AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-05-23, 11:42   Link #1101
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahto View Post
Thanks!!
so that's why Shou deal a f*ck ton of damage to Nozomi on the 1st turn xD
What difficulty was this on? From my experience, Nozomu AR with Dual Edge (pre-name breaker acquired)/Name Breaker/Immortal Will + his acquirable defenses + Celestiary handles Shou with ease every time regardless of difficulty.
Old 2016-05-24, 16:13   Link #1102
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Two questions to anyone that's well versed in playthroughs of this game:

1. Is anyone able to explain the intricate sequencing + shuffling of moves that was required to defeat Null Yaga?

2. How is it that the defense move Nozomu gains from his supermode allows damage through from Level 1 minions....

These two things really left me stumped.
Old 2016-05-24, 17:36   Link #1103
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

1. You need to pay attention to Yaga's support skill. If it targets the attacker, you need to use the attack skill Immortal will. If it targets the defender you need to use the defense skill Disappearance Sphere. The main reason is both skill has Anti interrupt, so it prevents from triggering it.
Well you can stick with those two skills, but most likely you'll deplete your attack skill before you can defeat her. On normal you can stick with the defense skill, but iirc on higher difficulty it will also run out.

2. Most likely the mana cost. Since it needs 3 mana and in an offensive battle you start with 2.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 00:06   Link #1104
utcom

Hi guys i have two questions for the gurus of animesuki

1- If you build an artifact in a stronghold mission 1 the artifact last for the rest of the game/chapter or it only works in the current mission ?

2- In the guide provided by Last Sinner it say something about "normal mode" "hard Mode" and "Super Hard Mode" do you get something for doing it in hard mode or its a self induced handicap ? or the game have difficulty setting and i missed it ?

Thanks for your time
utcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 00:47   Link #1105
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

1. An artifact's effect will last for all missions in that chapter.

For example, if you built a Sands of Time or Mana Converter in the 2-1 mission, it will take effect in the other three missions in chapter 2.

From memory, I don't think you can do that in 2-1 the very first time if you want SS rank.

2. Normal mode is the one you start with. Once you clear a route in full, you can go on to Hard Mode if you want. However, I strongly recommend doing multiple routes on Normal first. Route specific moves are very powerful and without them, certain characters are weak in comparison to what their route moves provide. Also, the amount of mana you need to level characters goes WAY up when you go on to higher difficulties. It's worth building a stockpile of mana so you can level characters relatively uninhibited in harder difficulties. Particularly when the harder modes force certain characters on you underlevelled.
Old 2016-05-25, 03:31   Link #1106
antonn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
1. An artifact's effect will last for all missions in that chapter.

For example, if you built a Sands of Time or Mana Converter in the 2-1 mission, it will take effect in the other three missions in chapter 2.

From memory, I don't think you can do that in 2-1 the very first time if you want SS rank.

2. Normal mode is the one you start with. Once you clear a route in full, you can go on to Hard Mode if you want. However, I strongly recommend doing multiple routes on Normal first. Route specific moves are very powerful and without them, certain characters are weak in comparison to what their route moves provide. Also, the amount of mana you need to level characters goes WAY up when you go on to higher difficulties. It's worth building a stockpile of mana so you can level characters relatively uninhibited in harder difficulties. Particularly when the harder modes force certain characters on you underlevelled.
1.) The final chapter is an exception. Need to rebuild Artifacts throughout the mission. Also in Chapter 8 you can't build Artifacts at the starting stronghold, but you can at the others.

2.) To add to the first part, increasing the difficulty raises the level cap. Normal 30, Hard 60, Eternal/Super Hard 99. As for the second part, the Route specific abilities for heroines are nice for some characters, but aren't necessary and pretty time consuming to go through every time.
If you're interested in increasing the difficulty, you're obviously free to do what you wish, but I would only suggest 2 playthroughs on Hard before going to Super. I had SS in every mission from Normal to Hard and only had enough mana to have 2 60s, a couple of 58s, and everyone else 55ish. Also unlike Aselia both Bound and Free Mana carry over to new games.
antonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 04:00   Link #1107
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Yup on 2-1 you don't have time to build artifact or level up if you gunning for SS rank. Also you shouldn't build anything on the last chapter until you at the bottom floor, since you'll walking through a floor faster than you gain anything from it, heck you'll only lose free mana and gain even more bound mana that you'll need to convert.
Old 2016-06-15, 19:17   Link #1108
GVN.Chaos

Can anyone give me some tips to deal with the boss of chapter 3 (Berbalzerd). I use Ruputna, Nozomu and Nozomi. I could handle one or two dozen turns, but when he used his Penerate attack, he completly slaughter my defense.
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 20:49   Link #1109
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Can anyone give me some tips to deal with the boss of chapter 3 (Berbalzerd). I use Ruputna, Nozomu and Nozomi. I could handle one or two dozen turns, but when he used his Penerate attack, he completly slaughter my defense.

Ruputna, Nozomu and Thalia. The key points for that lineup:

- Rotate Thalia and Ruputna over and over between the Attack and support slots.
- Thalia should have her split M/F attack, same for Ruputna.
- Have Ice Banish in Support on Thalia and Icicle Arrow on Ruputna.
- Keep Nozomu in defense with Aura Photon Barrier (aka the 720/320 defence).

The point of that lineup is that Nozomu can endure enough hits while Thalia and Ruputna keep the boss permanently silenced so that no major F moves go through to hurt Nozomu and allow you to chip away gradually.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2016-06-15 at 23:07.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 08:15   Link #1110
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Alternatively:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfZ5qQiNvEQ

Not my video, but a zero-damage run of him.

Strategy is Jatzieta, Nozomi, Ruputna. (A/D/S) with Icicle Arrow on Ruputna and a Team Defense Skill on Jatzieta. Everything else is more or less w/e you want, but you want force damage with a little material on Jatzieta as well.

Leave yourself in that order until he drops Hydra. When Hydra is set, switch your order to Ruputna/Jatzieta/Nozomi (A/D/S). After you clear Hydra, switch back to the first order. Repeat until he's dead.

Easy fight once you understand the gimmick, really tough when you don't lol.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 17:00   Link #1111
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

if Nozomu has aura photon shield 2 it's even better to swap out Nozomi for Nozomu. More damage.

The main gimmick is if you attack in your current turn with high material damage, the next turn he'll swap to material defense skill and if you attack with high force damage, the next turn he'll use force defense skill.

It's nice to know this, since you'll need to fight 2 more times.
Old 2016-07-05, 17:31   Link #1112
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Spoiler for Third chapter sequel soon!:

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2016-07-27 at 18:51.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 17:38   Link #1113
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
Spoiler for Third chapter sequel soon!:
Never despair? I thought it's hope

Man I thought he'll be remaking first game first but getting the third game first sounds a lot better... Oh wait, that picture is a promo for another drama cd right?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 18:11   Link #1114
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Euphoria the Everlasting is the IP for the sequel. The other Eternity Sword related concept works like Tamers War and Tale Forgotten are prequels/remakes. And then Destiny of The Eternals 1 and its supposed (based on numbering) collected works are like gaidens.

Never Despair is another drama CD.
Old 2016-07-10, 21:37   Link #1115
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Is it just me or is 6000 yen a little steep for a drama CD?

I don't typically buy them so I have no idea if that's a normal price or not, but it seems...awfully high
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 22:35   Link #1116
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It's actually normal...consider music CDs from Comiket can sell for like 3K + yen. A complete drama CD like this one is expected to be more expensive
Old 2016-07-27, 01:48   Link #1117
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

HYPE.

Old 2016-07-27, 06:24   Link #1118
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Get that game running already Takase....
Old 2016-07-27, 11:49   Link #1119
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Well listen to Nobana song gives me touhou vibes
Old 2016-07-27, 13:52   Link #1120
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
HYPE.

Damn the song is really good....btw the album already out right?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel