AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-11-25, 06:42   Link #21
Kallen4life

and now it seems control can be broken with some outside emotional help .. bummer for Kabuto - some of those zombies will be able to do that surely

but some like Kakuzu will be need to put down
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 07:02   Link #22
Captain_Monotanous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
and now it seems control can be broken with some outside emotional help .. bummer for Kabuto - some of those zombies will be able to do that surely

but some like Kakuzu will be need to put down
You never know...if they give him that big bag of money that he always wanted when he was alive....
Anyway, the zombies have a known weakness now, suddenly the good guys have a chance.
Captain_Monotanous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 06:58   Link #23
Ero-Senn1n

We can't expect Kabuto to suddenly become godlike, it would be nonsense. Which means his version of Edo Tensei has also some serious weakness, probably some weakness that Orochi's didn't have. I assume that since he summoned so many of them he will have much less control over the individual summons, however as the numbers keep decreasing Kabuto's control over the remaining ones will keep increasing. I think Itachi and Nagato are definitely his last weapons that he wil try to gain absolute control over. Until now Kabuto and all his jutsu are being used as a plot device, so when the plot will not need Kabuto it might be that Kishi will kill him off in a relatively fast way, that is giving him only one chapter of spotlight before dying.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 15:55   Link #24
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Anybody notice how the body that was used to summon shin dissapeared with him? 3rd vs Oro i remember seeing dosu and kin's body when the 1st and 2nd were defeated. Another kishi gaff?
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 16:36   Link #25
herculan

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Anybody notice how the body that was used to summon shin dissapeared with him? 3rd vs Oro i remember seeing dosu and kin's body when the 1st and 2nd were defeated. Another kishi gaff?
maybe the difference lies in the reason why there souls left earth.
The hokages where forcefully sealed and locked up whereas shin's soul left because he finally came at peace...
Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that it takes such a big tole on kabuto to summon that many that he somehow managed to use the body as some sort of energy converter. Meaning that the bodies energy was fully consumed by shin's spirit.
I refuse to believe its a mistake
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 16:40   Link #26
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Hmm i dobut it. But who knows, maybe thats what kabuto meant when he said he's improved on it. Maybe he doesnt need the living human sacrifices. But that would be the straw that broke the camels back for me. Edo tensei would be ultramegawtfpawnification hax if that happened. I think the bodies probably just lying around somewhere, off panel
Old 2010-12-01, 20:50   Link #27
Suomi
Kaiba

I agree that the fact that control can be broken will play a major role, especially in the coming battles. Think Asuma: (the way I see it) Shikamaru comes across him but doesn't want to be forced into fighting him and tries to break control...and succeeds (maybe) or at least puts some doubt there.

But how much control does Kabuto have? or how little? If control can be broken that'll be a major problem for him, and also, the minds of their own they seem to have some of could pose a problem as well, even that little bit of free will could potentially cause them to deviate from his orders/control.

and what of the body in the coffin? what role is that going to play, and (of course) who is in it? and why did Kabuto react so at the sight of it?
Old 2010-12-05, 17:44   Link #28
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Looks like we do have bodies.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 02:11   Link #29
herculan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Looks like we do have bodies.
kisih probably forgot it and then went to some japanese mangafanforum for some feedback and was like: 'oh sjit!!!!!!!!!! I forgot them sacrifices :O!!!' and then quikly added a dead body in the next chapter.. xD
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 02:26   Link #30
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

I'm pretty sure the chapters aren't made from scratch every week and they've actually got the drafts for the next chapter before the current chapter is released.

On that note, looking forward to this week's chapter.
Old 2010-12-15, 23:31   Link #31
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

hmmm very interesting, i wonder what the thingy behind zubuza was and if it has anything to do with the technique
Old 2010-12-15, 23:53   Link #32
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Maybe Kabuto is trying to imitate Pain/Nagato and reinforcing the zombies with his chakra.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 01:47   Link #33
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

To me, it looked like the same chakra-demon thing that was behind Zabuza when he attacked Gato all the way back in the Land of Waves arc. Power up, obviously? Not sure if it means much else.
Old 2010-12-16, 08:40   Link #34
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

What if... Edo Tensei is limited to Oro's chakra/bloodline? The data for the jutsu probably isn't all that hard to find. So it's weird that only Oro knew how to use it, and Kabuto only learned how to use it after he absorbed Oro into him. Anko being one of Oro's chosen vessel is also strengthening the jutsu somehow.

Also means, Oro could be the 2nd hokage's grandson.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 11:30   Link #35
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
The data for the jutsu probably isn't all that hard to find. So it's weird that only Oro knew how to use it,
What makes you say that?
Edo tensei is a forbidden justu of that was created in kohona; If anything that would mean that the data on how to perform the jutsu would be very difficult to come by since it would be a closely guarded secret. Kohona would keep any scrolls relating to the jutsu in a secure area to make sure that none of kohona's shinobi find and use the technique... it's likely that Oro had to go out of his way to steal the info
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 14:02   Link #36
Takashipl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
What makes you say that?
Edo tensei is a forbidden justu of that was created in kohona; If anything that would mean that the data on how to perform the jutsu would be very difficult to come by since it would be a closely guarded secret. Kohona would keep any scrolls relating to the jutsu in a secure area to make sure that none of kohona's shinobi find and use the technique... it's likely that Oro had to go out of his way to steal the info
Closely guarded... like, say, Scroll of Forbidden Jutsus that Naruto stole when he wasn't even a genin? Actually, it's very probable that this scroll contained that jutsu, maybe orochi sneaked in and read all he needed?

Also: Konoha Yeah, I'm ort-nazi but seriously, what's with people writing kohona, jairaya etc? I understand doing mistake once, but you used it 3 times in your post
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 14:52   Link #37
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashipl View Post
Also: Konoha Yeah, I'm ort-nazi but seriously, what's with people writing kohona, jairaya etc? I understand doing mistake once, but you used it 3 times in your post
because
1) people do not care enough to correct me or notice in the first place
2) I myself, do not care enough to correct myself when everyone seems to understand what I'm talking about anyway
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote