime)??!!? It's bad enuff Aizen's whole plan is Shinobu Sensei's but seriously you gonna pull the possessed Beastigo took over Ichi's body trick and he's so sick over it and he wants a do-over?? That's Razien-Yusuke's scene right there...

Some good if not overused fighting stuff this ep (Namely Rukia's repeatative a$$ ice moves with Zabimoron to boot)...Chad was cooler...Overall it was alright, but now even Ulq has turned into a sweetheart, who's next??

BTW, Ishida WTF bro??? You kinda deserved speed-sword to the guts....
Old 2010-05-29, 14:55   Link #88
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I have never seen this, even once. It's 3:34 before they start the real episode at all. Unless you mean some redone music for the last ep. scenes. But content wise it's nothing new.
I have seen it on a couple of occasions. I can't name them, but it has happened before, so yeah.
Old 2010-05-30, 07:55   Link #89
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK-201 View Post
You know with this episode. Watching it for the umpteenth time. I just realized that the "Break the Mask"--kill the hollow rule is true

Ulquiorra shattered Ichigo's mask. He thought he killed him. He wasn't being nice and trying to end Ichigo's transformation. He didn't even know there was such a thing. He said " If not for that last attack I would be the one lying there dead"

His intention was to "kill Ichigo". This episode seems to imply that Ulquiorra thought breaking the mask would be enough to kill him.
Either that or he figured the cero Hichigo created would make a big enough explosion when disturbed to knock him out. Then he could kill him.

Quote:
Because He was quite surprised when Ichigo...coughcoughrengeratedrepairingtheholeandrestoringhimselftothe conditionhewasinBEFOREthefightWITHOUTtheaidofORIHI MEcoughcoughcough--didn't die
Maybe he was just surprised at the regeration? That's what Ulquiorra was reffering to wasn't he?

Quote:
Ichigo merely broke Ulquiorra's horn. Ulquiorra's attack shattered Ichigo's mask completely. So apparently breaking the mask not only kills the hollow fast. Because you don't want to learn the hollow's identity. if it was to keep from seeing the identity. Breaking the mask would be counterproductive, don't ya think?
You're going to have to reword that so it makes better sense. I think there are some typos in there.
Old 2010-05-30, 09:37   Link #90
Uchiha Soul

i just wanna ask one question, Why didn't Inoue heal Ishida when he got stabbed by Ichigo?!! what kind of friend is she?!
Old 2010-05-30, 11:14   Link #91
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post
i just wanna ask one question, Why didn't Inoue heal Ishida when he got stabbed by Ichigo?!! what kind of friend is she?!
I think she was mind blown. She wasn't all there after Ulquiorra put a hole through Ichigo, I'm sure at some point he will get healed up, don't forget his arm is still mangled too. Ishida is having a rough time.
Old 2010-05-30, 11:26   Link #92
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
I think she was mind blown. She wasn't all there after Ulquiorra put a hole through Ichigo, I'm sure at some point he will get healed up, don't forget his arm is still mangled too. Ishida is having a rough time.
i guess it blew by the many times she said "Kurosaki-Kun".

poor Ishida, came here to rescue her even after he swore to his dad that he will never help any shinigami, and what he got in return? Broken hand and chest stab.
Old 2010-05-30, 11:41   Link #93
monir
cho~ kakkoii

And not to mention it's the same hand that needs to hold the needle for his craft. The man is nothing without his needle. Orihime-chan, I'm sure, is very much aware of it. I'm also sure she will divert her attention to the lowly Ishida now that the hawty Ulqui with all his sex appeal crumbled away in ashes. She just needs to make sure the other hawty and heartthrob, Kurosaki-kun, comes out of his trance safely. Then Orihime-chan can spare some time to heal the dying Ishida-kun from his stab wound..... well, providing there is no stray animal walking with a limp around her. Then she will have to help that thing first like any model humanitarian would do. The dying Ishida can wait.

Quote:
i just wanna ask one question, ........ what kind of friend is she?!
She is the super hot friend everyone wants to be with. And like the smart girl she is, this lass is taking full advantage of her charm by surrounding herself with hawt bishounen, who are also dying for her or crumbling away at her merest of whims. Yeap, she is that hawt friend.

Fellow Orihime-fans, let me know if I answered all of Uchiha Soul's query.
Old 2010-05-30, 12:06   Link #94
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
well, providing there is no stray animal walking with a limp around her. Then she will have to help that thing first like any model humanitarian would do. The dying Ishida can wait.

.. *cough*

Quote:
She is the super hot friend everyone wants to be with. And like the smart girl she is, this lass is taking full advantage of her charm by surrounding herself with hawt bishounen, who are also dying for her or crumbling away at her merest of whims. Yeap, she is that hawt friend.

Fellow Orihime-fans, let me know if I answered all of Uchiha Soul's query.
Wow then let me ask you this Fellow Orihime-fans : Are you ready to devote yourself to her even if it means that she will ignore you while you are dying or rather she will step on you to reach her "Kurosaki-Kun", putting in mind the stray limp dog?!
Old 2010-05-30, 12:13   Link #95
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:

.. *cough*

Wow then let me ask you this Fellow Orihime-fans : Are you ready to devote yourself to her even if it means that she will ignore you while you are dying or rather she will step on you to reach her "Kurosaki-Kun", putting in mind the stray limp dog?!
It depends on how close she let me get near her before she is tempted to reject my puny existence. Anything within 15 yards is worth dying for. I know she will reject HT without any hesitation doesn't matter how far he is standing as long as she can sense him. Kakashi is the one who probably will be able to get the nearest cause he will confuse her by reciting Beowulf in Old English.

What can I say, Orihime-fans are resilent bunch. No one is more tormented by her "Kurosaki-kun" than the Orihime-fans and yet we still persist to be her fan.
Old 2010-05-30, 12:26   Link #96
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
It depends on how close she let me get near her before she is tempted to reject my puny existence. Anything within 15 yards is worth dying for. I know she will reject HT without any hesitation doesn't matter how far he is standing as long as she can sense him. Kakashi is the one who probably will be able to get the nearest cause he will confuse her by reciting Beowulf in Old English. .
looool

Quote:
What can I say, Orihime-fans are resilent bunch. No one is more tormented by her "Kurosaki-kun" than the Orihime-fans and yet we still persist to be her fan.
Orihime-fans seem like fanatic fans so its better for me to not be around you cuz if i saw i will .... .
Old 2010-05-30, 12:28   Link #97
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
It depends on how close she let me get near her before she is tempted to reject my puny existence. Anything within 15 yards is worth dying for. I know she will reject HT without any hesitation doesn't matter how far he is standing as long as she can sense him. Kakashi is the one who probably will be able to get the nearest cause he will confuse her by reciting Beowulf in Old English.

I'd end up being another Chad, just more funny, so I know I'd get my heals ;p
Old 2010-05-30, 12:42   Link #98
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
looool

Orihime-fans seem like fanatic fans so its better for me to not be around you cuz if i saw i will .... .
Nah! HT might show some streak here and there depending on the present company he is having his argument with, but most Orihime-fans tend to be mild mannered in personalities. It's hard to like her as a character otherwise, especially in the recent days. She hasn't exactly been elevating the moods lately with her constant gloom and doom predicament. The fans of her character can still persist because they are able to empathize with the situation she has been put in. Most of her fans in this forum also tend to be receptive toward any criticism directed at her, probably because, as I've said earlier, to become her fan one needs to have that mild mannered personality who is open to many things.

I wouldn't call Orihime-fans fanatics. Enduring? Most certainly yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djtrizz
I'd end up being another Chad, just more funny, so I know I'd get my heals ;p
You are going to tell her fart jokes, aren't you? Or better yet, burp your ABCD.
Old 2010-06-07, 13:15   Link #99
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:

Indeed...HT would get caught, he's too reckless a fan. Genjutu-like confusion is the only way to get near a stunning and emotional girl like Orihime.

I would say her fans are on standby, we're pleased she's featured so heavily and yet slightly dissapointed Kubo hasn't taken her character to new and interesting places. There are bigger problems though, it's become apparent that the whole of Bleach has been suffering from some variation of SARS or even AIDS, and so we attributed Orihime's lack of development to a more global malfunction much further down the line.

From what I can see Orihime's popularity on these forums has declined almost coincident with the story.

Think of the Chad fanboys people.
Old 2010-08-24, 03:45   Link #100
Ashmedai

Music played at 19:03

Would anyone know the name of the musical piece that's played at about 19 minutes into the episode? The piece is played during a flashback. Thanks!
Closed Thread