Notices

Old 2008-09-29, 14:16   Link #1241
KuroYume
French Otaku, a bit geeky

Thank you guys ! for the devellopement

I found the attacks name !!

For Akitsu and Tsukiumi : Aisu no Yamatano orochi
and for Kazehana and Homura : Kanna Senpuu no Oki
Aisu mean ice and Oki mean live embers . lol i know I going a little too far with that but if that will really happens it wouldn't be so great ?

What are you expecting for the last Matsu flashback ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroYume View Post

Do you renember when Matsu talks with Tsukiumi in the bath

The sekirei plan have really 6 stages
i think she will explain the 3 stages who remains ...
Old 2008-09-29, 14:48   Link #1242
zibi88

well currentyl its 3stage (4most powerfull ashikabis [east,notrh,west ,south] ) so each stage is to eliminate 1of those ashikabis

3stage = 4ashikabis
4stage = 3ashikabis
5stage = 2ashikabis
6stage = final fight

or simply there is a limited number of sekireis per stage so eliminating sekirei at current level and reaching a barier needed to open next stage so at the end there will be only 2sekireis (if minato wont change it ^^)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 15:50   Link #1243
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

So far, Minato's got a well rounded arsenal. He's got a fist/light user, a water type, wind type, fire type, a and plant/life type. All of his sekirei are long and short range fighters.

Even Matsu if her techno-telepathic powers can control anything electronic. Imagine if she could use her powers to take over military bases and use all their weapons for her/Minato's own purpose. Add that to the fact that we don't know the full extent of an elementals capability(If they turn out to be as powerful as the DF users on OP Minato could pwn anybody not named Miya, even Musubi has an element through Yume)Minato could easily be the most powerful ashikabi out there. And we know Akitsu gonna be his eventually, so that just adds even more to his power.

It's a shame he can't wing Miya. Having someone who's not on another level, but 'a whole other dimension' would be a awesome beyond words.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 15:56   Link #1244
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I don't see it happening that way and god hopes it doesn't. That would be just too boring.

Plus that would pit our hopeless lead up against the person who really is the only reason he isn't dead yet. Face it, if he wasn't staying with Miya the others would probably have had Minato for breakfast already

theres bound to be an event to happen that wasn't planned for the Sekirei game and all hell is let loose. Well, thats what I'm hoping for. I want some full blown hollywood action and drama that will keep ya glued to ya screen!
Old 2008-09-29, 16:03   Link #1245
KuroYume

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well currentyl its 3stage (4most powerfull ashikabis [east,notrh,west ,south] ) so each stage is to eliminate 1of those ashikabis

3stage = 4ashikabis
4stage = 3ashikabis
5stage = 2ashikabis
6stage = final fight

or simply there is a limited number of sekireis per stage so eliminating sekirei at current level and reaching a barier needed to open next stage so at the end there will be only 2sekireis (if minato wont change it ^^)
Yeah that really plausible ... man you're really good at theory !!!

but if there is 2 ahikabi on 5 stage , the final fight will be against what ?

and if it's the theory of limited sekireis numbers
if there last only 2 sekirei that means ashikabis who have multiple sekireis will make their own sekirei fight ?

Ps : 1luckySumGuy i love your Kazehana Avatar have you one for me ?
Old 2008-09-29, 16:10   Link #1246
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroYume
what means tank ; nukers and disabler the meaning i seach in the translator doesn't match to the sentences
Those are gaming terms, usually used in MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Games).

The "tank" is the one who goes head to head with the enemies, drawing most of their attention directly. He/she has enough defense and life points to withstand damage directly, most of the time with the attack power to boot. The front line is where tank goes.

"Nukers" refer to spellcasters who deal in area-wide, long-ranged damage. Usually, a nuker is there to "nuke" everybody with spells or special attacks while the tank is doing his work.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 16:16   Link #1247
zibi88

maybe the last stage is fight with MBI XDXD or simply the award stage ^^

About sekirei limits per each stage... Homura before Tsukiumi was winged said to her that she need to find an ashikabi since the limit of sekirei needed for stage2 is reaching its limit... so mostly stage3 will be about decreasing sekirei number in stage3

So from stage 4 till 6 only last 4ashikabis would fight ^^

like stage3 -> sekirei fighting and decreasing its numbers till it reaches limit to start stage4

stage4 -> the best 4ashikabis remained along with their powerfull sekireis... so they re fighting till 1ashikabi will be defeated (4ashikabis)

stage 5 (3ashikabis)
stage 6 (final stage 2ashikabis the winner gets the award)

Maybe the last fight with someone who has multiple sekireis will be like chose 1from your sekirei as a representative to fight representative of enemy ashikabi (the loser will make whole group to lose along with ashikabi)
Old 2008-09-29, 16:39   Link #1248
coba

Is it possible that the last stage will probably a fight between the Sekireis of the last Askibai standing. The winner Sekirei will get the privilidge to live with the Ashikabi.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 16:45   Link #1249
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

I don't think the Sekirei Plan will even get that far. Minato is supposed to destroy the rules and controlled fate of the Sekireis.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:44   Link #1250
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
I don't think the Sekirei Plan will even get that far. Minato is supposed to destroy the rules and controlled fate of the Sekireis.
lol so true, we'll probably end up with stages not explained at all plus there's always the reference to "sekirei able to grow wings at the moment" thing that can be used for future stages
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:46   Link #1251
cjl

Do we know if Miya has been winged yet? If not, perhaps the last event of the 3rd stage is winging no.1.
cjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 22:01   Link #1252
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjl View Post
Do we know if Miya has been winged yet? If not, perhaps the last event of the 3rd stage is winging no.1.
we're not sure with miya, supposedly she's a sekirei who is not quite as sekirei so we dont know what applies to her
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 00:12   Link #1253
KuroYume

Thank you kujoe you're very cool man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjl View Post
If you want more info we disscuss about Miya case until the page 60 , we talk about her number ( because there is a number 00 and a 01 and there isn't enough place for the two ..) , her crest who is not present an her back even if she had an ashikabi , her strengh ( I put a stat graphic found on a artbook ) , and her story with her husband Asama Takehito

So to answer you refer to the bath scene we can saw that she hasn't a sekirei crest
this is the page :
Curious isn't ? why she is as strong ? imagine Miya potential winged ( i think her ritual priest will destroy the wolrd before she ends the ritual )

And why not ? you're idea is quite plausible but he implies that other ashikabi will fight against miya ( like a pokemon... ) but she will kill all the sekirei ... and when she will fight against karasuba like matsu says .. the city will be destroyed ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Yeah but remember that there is Miya who was really pissed off after Kagari left... she even said she would kill Minaka but Matsu stoped her since the whole town might be destroyed XD In chapter 72 Miya was cousing tsunamis with only sword swing and was destroying military ships by only swinging her sword not even touching it ^^
Old 2008-09-30, 06:23   Link #1254
ShadowThingy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LuckySumGun View Post
And we know Akitsu gonna be his eventually, so that just adds even more to his power.

oddly, I actually agree, it seems with each of her appearences, she becomes a bit more involved in the plot, I actually could see Akitsu becoming minato's sekirei and losing the forehead mark

then he'd have a complete set

an airhead (musubi)
a loli (kusano)
a perv (Matsu)
a short tempered (Tsuikumi)
a...uhhh...sexual deviant? (Kazehana)
a......guy? (Homura)
a quiet type (Akitsu)
ShadowThingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 06:52   Link #1255
zibi88

Akitsu is rather slow minded XDXD

I was thinking that maybe Akitsu will lose the fight with on of minatos sekirei... and while the mark disappearing she sees that Mikagami leaves her like a toy... becouse she has no number then MBI dont know that she is running around the city so her lose in battle wont infrom the recovery squad...

So I was thinking maybe when she was at the ground and her sekirei mark disappeared the winner sekirei was waiting for MBI but they didnt came so Minato decided to take her with them since they cant leave her like that at ground and leave (minato is to kind hearted)... while minato was treating Akitsu she reacted to him and reacivated but with her sekirei mark at her back ^^
Old 2008-09-30, 13:49   Link #1256
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowThingy View Post
then he'd have a complete set

an airhead (musubi)
a loli (kusano)
a perv (Matsu)
a short tempered (Tsuikumi)
a...uhhh...sexual deviant? (Kazehana)
a......guy? (Homura)
a quiet type (Akitsu)
Sexual deviant? That's too much even for Kazehana.

In terms of anime character types, Kazehana is the "oneesan" or big sister type.

Musubi - innocent moeblob
Tsukiumi - proud tsundere
Matsu - perv hakase
Homura - pretty boy, masculine woman
Kusano - loli, little sister
Kazehana - sake-drinking oneesan
Akitsu - listless doll type (e.g., Rei)
Miya - mature woman
Uzume - cheerful oneesan
Old 2008-09-30, 13:51   Link #1257
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Sexual deviant? That's too much even for Kazehana.

In terms of anime character types, Kazehana is the "oneesan" type.

Musubi - moeblob
Tsukiumi - tsundere
Matsu - perv hakase
Homura - pretty boy, reverse trap, masculine woman
Kusano - loli, little sister
Kazehana - sake-drinking oneesan
Akitsu - listless, doll type (e.g., Rei)
Her and Mastu are still prevs
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 14:33   Link #1258
kujoe
from head to heel

When I think of sexual deviancy, I think of destructive and abnormal sexual behavior. Pedophilia, necrophilia... that sort of stuff.

Kazehana may be a sexual woman and a fangirl of all things love an romantic, but I'd hardly call her a deviant.
Old 2008-09-30, 14:37   Link #1259
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
When I think of sexual deviancy, I think of destructive and abnormal sexual behavior. Pedophilia, necrophilia... that sort of stuff.

Kazehana may be a sexual woman and a fangirl of all things love an romantic, but I'd hardly call her a deviant.
And Mastu-han is?
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 14:45   Link #1260
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, that's Matsu.... I bet she has robotic tentacles in her room...

Actually, she reminds me of Watsu (of Tenchi fame).

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei