Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-23, 00:27   Link #761
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclassIdiot View Post
Eh? I'm so confused right now.

Please explain whenever you got the time.
I'm pretty sure on this but Akihisa and Mizuki confessed and found that they loved each other but later Akihisa found out from Minami that she was also in love with him. So Akihisa decided told Mizuki that even though he loved her he couldn't be with her because he doesn't want to hurt Minami. So he stays single because he can't bring him self to hurt either girl.

PS this could be completely wrong but this is kinda how I remember things going.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 00:40   Link #762
bones

If that's true it's really lame, what a cop-out.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 02:05   Link #763
theclassIdiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I'm pretty sure on this but Akihisa and Mizuki confessed and found that they loved each other but later Akihisa found out from Minami that she was also in love with him. So Akihisa decided told Mizuki that even though he loved her he couldn't be with her because he doesn't want to hurt Minami. So he stays single because he can't bring him self to hurt either girl.

PS this could be completely wrong but this is kinda how I remember things going.
Thanks for clearing the confusion Solo. Oh, I also probably forgot to mention this, but I kinda figured that Akihisa and Himeji confessed to each other. Everyone's been saying this nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
If that's true it's really lame, what a cop-out.
As for you, Mr/Ms. Bones, what makes it lame? Him not picking either one makes sense. In fact, it'll help put an end to the "Minami vs Himeji" debate.
theclassIdiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 02:20   Link #764
bones

Quote:
Thanks for clearing the confusion Solo. Oh, I also probably forgot to mention this, but I kinda figured that Akihisa and Himeji confessed to each other. Everyone's been saying this nowadays.

As for you, Mr/Ms. Bones, what makes it lame? Him not picking either one makes sense. In fact, it'll help put an end to the "Minami vs Himeji" debate.
Really, it makes sense to you?? It feels like Akihisa really became an idiot which considering this series does sound pretty apt.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 04:50   Link #765
clarkken228

Quote:

This ending make Minami the "obstacle" between Akihisa and Himeji which i found it very lame. I don't want the MC to be indecisive like this. He should talk with Minami, although that would hurt het but at least he's honest with himself and her. He should distinguish friendship and love.
Sorry for my bad english
clarkken228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 05:37   Link #766
Gundamx

He should just unlock harem patch and date both of them
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 06:20   Link #767
liemtodaisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
This ending make Minami the "obstacle" between Akihisa and Himeji which i found it very lame. I don't want the MC to be indecisive like this. He should talk with Minami, although that would hurt het but at least he's honest with himself and her. He should distinguish friendship and love.
Sorry for my bad english
I do agree with your point about a good protagonist. But this is Akihisa we're talking about here. His action was quite typical of him, dump and indecisive . Though I wish he grew a pair and be decisive like you said.
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 12:33   Link #768
theclassIdiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
Sorry for my bad english
Hasn't Himeji been an "obstacle" between Akihisa and Minami since way back in the beginning? You know, just about every volume there has ever been she's been wedging herself between the two.

Also, Akihisa is slow on the love flags. He can't even tell his own feelings more than half the time. It's hard for him to. Basically, he has been saying that he loves Himeji, but the novels kept hinting at him liking Minami also.

If you don't like the end, go make a fanfic about it. Do something else instead of complaining.
Old 2014-05-11, 01:41   Link #769
dEEP_frOst

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post

Base on this for me Mizuki already win.
eventhough they did ended as Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
but if the story will continue i am sure they will ended as Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

__________________________________________________ _________

I hope in this volume he will reveal what is written on the piece of paper that Mizuki kept at Volume 9.5 :Me and Himeji-san and A Certain Afternoon Time.
dEEP_frOst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 06:29   Link #770
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

its depends. the guys is too indecisive
an open ending to romance plot is doomed to be annoying and makes the supposed character/relationship development useless or wasn't even worth it
Old 2014-05-15, 10:50   Link #771
ultramanfanz12

i have a question. are vol 12 is still translated? all of the translator name are still in the active category but the chapter hasn't been updated for a long time.
ultramanfanz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 19:10   Link #772
theclassIdiot

To comment on what Bakaizer had said, an open ending is bound to be horrible for any romance light novel. Not only that, but questions will start rising, one being "how will Akihisa deal with this to Minami?" Finally, the only way to avoid this question while having an open ending is if Akihisa and Himeji doesn't get together. In other words, if a volume 13 comes out, then in the beginning, Akihisa and Himeji will be together, but chances are, that won't last very long. If the series end at volume 12, then Akihisa and Himeji doesn't get together.

To answer Ultramanfanz12's question, volume 12 hasn't been translated yet. Parts of it has, yes, but keep in mind that it could be difficult to translate languages. Ultimately, it depends on who's translating.
Old 2014-05-23, 19:30   Link #773
Avaricia
My Lord

Anyone mind spoiling what Himeji and Takashiro is hiding from everyone?
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 21:18   Link #774
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Spoiler for Spoil:

The volume should be done by Endless Eight, but I'm not motivated to do this story at all. It isn't difficult compared to the weird stuff I tackle, but just that I'm in no mood to do so.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 06:10   Link #775
Alvendra

Hai , can anyone mind give some spoiling? what happened with Himeji mizuki and Takashiro ? why she hiding secret from anyone? what happened between them ? please give the answer. Thanks.
Alvendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 10:27   Link #776
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep_ping View Post
Spoiler for Spoil:

The volume should be done by Endless Eight, but I'm not motivated to do this story at all. It isn't difficult compared to the weird stuff I tackle, but just that I'm in no mood to do so.
How come Takashiro knows? Is it because their parents are ''Golf Buddy'' which is weird since Takashiro said that Himeji lied? or is it because he also got an offer to study overseas?

Last edited by Avaricia; 2014-05-26 at 10:39.
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 22:17   Link #777
theclassIdiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
How come Takashiro knows? Is it because their parents are ''Golf Buddy'' which is weird since Takashiro said that Himeji lied? or is it because he also got an offer to study overseas?
I'm just going off a limb here, he might also got an offer. However, that doesn't completely explain how he knows of it, which leaves ME a bit confuse. Well, not really, I just need to sit on it for a good minute.

EDIT: Now that I thought for it for literally three seconds, Himeji's father might had said something to Takashiro's father. That's one thing. Another thing is that Takashiro could had said something to Himeji, which is a likely approach. There could have also been a celebration, like a block party, in which Takashiro found out. All these are assuming that Himeji's father and Takashiro's father know each other.
Old 2014-06-18, 04:27   Link #778
ProgressionOverflow

Since the series 'ends' in Volume 12 (well, not really as there is Volume 12.5, so unless if said volume tackles about the future of the characters, I hope for a continuation/LN Volume 13), I could have wondered one thing: Question (1): Is this really the end of the series? and Question (2): What's with Volume 12.5?

I have been wondering about this since the battle system used by the Fumitzuki Academy, the Exam Summoning Battle, has the potential to be used for other purposes (specifically for slightly Darker and Edgier ones, while still retain the comedy the series has).

Also, the more times I had read the series' LN, the more I prefer Yuuko Kinoshita to be paired with Akihisa Yoshii over the main heroines (Mizuki Himeji and Minami Shimada) for some reasons. That's why another question comes to me: Question (3): If this series continues, will there be a possibility that either Mizuki or Minami might have their heroine role to be given to other female characters, specifically Yuuko (well, not Hideyoshi, of course)? Besides, assuming Yuuko being the female lead (replacing Mizuki and Minami almost entirely), there will be a lot of possible situations that would happen if there would be Volume 13+ [since Class 2-F and Class 2-A, in general, have been in good terms just recently, so do Akihisa and Yuuko, Yuuji and Shouko {official couple by Volume 11}, and Kouta and Aiko {with the latter being an 'Implied Love Interest' of the former}], as compared to both Mizuki and Minami.
ProgressionOverflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 23:23   Link #779
theclassIdiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProgressionOverflow View Post
Since the series 'ends' in Volume 12 (well, not really as there is Volume 12.5, so unless if said volume tackles about the future of the characters, I hope for a continuation/LN Volume 13), I could have wondered one thing: Question (1): Is this really the end of the series? and Question (2): What's with Volume 12.5?

I have been wondering about this since the battle system used by the Fumitzuki Academy, the Exam Summoning Battle, has the potential to be used for other purposes (specifically for slightly Darker and Edgier ones, while still retain the comedy the series has).

Also, the more times I had read the series' LN, the more I prefer Yuuko Kinoshita to be paired with Akihisa Yoshii over the main heroines (Mizuki Himeji and Minami Shimada) for some reasons. That's why another question comes to me: Question (3): If this series continues, will there be a possibility that either Mizuki or Minami might have their heroine role to be given to other female characters, specifically Yuuko (well, not Hideyoshi, of course)? Besides, assuming Yuuko being the female lead (replacing Mizuki and Minami almost entirely), there will be a lot of possible situations that would happen if there would be Volume 13+ [since Class 2-F and Class 2-A, in general, have been in good terms just recently, so do Akihisa and Yuuko, Yuuji and Shouko {official couple by Volume 11}, and Kouta and Aiko {with the latter being an 'Implied Love Interest' of the former}], as compared to both Mizuki and Minami.
Well, someone did mention the author saying that he's going to do volume 12.5, but I don't think that is true. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in said volume, but just what the person had said. Because of volume 12.5, volume 13 also becomes available. Actually, from my research, it's almost certain that volume 12.5 will come out, but we still have that unknown X factor, as said by Yuuji. So, here's for hoping!

🍺

And we raise our beer glasses filled with Orange Juice.
Old 2014-06-19, 03:38   Link #780
ProgressionOverflow

Quote:
Well, someone did mention the author saying that he's going to do volume 12.5, but I don't think that is true. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in said volume, but just what the person had said. Because of volume 12.5, volume 13 also becomes available. Actually, from my research, it's almost certain that volume 12.5 will come out, but we still have that unknown X factor, as said by Yuuji. So, here's for hoping!

��

And we raise our beer glasses filled with Orange Juice.
I hope for that too really, since we have not met the creator/true developers of the Exam Summoning Battle System introduced in Fumitzuki Academy (whoever he/she is) in the plot, or is/are he/she/they? Also, I believe said system can potentially be hacked by some unknown characters/a manipulative bastard/those who are interested in the system to create new problems in upcoming volumes (just hoping). Like having a city-wide ESB field and non-Fumitzuki members are able to summon their Avatars, then those Avatars will going nuts like in the Anime S1Ep8, and things went on from there.

After all, what had just ended for now are the Yuji-Shouko (Class F-Class A) rivalry, and the aftermath of 2nd year-3rd year ST Wars [Amusingly, none of the characters had said anything about the history of ESB system being used by the academy maybe up to this point].
ProgressionOverflow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka to test, harem, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen