AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 791 63.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 10:08   Link #2401
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

I don't suppose anyone knows the name of the song that was playing during the final few mins before the ending song do you? I really liked it.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:08   Link #2402
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
and that issue will be endlessly discussed and never resolved, do we still wanna go there? there are other things to talk about
sadly my friend, as long as majority of the people felt shit about the end, this would go on until sunrise announces a 3rd season
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:08   Link #2403
borkborkbork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
Hell no. She figured out Lulu's whole plan with the flashbacks and stuff...and remember, she wasn't blind when she touched Lulu's hand. She just a regular human but handicapped.
But she was blind for so long that she still had that ability.

And they were Lelouch's flashbacks (life flashing before death), she has no way of seeing them. Unless the code thing, but they are shown differently.

Quote:
I don't suppose anyone knows the name of the song that was playing during the final few mins before the ending song do you? I really liked it.
Continued Story by Hitomi
borkborkbork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:09   Link #2404
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
it is pronounced rurushu but it's not a japanese name
if the name has a kanji i think r would work
but the fact is that the real name is lelouch not rurushi
Sure, but the fact is also that for Lelouch Code bearer name to make sense to the audience who the majority of are not very familiar with English, R Two would make sense, since in their language he is Rurushu.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:09   Link #2405
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
I disagree. Nunnally knew what she was doing when she held his hand, and she was not in the slightest bit surprised by seeing images.
I don't think you understand what I am arguing for here...

I'm saying Lulu passed his memories/whatever on to her because he is indeed alive/immortal.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:09   Link #2406
RedWing

Where do you get that Code bearers can give images to people?
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:09   Link #2407
nchan

Look at all the people in denial. lol. Lelouch is dead. Get over it.
nchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:10   Link #2408
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borkborkbork View Post
Nunnally was able to do that simply because she was blind for so long. Remember how she sensed Romeyer's lies by touching her hand? When people lie, they uncontrollably tense up, even if it's just the slightest (when you're blind, you get more sensitive to slight movements)
Blindness isn't magical. It's a matter of practice and concentration. Unless she made it a habit of touching people when talking to them, she shouldn't be able to know when they lie just from that.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:10   Link #2409
iBeast

Quote:

I suggest you read the past 10-20 pages before talking to me so we both won't waste our time.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:10   Link #2410
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I disagree. Nunnally knew what she was doing when she held his hand, and she was not in the slightest bit surprised by seeing images.
I disagree on your disagreement, her shock was quite evident once she saw the flashbacks, face it up till now Nunnally has never displayed paranormal abilities of that kind before now so its a weak argument all around I feel to just say she suddenly developed them now or had them all along when we've never actually witnessed something like it. There is only one real precedent in this series of such moments, those being Code Carriers/Immortals, but all in all that scene was just fishy and suspect I feel <_<

Quote:

Have you actually watched this series? Stage 11 when C.C ran up to Suzaku in his Knightmare and made him recount what he did to his father, Turn 11 when she was brought into contact with Anya, hell Stage 25 to Turn 1 where she used a kiss in order to store away Lelouch's memory/awaken him after being Geassed be Charles, these are rather obvious examples if you had paid attention to them >_>
Old 2008-09-29, 10:11   Link #2411
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Zero is not based upon his identity but it is an ideal or symbol. Zero accomplishes the impossible, one who makes miracles happen. This Zero brought down the world's enemy, Emperor Lelouch, when the entire world was under Lelouch's dominion.
true for the rest of the world, not that true to the BK, to them zero was lelouch. it would make more sense for them to nominate one of them to be the new zero than have this new guy be that symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiya View Post
Simply put, my point is that

Suzaku was 'resurrected' from the dead as the symbol of Zero. In the eyes and knowledge of the world he's still dead. But actually he isn't. He's living a separate identity now. He cannot let the world know he's still alive, because he was Lelouch's ally all the way till the end and if everyone knew he was Zero the whole stabbing scene would seem like a staged act and nobody would buy it. So in a sense he's dead in the eyes of the world but actually alive.

I don't find it hard to bring that scenario to Lelouch.
i agree the most important is that to the people lelouch is dead. whether he is alive or not is not even important

Quote:
Either way I win this debate. Say there was no funeral. Why? Because JEREMIAH Took lulu's body.

Game, set, match.
Quote:
Exactly and it shouldn't even have to come to that...with all of the eveidence stated thus far, it's almost 100% Lulu is still alive...Lulu always wins.
do you seriously believe what you're saying? say there was no funeral because lulu makes fine fertilizer... and all the evidences are mere speculations by the way
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:12   Link #2412
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
You're wrong on Nunnally, she CAN'T experience memories, she can tell if people are lying. That's the difference. Memories and lies are DIFFERENT.
agreed

Quote:
hmm... CC was a code bearer and she gave/shared an image with lelouch and suzaku on s1 and anya on s2
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:12   Link #2413
Jarmel

OK just so everyone is clear on this SMALL detail, memories and lies are different. Supposedly( I sure as hell don't know if people can do this in real life) people can tell if other people are lying through small physical details. What people CANNOT do is experience another person's memories through their POV unless they have some sort of mental abilities. What we do know is that Nunnaly is capable of the former, what we do not know is whether Nunnaly is capable of the later.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:12   Link #2414
Alchemist007
*Author

I think an OVA should be in order.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:14   Link #2415
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by borkborkbork View Post
Nunnally was able to do that simply because she was blind for so long. Remember how she sensed Romeyer's lies by touching her hand? When people lie, they uncontrollably tense up, even if it's just the slightest (when you're blind, you get more sensitive to slight movements)

Lelouch died with no regrets. No tension in hand, so Nunnally easily guessed it.
I think that's reaching bit though. But if lying is being tense, then the opposite would mean he was telling the truth. But in either case, he wasn't lying nor telling the truth here. He wasn't trying to convince Nunnaly of anything.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:14   Link #2416
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
true for the rest of the world, not that true to the BK, to them zero was lelouch. it would make more sense for them to nominate one of them to be the new zero than have this new guy be that symbol
Zero is not an elected official. Zero is acknowledged through his deeds am miracles. Is there a bigger miracle then killing the world's enemy Lelouch when he had the world in his fist and then freeing everyone from his tyranny? The core Black Knights may know Lelouch was Zero, but as Kallen said, that was Zero at the end.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:15   Link #2417
Jarmel

Quote:
C.C. did it once to Suzaku as well to Lelouch in season 1. Once while Suzaku while he was in his mech and once to Lelouch when he touched her in the cave.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:15   Link #2418
iBeast

Quote:

i agree the most important is that to the people lelouch is dead. whether he is alive or not is not even important

do you seriously believe what you're saying? say there was no funeral because lulu makes fine fertilizer... and all the evidences are mere speculations by the way

Yeah it's all speculation...and speculation becomes proof when proven..that's how it works in the real world...dude c'mon stop being biased because you know as well as I do Lulu is alive...
Old 2008-09-29, 10:15   Link #2419
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
over 100 pages & over 2000 post especially 100 page & 2000 posts in one day OMG this is really too much read!!!

but i'm certain that my theroies might be correct cause i think i solve something.

1.remember the preview of r2-25 was just highlight of ep.1 of geass cause it lead me to think of THE BEGINING IS THE END IS THE BEGINING
2.when lelouch touch c2 before she "whacked" he got flash of memories & few eps later c2 is ok besides it happen again in r2-25 when nuna touch lelouch before he "whacked"

i'm really sure the whole lelouch's "whacked" is an act besides did you all see ORANGE's doing so obvious he is in the act.

& of the biggest mystery was what happen during those TIME SKIP cause there were at least 2 TIME SKIP in r2-25.

so i will make it's said IT WAS ALL A COVER UP ACT THAT LELOUCH, SUZAKU, C2, ORANGE, ETC "OTHERS" CHARACTERS ARE INVOLVE IN IT.

plus i'm certain on my FULL GS-INSTINCT THAT LELOUCH IS ALIVE!!!

SO FIND GORO & SUNRISE COMPANY TO GET THE REAL TRUTH OR EVEN A R2 FINAL PLUS/SPECIAL EDTION/OVA FOR THE REAL TRUTH ANSWER!!!

OR ELSE THE ANIME FANS WILL GIVE GORO & SUNRISE THE Hideaki Anno's "TREATMENT" DURING MID 90S those "emails" are coming for ya!!!
read my quote & my theroies that i know that i felt i just solve the r2-25 mystery besides i've have pause/rewind all those scene in sub & soon dub in 09 on youtube then ya get the picture cause i know my GS-instinct is very "something" to know.

& here is my theroires so you can read

1.the whole suzaku "death" really suzaku still under live geass power
2.zero appear (flashback show lelouch give zero mask to suzaku to make him zero-suzaku) really those TIME SKIP are hiding something
3.orange really look at him so obvious he knew about this especially stop the shooting & let zer-zaku jump on his shoulder because he is SO on the act
4.kallen (see another zero/suzaku) & nuna (touch lelouch hand) finally late bloomers realize what lelouch's "re:" doing & plans
5.where was c2 she was in a place praying
6.c2 on wagon sayin something then said lelouch unless wagon driver is "you are not alone" besides lelouch, kallen, & nuna's seiyu were also in another anime this year involve a wagon aka "spice & wolf"

of course i will personaly check r2-25 dub in 09 to maybe even more answer will be shown.

besides maybe those 3 of sunrise goro ichiro might plan a r3/ova/movie or even a special edtion with new scenes to "re:"veal the "re:"al truth.

or else those 3 get the Hideaki Anno's "treatment" during the mid 90s & then wait for 12yrs for Rebuild of geass

GORO & SUNRISE TELL THE REAL ANSWER TRUTH OR ELSE FACE THE ANIME FANS WRATH!!!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:15   Link #2420
borkborkbork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
OK just so everyone is clear on this SMALL detail, memories and lies are different. Supposedly( I sure as hell don't know if people can do this in real life) people can tell if other people are lying through small physical details. What people CANNOT do is experience another person's memories through their POV unless they have some sort of mental abilities. What we do know is that Nunnaly is capable of the former, what we do not know is whether Nunnaly is capable of the later.
The point is that you don't need his memories. The fact that lelouch isn't fighting death in the slightest would give it away.

I'm just pointing out that there need not be a complex concocted explanation, involving speculation.
borkborkbork is offline   Reply With Quote