AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-30, 14:09   Link #121
urahara25

When Ishiin was fighting arrankar Grandfisher, Grandfisher said "that's why Ichigo's so strong, he's a pure blood" implying that both Ishiin and Ichigo's mum were shinigami that may be the reason of his accelerated growth in learning advanced shinigami techniques.

As for his hollow powers i think that's got something to do with all his exposure to hollows and shinigami before dying and becoming one himself, and also the shaft, the hougyoku though i doubt it is genetic.
Old 2007-09-30, 15:23   Link #122
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ichigo's mom was human dude... his father was pure blood shinigami
Old 2007-10-01, 08:11   Link #123
urahara25

did we know that ishiin was a shinigami? no so how do we know his mother isn't, i just forgot to say in my last post i was guessing, but arrankar grandfisher did say that ichigo was pureblood and thats why he was beaten.

I know your going to say that how come ichigo's mum didn't just go shinigami and kill grandfisher back when ichigo was a child but maybe she was too slow to get out of her gigai or maybe she didn't have enough time because ichigo was in danger.
Old 2007-10-01, 08:39   Link #124
Jarkeler

Or maybe she had lost her powers like Ishiin had.
Old 2007-10-01, 08:44   Link #125
urahara25

possibly and that pure shinigami blood is sure to give him some sort of a power boost.

Last edited by urahara25; 2007-10-01 at 09:26.
Old 2007-10-01, 09:10   Link #126
Jarkeler

Not really so much of a boost, if Ichigo's mother was a pure-blood Shinigami along with his father, that would just make him a pureblood Shinigami, giving him the same increases in power as probably of those in the noble families in Soul Society. And possibly Ichigo's powers were influenced with those of a Hollow because of the Grand Fisher attacking him and his mother when he was so young?
Old 2007-10-01, 10:23   Link #127
Hollow
Soul Hoarder

that's a very interesting thought...
Old 2007-10-01, 11:27   Link #128
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

or maybe you guys need to read a bit more about it? because she seriously isn't a Shinigami .. trust me his father would have said so some time when we found out HE was a Shinigami. Urahara,yourichi and ichigo's father both left Soul Socity together ...

and even in the gigi she would have noticed the Hollow was there... She DID Not know it was there. she yelled at Ichigo because she saw nothing and he was running to help the girl.
Old 2007-10-01, 12:01   Link #129
Jarkeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
or maybe you guys need to read a bit more about it? because she seriously isn't a Shinigami .. trust me his father would have said so some time when we found out HE was a Shinigami. Urahara,yourichi and ichigo's father both left Soul Socity together ...

and even in the gigi she would have noticed the Hollow was there... She DID Not know it was there. she yelled at Ichigo because she saw nothing and he was running to help the girl.
The most we ever see is small clips of Ichigo running towards the girl and his mother starting to run after him when he remembers. Show me som actual proof that you know she is NOT, for sure, a Shinigami. Besides, isn't this all hypthetical?
Old 2007-10-01, 13:56   Link #130
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:

so we know hollows are attracted to people with spirit power, so why did the hollow kill the mom instead of ichigo hm?

Answer could be:

A) Ichigos mom has spirit power ie just a strong human
B) she was a shimigami
C) she was some sort of off hollow.

Now add a interesting story how Dad and Mom met, and bingo bamo you have somthing that has to point to a B or C type situation.
Old 2007-10-01, 13:59   Link #131
urahara25

but look how strong ishiin is, i mean cmon hes at least captain level, i think ichigo would have trouble fighting him, surely teh strength of a shinigami could have something to do with teh strength of their family liek the force

"the force is strong in my family"
Old 2007-10-01, 14:00   Link #132
urahara25

anyway wasn't this meant to be about his Hollow powers not how he got them?

the other vizard can use a cero so maybe Ichigo will learn that later, it could come in handy, (i dont knwo if this stuffs been covered yet)
Old 2007-10-01, 22:53   Link #133
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

1. Stop double posting
2. the Hollow didn't attack his mother he attacked Ichigo .. but she got int he way ...
Old 2007-10-02, 01:38   Link #134
tjay777

Hey for the that dont know. no one said ichigo's father cant see soul and hollow
My Theory: Ichigo had Zangetsu and his hollow form in him before the start of the story and when he gained his soul reaper power from in the pit it awaken his hollow powers also it just took it longer to fully awaken. because he had such power it allowed him to use his hollow powers.
I doubt it is a reincarnation of Kaien which was turned in to a hollow before he died.
because this would mean Rukia would be older then 15 and sees still aging and she would look older but still there hasnt been any reincarnation in the anime so i rellay doubt this

This is a spoiler for anyone not at Ep 105 plus: Ichigo strong spiritual powers come from his father who was a captian class Soul Reaper which could also be one reason ichigo got his soul reaper and hollow powers
Old 2007-10-02, 07:11   Link #135
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I had a hunch maybe Zangetsu was a Esparda at some point XD
Old 2007-10-02, 08:45   Link #136
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
I had a hunch maybe Zangetsu was a Esparda at some point XD
how'd you come up with that one. Could you please elaborate.
Old 2007-10-02, 09:54   Link #137
Jarkeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Yea... I'd like to hear this theory too.
Old 2007-10-02, 11:26   Link #138
Iknowwhatyou

So maybe during the transfer of powers to Ichigo from Rukia, the kougyou or however u spell it activated and kinda ya know o.o
Old 2007-10-02, 12:09   Link #139
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Quite simple really... One of the Espardas looks very simular to him.

Spoiler:
the only way we can be sure is when we see the #1 Esparda fights

which also means Ichigo can have a Released forum >
Old 2007-10-02, 12:13   Link #140
Jarkeler

Quote:
Quite simple really... One of the Espardas looks very simular to him.

Spoiler:
the only way we can be sure is when we see the #1 Esparda fights

which also means Ichigo can have a Released forum >

Hmmm... We'll have to wait and see about that one.
Closed Thread