AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-24, 08:21   Link #1
Bamse

Ginga Sengoku Gun Yuuden Rai (thunder jet)

so anyone heard of this anime ?
im not sure what name is real here. found same anime with alot of diffrent names

Ginga Sengoku Gun Yuuden Rai
Ginga Sengoku Eiyu Den Rai
Galactic Civil War Chronicle
thunder jet

<Edit by Mod (xris): Link to bootleg removed>

i do not know if this is real or not, because i havent found any info about this and that exist, anyone know if this been been fansubbed or can be bought somewhere ?

Last edited by xris; 2007-02-24 at 08:50. Reason: Please do not link to bootlegs
Old 2007-02-24, 08:48   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

If you are wondering why the thread has been moved to the Unaired forum, it's because the Unaired forum also contains the unfansubbed series. Since the series hasn't been fansubbed then this is the correct forum for discussion of the series.

Not sure what you mean by "i do not know if this is real or not", the anme is listed on ANN as Thunder Jet (TV) (Ginga Sengoku Gun Yuuden Rai or Galaxy Warring State Chronicle Rai). AnimeNfo also list it as Ginga Sengoku Eiyu Den Rai (Rai: Galactic Civil War Chronicle). AniDB seems down for now but it's more than likely listed there as well.

Note: ANN does list Enoki as having licensed the series but Enoki are middlemen, they do not produce or distribute anime in the USA but "sell it on" to the U.S. anime companies (examples of URSULA'S KISS (i.e. Utena) and TALES OF NORTH HILLS HIGH (i.e. His & Her Circumstances) come to mind). AnimeSuki do not consider titles they list on their website as being licensed (by Enoki).

BTW, the link you provided shows a bootleg, so it has been removed. See The generic "Is this a bootleg" thread for more detail on how to spot illegal copies such as this).
Old 2007-02-24, 15:16   Link #3
Bamse

hmm.... im sorry for posting that link. but it was the one and only i found about this anime. id really like to find out where i could buy this
Closed Thread