AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 3 Rating
Perfect 10 15 14.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 33.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 35.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 12.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.83%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-20, 15:59   Link #41
Blaat

Love Square ftl
Old 2007-10-20, 16:30   Link #42
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, I don't know if Konoe's a tomogara, but she's definitely going to be killed by yandere Yoshida. Or, less likely, by Shana.

Also, what kind of idiot starts his career by picking fights with random people? He should have known he was just a small fry, and that even an average flame haze was a major danger to him.
Old 2007-10-20, 16:48   Link #43
anselfir
Style Über Alles

muhahahhahaa delicius hecate is delicious.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-20, 17:24   Link #44
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Good, Sensei, you look kinda cool. >_< He looks away... wait for it... wait or it... Yes, he still looks like that.

lol @ Yoshida getting pounded. Instant replay!

Not happy with how close Shana was cutting it with that small fry. I thought that Shana would just try slicing a chunk out of Hecate II and then repairing with Yuji's flame. Also expected Yuji to at least yell at Shana about what happened.

And poor Zest bites the dust again. ;_;
Old 2007-10-20, 17:27   Link #45
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Also, what kind of idiot starts his career by picking fights with random people? He should have known he was just a small fry, and that even an average flame haze was a major danger to him.
An overzealous fry that was manipulated by a certain someone.
Old 2007-10-20, 17:31   Link #46
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Also, Konoe is love. Yakumo, I missed you.... ;_;

And "blue insignia" was mentioned earlier, but I'm sure that was just an offhand remark that has nothing to do with the current situation...
Old 2007-10-20, 17:40   Link #47
Major1138

Even though they have shown that Konoe isn't Hecate, it's still way too much of coincidence. Clearly something else is going on, and the Bal Masque's brief "everything as planned" moment suggests that there is more to it that we've seen so far. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out, although in episode four it looks like Shana and Yoshida are jealous about how Konoe is hanging out with Yuji.
Old 2007-10-20, 17:40   Link #48
Westlo
Lets be reality

Best episode so far, Konoe/Hecate has been fun to watch so far. 8/10
Old 2007-10-20, 17:57   Link #49
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major1138 View Post
Even though they have shown that Konoe isn't Hecate, it's still way too much of coincidence. Clearly something else is going on, and the Bal Masque's brief "everything as planned" moment suggests that there is more to it that we've seen so far. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out, although in episode four it looks like Shana and Yoshida are jealous about how Konoe is hanging out with Yuji.
I'm gonna quote you on that because, see, Konoe's meeting with Yuuji probably isn't what it seems. I'm guessing it has to do more with SERIOUS BUSINESS and less with love, though love may play a part in it. Of course, I could be horribly wrong (as I often am) and their meeting has everything to do with romance and nothing to do with VIRAL MARKETING.

Forgive me, /a/'s down.
Old 2007-10-20, 18:21   Link #50
prosnoopy

Awesome episode 8/10.
Old 2007-10-20, 18:44   Link #51
Kristen
*Author

This is back up to a 9. I don't like how weak they are showing the Tomagara, as I was under the impression all of season one that they were extremely difficult beings to deal with. Now they just seem to be useless pawns of the Bal Masque.

I love Hecate!
Old 2007-10-20, 19:37   Link #52
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Must rewatch season 1 hecate.

the hecate presence is to prepare for later developments me think, to make certain plot twists seem less jarring. the way you would introduce a character through training and then show off power level is different from introducing a magical character that shows off power immediately. this is character development in the development sense.

Last edited by anselfir; 2007-10-20 at 22:00.
Old 2007-10-20, 19:41   Link #53
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

So finally Magery does something besides drinking, and now there is this mystery of Konoe/Hecate to keep things interesting. Though it seems like it's either turning into harem or it already became a harem. So far enjoyable I would give 8, now hoperfully more of Bal Masuque's plan will be revealed.
Old 2007-10-20, 19:44   Link #54
LCeh

This ep was great. You just know something very fishy is going on, and you are waiting for something extraordinary to happen in the ep, but they keep baiting you and wouldn't give in. Next ep should give us a little more info on what exactly is going on.

This season's Shana seems even better than the first one.
Old 2007-10-20, 20:31   Link #55
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
On the other hand, she also grabbed Yuji at lunch time without realizing it.

Even if Konoe doesn't know it, someone wants Konoe sitting next to Yuji (though in retrospect...that sounds like the single dumbest evil plan I've ever heard of )
She is somehow attracted to Yuji and all her action are based on instinct without her knowing it, I guess.
Old 2007-10-20, 20:57   Link #56
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Do think there is more to this than just way too weird coincidence. Her being drawn to Yuji is something to look at. Way too many instances of her getting close to him from forcing her way to a seat next to him, grabbing him during lunch, and from the preview for next week. She's not a torch programed since they'd notice, doesn't seem to be Hecate...not like you can create a human so easily. Unless that professor is working with cloning?

Well seems like there is quite the variety in strength level of Tomogara. Have seen some small fires so far, though we know they can get to the seriously powerful level as well. Interested in seeing what the plot that Bal Masque is working on is.
Old 2007-10-20, 21:36   Link #57
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

It's the "blue insignia", I'm sure. Eyepatch lady used it to turn Hecate into a moe moe high school girl. Once the Professor crashes a blimp into a random structure, she'll suddenly regain her memories and... um... I don't know, keep talking, I guess. So moe I could die. ;_;

Or if Konoe isn't Hecate, maybe if the real Hecate shows up, they'll cancel each other out like matter-antimatter, or become best friends and... wear... matching outfits... ;_; Hecate has a nice hat.
Old 2007-10-20, 21:41   Link #58
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Well if Konoe is not Hecate then im wondering what role she'll have in the story
For my thoughts
i think the people from Bal Masque sent Konoe to like separate Shana and Yuji, thats probably why Shana and Yuji are fighting in the preview

For next episode:
Do i really want to see this love "square" now
Yoshida, Shana, Konoe and Yuji
Old 2007-10-20, 22:38   Link #59
Devard

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Well if Konoe is not Hecate then im wondering what role she'll have in the story
For my thoughts
i think the people from Bal Masque sent Konoe to like separate Shana and Yuji, thats probably why Shana and Yuji are fighting in the preview
I personally just read that fighting scene as being a regular training scene between Shana and Yuji myself.
Old 2007-10-20, 22:49   Link #60
Aquifina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devard View Post
I personally just read that fighting scene as being a regular training scene between Shana and Yuji myself.
Well, knowing Shana, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bit more aggressive than usual.

What I'd really like to see is how Yoshida deals with this. And how long it'll take Yuuji to figure out why Shana and Yoshida seem so miffed.
Closed Thread