AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2013-09-15, 20:45   Link #21
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Actually... looking at the trailer... it's safe to assume that the following characters are also confirmed bosses...

- Akainu
- Kizaru
- Aokiji (Admiral)
- Lucci
- Smiley

It looks like you'll be visiting ACTUAL locations from One Piece, unlike the past Unlimited games where they had islands similar to these locations. Also... one of the shots near the middle has me wondering... it showed the Strawhats getting ready for battle next to all the villians... will you be teaming up with them near the end?

This game keeps looking better and better... hopefully we have some sort of chance of getting it over heeeere...
Old 2013-09-24, 22:06   Link #22
marvelB

Here's another trailer:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

^And we have even more new boss character reveals! Law, Wapol, Mihawk, Hancock, AND Kuma (or at least his PX clones, anyway).

Also, Famitsu revealed a few additional tidbits about the original characters. Turns out that Red's full name is Patrick Redfield, and was a powerful pirate from Roger's generation. The tanuki character, Pat, is a writing brush that "ate" the mythical zoan Inu Inu (dog) fruit, Model: Bake-danuki (notice that Red is even using him in his original form in the above trailer). Lookin' nice so far!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 22:44   Link #23
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

What's interesting to me is what Law's fight looks like... the fact he switches characters around. My guess is that if your playing with friends, someone playing as Zoro will suddenly be playing as someone else in the group... say... Nami. What I love about this is that apparantly when they switch, they get their "switched" looks... ie Franky Nami's eyes, and sad sad Franky.... can't wait to see something like Luffy in Robin's body, or Zoro in Nami's~
Old 2013-09-26, 17:21   Link #24
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Here's another trailer:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

^And we have even more new boss character reveals! Law, Wapol, Mihawk, Hancock, AND Kuma (or at least his PX clones, anyway).

Also, Famitsu revealed a few additional tidbits about the original characters. Turns out that Red's full name is Patrick Redfield, and was a powerful pirate from Roger's generation. The tanuki character, Pat, is a writing brush that "ate" the mythical zoan Inu Inu (dog) fruit, Model: Bake-danuki (notice that Red is even using him in his original form in the above trailer). Lookin' nice so far!
I'm confused, isn't the raccoon a different species apart from the canines?
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 20:06   Link #25
marvelB

^Not raccoon, but raccoon dog. Superficially they share a strong resemblance to raccoons, but they're actually part of the canid family, believe it or not!

....Heh, this is reminding me of all the confusion about spiders being labeled as bugs in that chapter thread a few weeks back.
Old 2013-10-03, 16:38   Link #26
marvelB

Bumping for another little update: Confirmation of post-skip Smoker and Tashigi as bosses! Credit goes to Redon from AP for the scan:

Also, there's apparently a mall event for the game slated to take place on the 6th (in which the Ganbarion staff will even participate in), so we might have more juicy news by then, as well!
Old 2013-10-03, 18:19   Link #27
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Good to see it's not just Smoker, but Tashigi too~

I probably SHOULD point out that one of those prior scans says Law will be playable... so I'm wondering how that'll work.
Old 2013-10-05, 14:09   Link #28
anime fan99

I know this Thread about One Piece Unlimited World: Red but I do not want to return the One Piece: Pirate Warriors Thread from the death only because I just bought the game

Just finished two years later episode, and I am enjoying the game

The only thing that Surprise me and made ​​me wonder if there are problems with my eyes why luffy gear second is Dark pink in the game I always thought it red

Note I believe we need a general One Piece Video Games Thread
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 04:46   Link #29
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

So this racoon dog has some ability to clone things off by writing on leafs.
Also read recently that Patrick Redfield was a level six prisoner who escaped in riot o.o
And now he is eating a devil fruit...you know come to think of it df looks hell a lot like Yami Yami No Mi.

My wildest guess would be that he somehow orders racoon dog to copy darkness devil fruit in order to use it. He may as well copy and use other devil fruit powers while at it in final boss fight. These japanese anime games likes giving all powers you have came across in game to a single final boss person.
Old 2013-10-18, 14:50   Link #30
marvelB

Now here's something interesting: Namco Bandai of Europe registered the domain name of One Piece World Red:

http://whois.domaintools.com/one-pie...-world-red.com

^Credit goes to Redon from AP for bringing this up. So if an EU version is really in the cards, I hope a US version follows suit.....
Old 2013-10-19, 15:54   Link #31
Candeloro1

Might buy this if it comes to europe.
Candeloro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 16:38   Link #32
marvelB

Courtesy of AP's Redon, another new scan is here! Whitebeard and enemy dinosaurs confirmed!

Old 2013-11-05, 02:07   Link #33
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

New trailer showing off more gameplay/scenes from the game...

Looking at the gameplay... I'd say it feels abit slower compared to past Unlimited games... now looking at the story... Is.... Is Patrick a vampire?
Old 2013-11-05, 16:13   Link #34
Rainbowman

After viewing the trailer, I might buy if it comes to the US.
Old 2013-11-10, 01:32   Link #35
marvelB

Whoopsie, nearly forgot to post about this! New scan courtesy of AP's Redon:

^Confirmation of Shanks, Blackbeard, a couple more minigames, and lastly, Red's devil fruit power! Looks like the fruit we saw Red eating in those trailers was the Bat Bat Fruit. Heh, I find it interesting that they decided to go with giving the new bad guy a more "standard" DF rather than a logia or mythical zoan.
Old 2013-11-10, 02:30   Link #36
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Huh... guess Patrick does have a sorta Dracula look to him...
Old 2013-11-10, 19:55   Link #37
Rainbowman

Quote:
Whoopsie, nearly forgot to post about this! New scan courtesy of AP's Redon:

^Confirmation of Shanks, Blackbeard, a couple more minigames, and lastly, Red's devil fruit power! Looks like the fruit we saw Red eating in those trailers was the Bat Bat Fruit. Heh, I find it interesting that they decided to go with giving the new bad guy a more "standard" DF rather than a logia or mythical zoan.
The bat powers are quite the highlight.
Old 2013-11-21, 00:55   Link #38
marvelB

So the game's out and there's already gameplay videos posted on youtube! Now how's about a couple boss battle vids to whet your appetite?

Spoiler for Caesar and Hody:

^Boy, does Hody like to spam the heck out of Kirisame..... it's also kind of a neat touch that he also attacks his fellow fish-brothers. And speaking of the Hody fight, check out the neat cutscene with Red after the battle is over!
Old 2013-12-17, 10:20   Link #39
marvelB

So something interesting to note: It seems that Namco Bandai has registered a trademark for something called "Lost Land Adventure", which may or may not be related to OP. But if so, perhaps this could mean there's hope for an American version of Unlimited World Red after all.....?
Old 2013-12-17, 10:56   Link #40
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
So something interesting to note: It seems that Namco Bandai has registered a trademark for something called "Lost Land Adventure", which may or may not be related to OP. But if so, perhaps this could mean there's hope for an American version of Unlimited World Red after all.....?
Well... Considering pre-orders for the American release of Romance Dawn are apparently doing really well... I wouldn't doubt it... Though, if true... Didn't expect a name change.