AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 27 29.03%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 31 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 16.13%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 16.13%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.15%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.15%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.08%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-04, 13:39   Link #61
Thoussy
X

The story was too short they need to make a second season.
Old 2006-11-04, 17:03   Link #62
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

I can only say this series is *good*. Why? since I read some parts of the novel, I'd say this series can take it to 26 or more episodes if they are making this anime out of the novel. Seriously, some of parts of the novel, if were to be animated, would really make this series at the top. One of the scenes I would like to see it

Spoiler for future and on:

now that would be intense and I'm sure everyone else would be glad to see this as well as the future relationship between Saiton and Louis and perhaps other girls as well too

I really hope for a season 2. Im considering to buy its dvd and all since is just a great comedy/romance/action anime for me
Old 2006-12-15, 19:55   Link #63
watcher26

i been hearing a lot of poeple talking about a second season for ZnT from where can u get that kind of info?
is there a site or something. If there is can someone post it i like to visit itto see for myself.
thanks...
Old 2006-12-15, 20:03   Link #64
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher26 View Post
i been hearing a lot of poeple talking about a second season for ZnT from where can u get that kind of info?
is there a site or something. If there is can someone post it i like to visit itto see for myself.
thanks...
I hope there is a 2nd season too, I really did like this series. It ended to abruptly!
Old 2006-12-17, 03:06   Link #65
watcher26

does anyone know where u can download the novels?
if do please post the site.
Old 2007-02-11, 21:10   Link #66
Horrible Oscar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuo View Post
Fouque(i think thats how you spell her name ^.^)
Going off what's left of my high school French, I can tell you that "Fouquet" looks like the correct spelling for the pronunciation; The t is silent, and "Fouque" would be a single syllable word that sounded something like "fewke".

I enjoyed the episode and series even though you can telegraph it a mile out, anyway. It doesn't pretend to be anything other than brain candy and does that job well.

And heck, you have to give Guiche props for providing the absolute highlight of the episode. I was genuinely sweating when Cromwell threatened to turn Kirche and Tabitha into tragic underling villains for season 2, and the understated "bonk" and nonchalant entrance ("Uh, who was this clown?") just made my day.
Old 2007-05-22, 09:57   Link #67
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
And exactly how did they copy the fuel. I don't think it was with technology. And, if I am not mistaken, they don't have to create a Zero from scratch, just repar a broken one. I don't think that it would be unreasonable that a spell existed to take the Zero back to the condition it was before the battle.

As for the choice, there is a lot of difference between deciding to stay and save Louise and deciding to stay forever. It would just be putting the final decision off until later.

As far as I can see, they left the option open for a second season or an OVA, even if they never have one. Just remember the "Planet of the Apes" sequel. They deliberately destroyed the earth at the end so there could NEVER be another "Planet of the Apes" movie. But, strangely, I seem to remember there being more than two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I gues we will just have to agree to disagree here
Skyfall,
I was just wondering if you still disagree and think that it is totally absolutely impossible for them to have a second season of Zero no Tsukaima.
Old 2007-06-18, 14:00   Link #68
Kaloc7
Sighing Slider

Location: Canada...Yep...I'm NOT in an alternate dimension...
...Yay! 2nd season has been confirmed to start on "July 08th 2007"...
...Yep...*Coughs*...Well, anyways...I think the ending was rushed and Louise's void magic wasn't all that great (But, of course it was a basic void spell and it was white because it meant "Zero" as in "Dawn or "Twilight")...But, it still was good, even though it had some obvious clinches...I still hate Saito for his "Harem" powers...It was an OK end....But I knew there was more...Like Louise's family, Loise's void powers, Saito's Guntir powers with Derflinger, fixing the plane, Tabitha/Charlotte's insane Mother, the evil pedophile, the ring, Saito becoming a pimp, and other stuff that I want to know...
Old 2011-06-26, 01:33   Link #69
Jack99

OP Sound affects?

Has anyone else noticed that the OP for this episode is slightly different? It's mainly small things such as the sound of air moving when Saito's sword moves across the screen, and the sound of an explosion when Louise messes up a spell at the very beginning. Is this something they did to make this episode special, or have I just never noticed this before?
Old 2011-06-26, 11:28   Link #70
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

They do that for all of the final episodes in the ZnT seasons.