AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-24, 07:31   Link #81
Zek
Eyebrows...

I don't see any reason why Naruto should not use Yondaime's teleport jutsu if he knows it though. Either he can use it or he can't, it's not like he might accidentally leave a leg behind or something. Yondaime can do it dozens of times in a row, I really doubt that it has incredibly serious side-effects for him to overcome.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 07:34   Link #82
malvado

And if Sai really killed his brother why did he do it? in order to obtain the MS right? Sai has been in ANBu for years maybe since he was Sasukes age he could be the one who told Itachi about the clan secret place I mean if he was only 8 or sumthin when he joined ANbu that means his skills were good enough to discover that place and kill his brother without beein noticed.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 07:43   Link #83
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Concerning the scroll Kabuto was working on. Would it be possible that he's gonna prepare a corpse, so that Orochimaru can summon the deads, like what he did during the fight with Sandaime-sama ?
Maybe he's gonna summon someone around the age of 16 who was quite powerful, but died in a maybe tragic or unfortunate way.
I can't really imagine it's someone whe know from all the past chapters. A new introduction maybe ? Reviving Sai's brother ?
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 07:57   Link #84
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Concerning the scroll Kabuto was working on. Would it be possible that he's gonna prepare a corpse, so that Orochimaru can summon the deads, like what he did during the fight with Sandaime-sama ?
Maybe he's gonna summon someone around the age of 16 who was quite powerful, but died in a maybe tragic or unfortunate way.
I can't really imagine it's someone whe know from all the past chapters. A new introduction maybe ? Reviving Sai's brother ?
No, he's talking about replacing the corpse he used to get Yamato off their trail. Evidently Kabuto has a collection of corpses that he summons with that scroll, and earlier he summoned one and surgically altered it to look like Sai, which is why his tools need to be cleaned.
Old 2006-03-24, 09:31   Link #85
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Three things
1.) Sasuke
Why doesn't anyone realize that if you want the power to beat someone you go to someone MORE POWERFULL to obtain it! If Oro can't beat Itachi (and steal his body) how's he gonna beef up Sasuke to do it and still plan to get his body afterwards?!!

2.) Kakashi's Sharingan
It's weird cuz he gets it from Obito within hours of its activation (at lvl 2 no less) and procedes to lvl it up to 3 then to MS without even having uchiha blood to controll it. If sasuke saw that then he prolly would want to know how it was done (and ditch oro)

3.)Sasuke vs Naruto
Oro said that sasuke was powerfull enough to deal with naruto's 3tail power. That pretty much beat Kabito (kakashi/Yamato lvl), and Sakura in one hit. AND freaked Sai out. So mabey Sasuke has made some decent progress. Mabey Sasuke's working on a poject of his own -coff- -coff- Toby -coff- That would be a real surprise and plot twist. (and so like oro to plant a bug in atsuki)
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 09:57   Link #86
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu
Three things
1.) Sasuke
Why doesn't anyone realize that if you want the power to beat someone you go to someone MORE POWERFULL to obtain it! If Oro can't beat Itachi (and steal his body) how's he gonna beef up Sasuke to do it and still plan to get his body afterwards?!!

2.) Kakashi's Sharingan
It's weird cuz he gets it from Obito within hours of its activation (at lvl 2 no less) and procedes to lvl it up to 3 then to MS without even having uchiha blood to controll it. If sasuke saw that then he prolly would want to know how it was done (and ditch oro)

3.)Sasuke vs Naruto
Oro said that sasuke was powerfull enough to deal with naruto's 3tail power. That pretty much beat Kabito (kakashi/Yamato lvl), and Sakura in one hit. AND freaked Sai out. So mabey Sasuke has made some decent progress. Mabey Sasuke's working on a poject of his own -coff- -coff- Toby -coff- That would be a real surprise and plot twist. (and so like oro to plant a bug in atsuki)
1. Oro couldn't get past Itachi's Sharingan, that's all. Sasuke, if (when) he obtains MS could handle Itachi without fear of this Sharingan.

2. I agree

3. That was just Oro talkin' trash to rile Naruto up. 3 and 4 tailed Naruto is just too powerful to be stopped at the moment by anyone. Yamato was necessary to the story so he could shutdown and discourage Naruto from using Kyuubi so readily. If not, it would make every fight simply a buildup to Naruto going 4 tailed. As time went on, Kishimoto would have to keep introducing more character just to compete with Naruto (think DBZ). That gets tired after awhile and it forces the writer to constantly try to find a way to outdo the last story arc.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 10:41   Link #87
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Three things
1.) Sasuke
First of all, Sasuke doesn't know that Itachi is stronger than Oro(if that is indeed the case), and Oro doesn't care because he has no intention of letting Sasuke fight Itachi in the first place. Also, the reason Oro is afraid of Itachi is the Sharingan, more specifically the Mangekyou. Assuming Sasuke can acquire the MS, he won't have that problem.

Quote:
2.) Kakashi's Sharingan
Maybe, but Kakashi is still much weaker than Itachi and Sasuke knows it.

Quote:
3.)Sasuke vs Naruto
I should hope that Sasuke has made decent progress, but it remains to be seen how much. As for Tobi, he's not Sasuke. That doesn't really make any sense at all.
Old 2006-03-24, 10:46   Link #88
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo
1. Oro couldn't get past Itachi's Sharingan, that's all. Sasuke, if (when) he obtains MS could handle Itachi without fear of this Sharingan.
Itachi is in atsuki. If all you needed was sharingan then even Kakashi would be atsuki lvl (which I feel is above Sanin lvl) And I'm sure that if all Kakashi needed was Naruto's backup to deal with MS(or at least take it on) then Oro prolly could have taken him out if all he had to deal with was MS and was better at everything else. No no my friend I feel that as a anbu who took out the entire uchiha clan, Itachi's power goes much deeper than genjutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo
3. That was just Oro talkin' trash to rile Naruto up. 3 and 4 tailed Naruto is just too powerful to be stopped at the moment by anyone. Yamato was necessary to the story so he could shutdown and discourage Naruto from using Kyuubi so readily. If not, it would make every fight simply a buildup to Naruto going 4 tailed. As time went on, Kishimoto would have to keep introducing more character just to compete with Naruto (think DBZ). That gets tired after awhile and it forces the writer to constantly try to find a way to outdo the last story arc.
I'm not entirley sure about the trash talk part. Yea Oro has a potty mouth when it comes to what he sees a 'Trash" ninja, but he never once went to underestimate the power of the Kyuubi and openly calls it 'troublesome' all the time. Pluss Sasuke also has the curse seal which he pobably has lvled up a bit. And seeing how lvl 3 wasn't enough to take out Oro (and prolly not any other atsuki member) and how sasuke is training to take out Itachi (a member) it would be feasable that he is at least that strong.

However I am a little scared about the rediculous power levels the GENNIN are obtaining. I guess the cutoff would be a full Konoha destroying 9 tails demon. Or they could go the way of YuuYuuHakusho and work on skillz being that they are ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEK
I should hope that Sasuke has made decent progress, but it remains to be seen how much. As for Tobi, he's not Sasuke. That doesn't really make any sense at all.
Why not? He's got a cocky/disrespectful sasuke type personality. We haven't seen him do anything, it would fit in with Oro&Sasuke's goals, and it would explain why sasuke wasn't there with Oro to take out Sasori. All it really takes is a simple Henge and there u go.

Last edited by Kotengu; 2006-03-24 at 10:57.
Old 2006-03-24, 10:51   Link #89
full_metal_sousuke

Send a message via AIM to full_metal_sousuke
Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado
And if Sai really killed his brother why did he do it? in order to obtain the MS right? Sai has been in ANBu for years maybe since he was Sasukes age he could be the one who told Itachi about the clan secret place I mean if he was only 8 or sumthin when he joined ANbu that means his skills were good enough to discover that place and kill his brother without beein noticed.
what are you talkin about.. Sai isnt even a Uchia so he cant obtain the M. Sharingan.
Old 2006-03-24, 10:59   Link #90
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Why not? He's got a cocky/disrespectful sasuke type personality. We haven't seen him do anything, it would fit in with Oro&Sasuke's goals, and it would explain why sasuke wasn't there with Oro to take out Sasori. All it really takes is a simple Henge and there u go.
No he doesn't, he has a goofy/innocent Naruto-type personality. There's no evidence whatsoever to support Sasuke being Tobi, and what we've seen doesn't fit.
Old 2006-03-24, 11:00   Link #91
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Actually we don't know anything about Sai. He could be a leftover Uchiha, he could be a member of atsuki (possibly tobi), he could be anything. We haven't even seen him do anything but draw crap and summon it from the page. Hopefully the book mystery or a sparing match with sasuke will bring more into light
Old 2006-03-24, 11:06   Link #92
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
No he doesn't, he has a goofy/innocent Naruto-type personality. There's no evidence whatsoever to support Sasuke being Tobi, and what we've seen doesn't fit.
You could be right of course but being sat on doesn't really mean he's goofy. We don't even know what Sai's real personality is yet. I'm just trying to point out the convieniece of Tobi's aperance just when sasori died.(or if Oro didn't know soon to be death) It could be that Tobi is a completly different and new character who will bring emotion to the atsuki, possibly betraying them all/being turned by Naruto's friendship power(that sounds silly).
Old 2006-03-24, 11:24   Link #93
akatsuki_member
uknown akatsuki member

obito = tobi
the implication cannot be clearer
the "o"s even correspond to their number of eyes - they hav the same letters for ****s sake
akatsuki_member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 11:46   Link #94
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki_member
obito = tobi
the "o"s even correspond to their number of eyes - they hav the same letters for ****s sake
Dude . . .no.
1.)OBITO IS DEAD
2.)If he was alive he would be 28 like kakashi NOT a kid!
3.)Half of his body was crushed and he lost BOTH eyes (blind/crushed ninja don't usually make it into atsuki)
Old 2006-03-24, 11:56   Link #95
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki_member
obito = tobi
Of course and Kiba = Baki
Who would have guessed that he was a spy jounin from the sand?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 12:13   Link #96
Razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Of course and Kiba = Baki
Who would have guessed that he was a spy jounin from the sand?
Except Kiba and Baki have no similarities when it comes to the way they act, whereas Tobi and Obito do, and would actually make some sense, but then again, it could all just be false hope, like how some people think the Akatsuki leader is Yondaime or Naruto is Yondaime's reincarnation or some bs.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 12:20   Link #97
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Itachi´s eyesight is getting worse right? I don´t know the possibilities of this fight not happening but what if when Sasuke finally gets a hold of Itachi, he´s gone blind. What is Sasuke supposed to do then? Kill his brother anyway? Stay with Orochimaru? I would like that scenario.

I also like Sai´s attitude. His remarks against Naruto when they first met and at the bathhouse were priceless.

(I´ve read all day and I´ve finally caught up )

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 12:24   Link #98
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz
Except Kiba and Baki have no similarities when it comes to the way they act, whereas Tobi and Obito do, and would actually make some sense, but then again, it could all just be false hope, like how some people think the Akatsuki leader is Yondaime or Naruto is Yondaime's reincarnation or some bs.
Why do u say Tobi acts like Obito? And what reason would Obito have to join Atsuki?
Old 2006-03-24, 13:10   Link #99
Razz

Quote:

Why do u say Tobi acts like Obito? And what reason would Obito have to join Atsuki?
Obito was very clumsy, just like Tobi.

What reason you say? Well, he could've been saved by one of the Akatsuki and been brainwashed or something, who knows. I doubt they are the same person but the theory isn't as off as Hunter makes it out to be.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 13:23   Link #100
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Quote:
Itachi is in atsuki. If all you needed was sharingan then even Kakashi would be atsuki lvl (which I feel is above Sanin lvl) And I'm sure that if all Kakashi needed was Naruto's backup to deal with MS(or at least take it on) then Oro prolly could have taken him out if all he had to deal with was MS and was better at everything else. No no my friend I feel that as a anbu who took out the entire uchiha clan, Itachi's power goes much deeper than genjutsu.
Oro can't beat Itachi because of the Sharingan (specifically MS), that's why he wants it so much.
Quote:
I'm not entirley sure about the trash talk part. Yea Oro has a potty mouth when it comes to what he sees a 'Trash" ninja, but he never once went to underestimate the power of the Kyuubi and openly calls it 'troublesome' all the time. Pluss Sasuke also has the curse seal which he pobably has lvled up a bit. And seeing how lvl 3 wasn't enough to take out Oro (and prolly not any other atsuki member) and how sasuke is training to take out Itachi (a member) it would be feasable that he is at least that strong.
Oro has no regard for Naruto. He never has. He has underestimated Naruto's power from the very beginning. Now in the face of a raging 3 tailed Naruto that was capable of tearing Oro's arm off (even though he did that rebirth thing) Oro still continued to talk crap about Sasuke being stronger. Hell, kabuto wasn't even worth Naruto's time to attack. It was all in an effort goad Naruto into losing control. After turning 4 tailed, Oro clearly was completely ineffective against Naruto, while Naruto was on the way to wearing Oro down (I get the feeling Oro can only do that rebirth thing a limited number of times).

If Sasuke is so powerful that Oro could do him zero harm, why does he need Oro to train him at all? He wouldn't. Oro was clearly messing with Naruto's head. He knows Naruto to be a incapable of controlling his emotions so he pushed him to see what the kid could do. Surprise surprise! Naruto was about to put the beatdown on his candy @ss! Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against a 3 tailed Naruto, let alone 4 tails.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote