AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-13, 11:04   Link #61
GustaveElazul
Gus

~truncated~

Last edited by GustaveElazul; 2013-10-16 at 09:17.
Old 2004-11-17, 11:05   Link #62
purplesky
Infinite dreams

Send a message via MSN to purplesky
Smile Full Moon Wo Sagashite manga

Mina~~ ... I just started to watch fmws lately~ What a GreaT SERIES.. I luvvv iT!! so here's the question :

1. where to get full moon wo sagashite manga? english subbed... prefer good quality

2. remember there's a music box that mitsuki's father gave to her mother? yea.. i want the music box music in there.. is there anyway i can get it ?

Thanks
Old 2004-11-17, 11:14   Link #63
sarcasteak
WAHA~

This thread will most likely be merged with this Full Moon one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesky
1. where to get full moon wo sagashite manga? english subbed... prefer good quality
Some people talked about the English scanslations in the last few pages of that thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesky
2. remember there's a music box that mitsuki's father gave to her mother? yea.. i want the music box music in there.. is there anyway i can get it ?
It's most likely on the OST (I don't have it)...or you can just use the Eternal Snow instrumental as substitute, though I'm pretty sure something like that is on the OST.
Old 2004-11-17, 13:06   Link #64
purplesky
Infinite dreams

Send a message via MSN to purplesky
Thank you very much for replying.......
Old 2006-05-03, 07:01   Link #65
meroko_mew_mew
Meroko_Mew_Mew

Send a message via MSN to meroko_mew_mew
Thumbs up OPINION: Full Moon wo Sagashite -Manga or Anime?

Simple question, just wondering, if you have seen the Full Moon wo Sagashite series, which do you like better? The manga or the anime?

Personally, I feel that it is very hard to choose because the anime and manga have slightly different plots in them, but the anime does give you more.
So I'm not really sure ^_^
Old 2006-05-04, 12:01   Link #66
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by meroko_mew_mew
Simple question, just wondering, if you have seen the Full Moon wo Sagashite series, which do you like better? The manga or the anime?

Personally, I feel that it is very hard to choose because the anime and manga have slightly different plots in them, but the anime does give you more.
So I'm not really sure ^_^

I love both! Arinacchi's illustrastions and metaphors are simply breath-taking but so are myco's songs (Mitsuki's seiyuu) in the anime. Takuto is cuter-looking in the anime and a lot less selfish (with Mitsuki) but he is also less affectionate. He's not quite as funny and spastic as manga Takuto (manga Takuto is HILARIOUS when he spazzes XD) but anime Takuto is certainly more "cool" in a heroic kind of way. Mitsuki is really adorable in both versions but her Eichi obsession in the manga is a little too much. She has a bit of an issue there...please, send the kid to a shrink! >_>; I prefer anime Meroko over manga Meroko (manga Meroko's MEAN ) and manga Izumi over anime Izumi. The anime is heart-warming and the manga is so deep...argh I just can't decide. xD I wish the anime had included Nachi, dammit.

On a last note,

MitsukixTakuto FTW.

(To add to anyone who is bothered by the age difference, I do not think Takuto is going to do more than hug Mitsuki until she turns legal. Look at him, he's so SHY! ^_^ *points to avatar*)

Last edited by Chiibi; 2006-05-04 at 12:13.
Old 2006-05-04, 13:51   Link #67
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
I love both! Arinacchi's illustrastions and metaphors are simply breath-taking but so are myco's songs (Mitsuki's seiyuu) in the anime. Takuto is cuter-looking in the anime and a lot less selfish (with Mitsuki) but he is also less affectionate. He's not quite as funny and spastic as manga Takuto (manga Takuto is HILARIOUS when he spazzes XD) but anime Takuto is certainly more "cool" in a heroic kind of way. Mitsuki is really adorable in both versions but her Eichi obsession in the manga is a little too much. She has a bit of an issue there...please, send the kid to a shrink! >_>; I prefer anime Meroko over manga Meroko (manga Meroko's MEAN ) and manga Izumi over anime Izumi. The anime is heart-warming and the manga is so deep...argh I just can't decide. xD I wish the anime had included Nachi, dammit.

On a last note,

MitsukixTakuto FTW.

(To add to anyone who is bothered by the age difference, I do not think Takuto is going to do more than hug Mitsuki until she turns legal. Look at him, he's so SHY! ^_^ *points to avatar*)
I think the manga end was much better than the anime end. I would love to see the last chapter of the manga animated.
Old 2006-05-05, 09:26   Link #68
Chiibi

It certainly wrapped things up nicely but the......the haircut......ARGH NOOOO! X(
Old 2006-05-05, 11:30   Link #69
meroko_mew_mew
Meroko_Mew_Mew

Lol I haven't read the last manga so please don't give it away.. but.. I agree with most of your observations..

Oh and btw, if anybody would like to add me to msn:

meroko_mew_mew@hotmail.com

I love meeting new people especially people who love the same anime as me..

Full Moon wo Sagashite, Negima, Chobits etc..

-V ^_^
Old 2006-05-05, 11:55   Link #70
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by meroko_mew_mew
Lol I haven't read the last manga so please don't give it away.. but.. I agree with most of your observations..

Oh and btw, if anybody would like to add me to msn:

meroko_mew_mew@hotmail.com

I love meeting new people especially people who love the same anime as me..

Full Moon wo Sagashite, Negima, Chobits etc..

-V ^_^
mew mew? Wouldn't that make Meroko a cabbit instead of a rabbit?
Old 2006-05-05, 22:36   Link #71
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
mew mew? Wouldn't that make Meroko a cabbit instead of a rabbit?
I'd say she was going for "Tokyo Mew Mew" crossed with Meroko's name.^^
Old 2006-05-06, 15:47   Link #72
meroko_mew_mew
Meroko_Mew_Mew

Lol yup. . . Pretty much haha i'm really into the tokyo mew mew manga right now, too. I know it can be somewhat childish but meh, doesn't bother me.
Old 2006-05-07, 20:14   Link #73
Chiibi

It's perfectly okay to like mahou shoujo. Personally, it's my favorite genre. I like TMM too but I want her to be with Ryou!! RAWR.
Old 2006-05-08, 13:59   Link #74
meroko_mew_mew
Meroko_Mew_Mew

Lol aw yay
Old 2006-05-11, 12:46   Link #75
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I like Mahou Shoujo the best too, although I like most shoujo (that's why I liked FMwS then SDC, but still I liked both of them)

I almost can read FMwS last volume backwards >_> Since I read it so many times
Old 2007-01-05, 18:15   Link #76
Sazuki
The Mage of Ice

Location: In your closet where I watch you while you sleep. >3
Send a message via Yahoo to Sazuki
Um....wow. .___.
How many times HAVE you read it.

Sadly I haven't read it yet. Didn't have time and now my friend (who has all the volumes) is back in Colorado. Nu!
Old 2007-01-13, 04:13   Link #77
Starlight_20

I was doing some research on Full Moon wo Sagashite because like most people I was angry at the unsatisfiing ending in the anime. I just couldn't except that ending so I looked on the internet and found out that there is a 4 episode OVA that goes after Episode 52 which takes place 3 years after the anime. I am not sure if this is true or not, because my source of information is very shady. I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this rumor? If they can clarify if this is fact or fiction. If anyone knows any info post it here. Im sure everyone would be interested in knowing if there was a sequal after episode 52.
Old 2007-01-13, 04:26   Link #78
jedinat

I don't think there is... there's nothing on AniDB ^^
Don't see anything on Google...

Anyways, IMHO the ending in the anime was awesome. MUCH better than the ending in the manga.
Old 2007-01-16, 09:16   Link #79
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight_20 View Post
I was doing some research on Full Moon wo Sagashite because like most people I was angry at the unsatisfiing ending in the anime. I just couldn't except that ending so I looked on the internet and found out that there is a 4 episode OVA that goes after Episode 52 which takes place 3 years after the anime. I am not sure if this is true or not, because my source of information is very shady. I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this rumor? If they can clarify if this is fact or fiction. If anyone knows any info post it here. Im sure everyone would be interested in knowing if there was a sequal after episode 52.
Good lord...if there WAS such a thing I'd be in heaven.... But there's just a drama CD...PM me and bug me if you want a link to it.
Old 2007-01-16, 11:45   Link #80
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight_20 View Post
I think that there is a mixup with the last Manga chapter which starts with Mitsuki, as a real 16 year old, having debuted again and having a concert on the beach. At that point she thinks that Takuto became a ghost three years before on the night of her operation.

There is an OVA, from what I hear a poor one, but it takes place during the Television series. The Full Moon wo Sagashite Final Live album is supposed to be the final concert and it has sections of dialog that go more in depth than during the anime. The last segmant of dialog takes place some time after episode 52 and has Mitsuki on some type of date with Takuto. Evidently the only memories he has of when he was a shinigami are his memories of Mitsuki.
Closed Thread