AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-03, 08:37   Link #41
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Something I would like to say before hand. My spoiler tags will contain MASSIVE SPOILERS about the plot. You have been warned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
At least, another Opening from Ayane would satisfy me plenty (**** tears... pattern probably?)
I'm actually glad that someone noticed the tears pattern. I've heard Moonlight tears from Asriel and Lunatic, Endless tears from Ayane. Moonlight tears imo, is a song that can go well in the anime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Can't say i am all that surprised - ever since i played the original VN, i thought it looked like something to be animated one day. That said, i am not sure how enthusiastic i am about it - the original premise had a fair bit of potential, but much like Klashikari, i found the story plagued by a lot of problems, and it degenerated a fair bit towards the end it in plot quality. Still, this should be fairly atmospheric to watch (at least at start), and if they actually do something to improve the story - all the better. At worst, i dare to hope for another wonderful OP single, as the game's opening was a treat to my ears . Things not worth looking towards to: the male lead, who makes all the other clueless harem leads look like insightful relationship counselors. Kakeru managed to reach new heights (or was it lows ...?). At any rate, we shall see what the anime does with it.
From my view, it was the same thing that happened with Ichigo, Plot Armor. Cause there were one too many times where he could've got killed, brutally at that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
So Shiori's in it but not Mio and Kanae?
Shiori is from the original 11 eyes that made an appearance again with Kaori due to their fans requesting that they have bigger parts (I think). Mio and Kanae are in the Crossover story, which is another story that has some relation to the original.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Is this going to be the next season's obligatory eroge adaptation? Meh, it'll be a long time before I can get around to playing this. Klash and Sky, mind giving spoilers about the story?
Spoiler for MASSIVE SPOILER:

If you want more details I can PM you the plot although it won't be 100% accurate since I played the game with a translation program that made the translated dialogue into really REALLY broken english
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Anyone thinks that this anime reminds Rental Magica ?
The guy is like the main character .
He does not have glam sight though and the reason for that eye patch is really stupid, but I can be wrong because I went through the visual novel with really broken grammar after all

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 10:31   Link #42
Wrath88
Kissing...

I knew that much of the plot already by the way, but thanks for the effort. Haiz... I think I'll become the VN-adaptation player: after PL, I'll move on to this game. From what I can see so far, this has potential to be a good adaptation as the respective girls' routes are closely linked.
Old 2009-09-04, 10:34   Link #43
Midonin
Last Engage

Aside from the ending content (if you know what I mean), whichever route one goes with doesn't make a huge difference, with one exception. I'm remaining intentionally vague.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 05:12   Link #44
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
I knew that much of the plot already by the way, but thanks for the effort. Haiz... I think I'll become the VN-adaptation player: after PL, I'll move on to this game. From what I can see so far, this has potential to be a good adaptation as the respective girls' routes are closely linked.
Well yes, the good thing about this VN is that you can actually view certain scenarios as other characters. E.g. You can view a scene between Kakeru and Yuka from Yuka's POV instead.

EDIT: Anyone knows the name of the Dark Knight that uses chinese kenpo? Translation i got from my program was scarbreast tuskfish, which obviously isn't true

Anyone mind posting the names of all the dark knights?

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release

Last edited by haiz123321; 2009-09-20 at 21:51.
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 17:36   Link #45
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

I'm not entirely sure (feel free to correct me), but I've heard that's going to be the OP song (the animation is from a mix of 11eyes and 11eyes crossover vids).
Spoiler for youtube vid:
Old 2009-09-29, 17:54   Link #46
Midonin
Last Engage

That is indeed the OP. Quite the wicked song; can't wait to see the animation that goes with it.
Old 2009-09-30, 00:32   Link #47
Wrath88
Kissing...

Those guys who played the game, mind sharing on how much action the rest of us can expect during the show?
Old 2009-09-30, 03:14   Link #48
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
We now have an airdate confirmed. 10/6 will be the debut, and it'll air at 25:00.
When exactly is 25:00 ?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 03:21   Link #49
velvet
"with you, happiness"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorl View Post
All characters in this anime retain their voice actors from the game, just using aliases. Meaning Ono Daisuke voicing Kakeru is normal to anyone who has played it.
seriously? That was Mai Goto?
IIRC there's no voice for kakeru in the PC version though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache
One hour after midnight? I may be wrong tho

velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 03:42   Link #50
Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Kira01 View Post
The C76 trailer looks okay.. It is difficult to tell how the anime will turn out based on this
Here's the non-cam version of it. The song sounds pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
1AM the next day technically, but since people are still awake, you think of it as still belonging to the day before.
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 05:19   Link #51
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The song increased my expectation for this anime. I hope it will turn out decent at least.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 05:28   Link #52
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Those guys who played the game, mind sharing on how much action the rest of us can expect during the show?
We are all about to find out in a week, but it is safe to say you shouldn't be disappointed if it is action you are looking for. The story thrives on action and atmosphere, and so long as they don't change much about that (and it should be pretty safe to say they won't) we should get reasonable amounts of both (Bear in mind this is effectively shounen after all ). I rather like the OP song linked above (which was to be expected); much like Endless Tears (the crossover OP) had an obvious semblance to Lunatic Tears (the original OP), this one has a semblance to both. Which is good, as i find both of those very much to my liking. Can't wait for when the single is going to be released.

Personally i am rather confused about their footage choice for the trailer though, i believe it had some unnecessary scenes, and overall didn't really give a feel of what the anime would be about. If their intention was to make a trailer that would get people excited about the show ... well, i am not sure this one would achieve that, nor would it really transmit the feeling of what the anime would be about, but who knows - maybe they intentionally kept things vague.
Old 2009-09-30, 06:24   Link #53
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet View Post
seriously? That was Mai Goto?
IIRC there's no voice for kakeru in the PC version though..
Kakeru in PC version have voice but only on some scene
Old 2009-09-30, 06:37   Link #54
Divaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
I'm not entirely sure (feel free to correct me), but I've heard that's going to be the OP song (the animation is from a mix of 11eyes and 11eyes crossover vids).
Spoiler for youtube vid:
Was it just me or for like the first 30 seconds of that intro I heard the umineko theme.
Or perhaps that was just me.

Edit: I take that back, just certain parts kinda have it. 39-50
Divaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:31   Link #55
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

A... fairly appealing scan from Megami (nov 09 issue)

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2009-10-03, 06:47   Link #56
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
A... fairly appealing scan from Megami (nov 09 issue)

Spoiler for NSFW:
Nice
I hope there will be some images of Kukuri and Rizetto soon.
Old 2009-10-04, 03:35   Link #57
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Here's another fresh scan from the series, admittedly the art is quite good.

edit: +1

Last edited by Pellissier; 2009-10-05 at 01:54. Reason: added a pic
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 10:25   Link #58
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Thanks for the scans

so 24 hours until episode 1.
Anyone willing to sub it?
Old 2009-10-06, 14:11   Link #59
Midonin
Last Engage

Hell to the yes.

I was about a fifth of the way into watching the first episode before I saw this announcement, but now I figure - I can wait a little longer.
Old 2009-10-06, 14:19   Link #60
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Hell to the yes.

I was about a fifth of the way into watching the first episode before I saw this announcement, but now I figure - I can wait a little longer.
Not even one episode aired and they already rated it? lolwut?

By the way anyone has non camrip version of this trailer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAHoyLeKLoU

Tags
eroge, seinen