Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-11-02, 21:35   Link #61
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
Not sure is this has been posted. But did anyone notice that the Fifth Hokage was upon the Zombies :S?
That's Kimimaro...

Lee vs. Kimimaro again?... Good Lord... drunken fist for the epic win!

OTOH, I can't remember who is the ninja next to Zabuza.
Old 2010-11-02, 22:01   Link #62
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Kabuto ate a zoan devil fruit so he can't reach Jiraiya's body and revive him.

There are a ton of better fighters not trapped in something that he could've revived. Either Kabuto is hiding them as a trump card in case he gets betrayed or he's secretly a good guy after all?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 22:02   Link #63
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
If Fuuka gets revived, she'll get it on with Naruto a 4th time.

Looks like the Hanzo guy is there... No Yahiko and Konan? And Jiraiya is not there too... if they summoned the previous Kages... the Third is probably there...
Old 2010-11-02, 22:08   Link #64
Fran~
floating away...

Technically, Sandaime is sealed, along with Minato and Kushina.

But i'm still worried about Madara's reaction when Kabuto showed him his collection. I don't know if the reaction was product of seeing those ninjas or just another ninga who wasn't show now... and you can think in A LOT of them, from Orochi to Hashirama... or who knows...
Old 2010-11-02, 22:21   Link #65
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Hey, I was just thinking, could the Zetsu's be the sacrifice Kabutomaru used for Edo Tensei? I guess maybe he just wanted the Zetsu's to be stronger, because the stronger the sacrifice, the closer to their original power the zombies will be?

Just something I thought I'd throw out there in the fray.
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 22:53   Link #66
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
That's Kimimaro...

Lee vs. Kimimaro again?... Good Lord... drunken fist for the epic win!

OTOH, I can't remember who is the ninja next to Zabuza.
not sure was that the ninja that attempted to kidnap hinata? I know one of them I think is Haku right? Who is that ninja next to Asuma and Hizashi? I think it's funny how Hizashi still has his cursed seal too. Anyways I guess these guys are supposed to be pretty strong.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 23:01   Link #67
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post

All those Zombies... even bringing back what appears to be Dan of all people. And yet he doesn't bother to bring back Jiraiya? That's a pretty obvious choice right there... And how about a little white-fang? Though i think my main concern with all these zombies though would be the fact that zombies are capable of regeneration and thus far the only way to get rid of them is to rip the souls right out of the resurrected bodies... something i think is a bit beyond most every ninja. So how will Kishi work around that and actually make them beatable?
I think when Kabuto is defeated (or when he betrays Madara) the undead will return to their earthen slumber. Until that time, Kakashi will just have to Kamui them all into an alternate dimension. (Maybe Madara will do a bit of that as well if Kabuto betrays him)

Quote:

And really what exactly was madara planning when he started this war? i mean he had the Zetsu's but it seems like he really has to thank Kabuto for a HUGE part of his fighting strength (strengthening his zetsu army and providing him with nearly all of his S and A class ninja support)...
Presumably Zetsu still has some secrets up his flycatcher, Kabuto seems very interested in him after all.
Quote:
I also do kind of have to question the divisions... i mean all things considered, wouldn't most ninja fights result in the fighters constantly switching between close, mid, and long range? Especially the close and mid range people... afterall, ninjas are fast and it takes them no time flat to close off distance. I mean if a ninja only has a range of like 50ft then that won't mean much since the enemy may be able to cover the distance quickly, even when having to fight through the close and mid range fighters... Really only the extremely long range fighters like the spider guy from the sound four could benefit from such structure; by striking from 100's of feet away it would be impossible for ninjas to get through the close and mid range fighters and get into attack range. Frankly i just think it would be better to keep the ninjas with their respective teams as they know how to coordinate with eachother

I'd also have to ask why are Gai and Lee in the close-mid group and why is chouji in the long range group (y'know him and his dad being in two different groups when they bother have the same fighting style is kind of tells you somethings wrong)
I like this.
Old 2010-11-02, 23:08   Link #68
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

There might be some development for Konoha 11. Team ten seeing Asuma again. But I am waiting for Sakura vs Sasori/Chiyo match.
Old 2010-11-02, 23:08   Link #69
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
not sure was that the ninja that attempted to kidnap hinata? I know one of them I think is Haku right? Who is that ninja next to Asuma and Hizashi? I think it's funny how Hizashi still has his cursed seal too. Anyways I guess these guys are supposed to be pretty strong.

Yep, in that panel from right to left is the ninja i don't know who is, next to him are Zabuza and Haku.

The guy between Hizashi and Asuma is Dan (Tsunade's or Shizune's Mindf*ck)...
I can see Neji telling to his dad that he was right and that Naruto was the son of the fourth Hokage

And what about Ukataka????... we will see Hotaru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
There might be some development for Konoha 11. Team ten seeing Asuma again. But I am waiting for Sakura vs Sasori/Chiyo match.
Kishi was smart enough, he can extend Naruto for a couple of years with the possible combinations of battles.
I don't think that Sakura will meet Chiyo or Sasori, i think that Kankuro has more chances. Sakura, Lee, Gai and Kakashi will have a lot of screen i think... that's a group of characters who always put good fights.

Last edited by Fran~; 2010-11-02 at 23:46.
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 23:24   Link #70
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*tilts head* is that supposed to be Hanzo next to Kimmimaro and Chiyo?
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 23:32   Link #71
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Kishi was smart enough, he can extend Naruto for a couple of years with the possible combinations of battles.
I don't think that Sakura will meet Chiyo or Sasori, i think that Kankuro has more chances. Sakura, Lee, Gai and Kakashi will have a lot of screen i think... that's a group of characters who always put good fights.
Sakura will have more development if she fights Sasori and Chiyo. This time she will have to defeat them both without any help. Also I am hoping that her seeing Chiyo again will improve her character. Then maybe she will stop relying on Naruto and Sasuke.
Old 2010-11-02, 23:42   Link #72
gameboy234

The stack game naruto played makes him more retard..
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 23:45   Link #73
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
*tilts head* is that supposed to be Hanzo next to Kimmimaro and Chiyo?
yes... that is Danzou...

Akatsuki Panel (left to right):
Pain/Nagato
Kakuzu
Deidara
Sasori
Itachi

Jinchuuriki Panel (left to right):
Han/ 5 Tails
Utakata/ 6 Tails
Yugito Nii/ 2 Tails
Fu/ 7 Tails
Yagura/ 3 Tails
Roshi / 4 Tails

Previous Kage (left to right):
Gaara's Father?
Bee's Father
Unknown Kage

Konoha's Ninjas (left to right):
Hizashi
Dan
Asuma

More Ninjas (left to right):
Danzou
Chiyo
Kimimaro

Last Panel (left to right)
Haku
Zabuza
Unknown Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Sakura will have more development if she fights Sasori and Chiyo. This time she will have to defeat them both without any help. Also I am hoping that her seeing Chiyo again will improve her character. Then maybe she will stop relying on Naruto and Sasuke.
Sakura has Lee, what about that Lee is now the Puppet and Sakura controls him, like Chiyo controlled her?...
Sakura, Lee, Gai and Kakashi are in Close/Midrange Fighter Division, so i'm thinking in Kakuzu, Sasori... i don't know about some jinchuuriki or kage (A will fight his pop's, no doubt about it, Gaara's division will face his lovely dad).

Hizashi will face Neji, who will be severely injured protecting Hinata
Dan will face Tsunade or Shizune
Asuma, who knows, his team is scattered, but how about Konohamaru?

Danzou against Tsunade or Kakashi/Gai (Lord, i'm thinking that would be awesome and funny in one shot) will be interesting, Chiyo and Kimimaro against Sakura and Lee.

Haku, Zabuza and the other guy... i think that they would face the guys with weapons

so... i will see in a year if i'm correct in at least one battle

Last edited by Fran~; 2010-11-02 at 23:56.
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 23:53   Link #74
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
I say Naruto now takes the spotlight in SJ. This war will really be a thing to look forward to.

- I wonder if the former Jinchuurikis still have "some" of their tailed beasts powers.
- Jiraiya was not included? Why?
- Why not bring back Orochimaru?
- Looking forward to the fighting capabilities of the former Kages, Hanzou, and the former Jinchuuriks.
- Poor Yamato .

Since most of the Edo Tensei'd ninjas are related to some of the Joint Ninja Army members, I wonder how they will react seeing their loved ones as zombies and how it will affect the upcoming battles.
Old 2010-11-02, 23:58   Link #75
james0246

^I originally thought the "Unknown Shinobi" was Motoi's Father (what with the spikey hair and all), but now I am unsure. The armor is wrong (it appears to be Iwa armor), and there is an unknown scar. So, it probably is not Motoi's father, but some unknown Iwa-nin.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 00:09   Link #76
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
I say Naruto now takes the spotlight in SJ. This war will really be a thing to look forward to.
Agree...

Quote:
- I wonder if the former Jinchuurikis still have "some" of their tailed beasts powers.
I think that they have their powers, but not the beasts... like Gaara. The moment they died, they lost their beasts. It would be 6 Beasts against 2!.

Quote:
- Jiraiya was not included? Why?
It could be the summon that surprised Madara chapters ago... or perhaps he will do a dynamic entry to save the day, the night and the girl too

Quote:
- Why not bring back Orochimaru?
According Kabuto, he is fused with him... or Oro's remains (ewww )
Besides, Oro is sealed... by Totsuka's sword

Quote:
- Poor Yamato .
Anko will save him.... you read it here first
Old 2010-11-03, 00:10   Link #77
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I think... I think I had an orgasm.

DAYUM. Shikamaru General by proxy? This kid just keeps on climbing up the ladder. And also in the same team as Temari? Goddamn. "Look alive", she says. YES MA'AM!

All the teams in tactical vests were awesome, as was the extra geographical info on where they are. I expect, just like with Madara's transportation, we shall soon find the limits of Edo Tensei (We know that there's a body count, at the very least) and how you defeat zombies when you can't Death god jutsu their ass.

But man, this chapter was awesome. Can't get over it. I'm so happy we don't get introduced new villains with another bunch of names that we have to remember. There's already enough characters as it is, and the ones that are dead, like Deidara and the Tsuchikage, have yet to show us their past, their interactions with their fellow ninja from their respective villages, etc.

I'm hoping to see a lot of ninja-ing in the next chapters, and I hope Kishi lives up to my expectations.

P.S: Dede, you liking this yet?
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 00:15   Link #78
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
DAYUM. Shikamaru General by proxy? This kid just keeps on climbing up the ladder. And also in the same team as Temari? Goddamn. "Look alive", she says. YES MA'AM!
That's why i think that Shikamaru is by far, the most developed character in Naruto... and the way he thinks that it can't be worst... so funny... and Temari is with him... it can't be better.

Quote:
All the teams in tactical vests were awesome,
Finally someone who noticed it!

Quote:
But man, this chapter was awesome. Can't get over it. I'm so happy we don't get introduced new villains with another bunch of names that we have to remember. There's already enough characters as it is.
I will have eye-gasms when this chapter will be animated
Old 2010-11-03, 00:20   Link #79
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Well I'll be damned. And I was just thinking today about how much I want to see Haku again. Well its not the kind of revival I had in mind but I guess its kinda cool. But am I the only one to think this Edo Tensei is far too powerful? I mean, Kabuto just unearthed roughly 20+ shinobi from the dead and he's not the least bit fatigued.

-Then again, this is looking a lot more like a proper war in a shonen series and I must admit, I'm a sucker for that "We are Shinobi United" theme. Makes it seem like there's finally unity amongst them so perhaps Naruto's ideas aren't so idiotic.

-Speaking of the man in question, I'm glad he can still use the chakra arms. Think of the possibilities. He could use the hand to forge a Rasengan, or even better, a Rasenshuriken and then use the hand to guide it along to greater, unpredictable distances. At least this power-up is more than just a performance booster. Now if only Kishimoto could be so creative...
Old 2010-11-03, 00:23   Link #80
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Then again, this is looking a lot more like a proper war in a shonen series and I must admit, I'm a sucker for that "We are Shinobi United" theme. Makes it seem like there's finally unity amongst them so perhaps Naruto's ideas aren't so idiotic.
I was thinking in Justice League against Lex Luthor and friends

I'm so looking forward to fan-art about this!!!!

Tags
weekly chapter discussion