AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-13, 23:52   Link #1121
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
What if he were to geass her to bend her will, could that be any better by using her to get what he wants like how Suzaku used Nunally?
Well, what's the point of his geass if he doesnt use it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I don't think he'd Geass her to his will. With a parasite like that eunuch I could understand, but a little girl like her would be odd for him.
We'll have to wait and see...
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 23:58   Link #1122
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't think there is any need to wait. To do that would pretty much make him look like a really bad person and this season is supposed to make him more likable. Geassing a young girl isn't going to do that very well.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 00:26   Link #1123
m1thril

agreed..i don't think he will geass the empress. if he does that in order to use her..he will become a hypocrite
m1thril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 00:27   Link #1124
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I don't think there is any need to wait. To do that would pretty much make him look like a really bad person and this season is supposed to make him more likable. Geassing a young girl isn't going to do that very well.
lol, I think Suzaku selling Lelouch to charles for Knights position definitly made Suzaku less likable for certain amount of people. If R2 suppose to make Lelouch more likable I am pretty sure he wont use geass. still, not using geass means Lelouch got manipulate/pressure Tian Zi, still doesnt look good lol. I find the Kallen/Lelouch thing is little bit weird. What about the whole C.C thing in season one, where Lelouch heard C.C's real name and seems like him and C.C has that special connection...
Old 2008-06-14, 00:29   Link #1125
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Why does he have to do that? Kaguya can explain everything. We don't know the full details of Lelouch's plan.

They are partners. Nothing more, but probably less.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-14, 00:31   Link #1126
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Lelouch...hmm what can I say about him....

Other than he's completely awesome and one of the most gorgeous male proganists ever created?

Even if he DOES have a sister complex. XD Lelouch is so bad-ass and brilliant. Pretty hard not to love him.
And it's totally great how even though he's brilliant, he SUCKS AT ANY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY! HAHA.
Old 2008-06-14, 00:33   Link #1127
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Those are rather odd reasons to like him. He has plenty of flaws after all.

Old 2008-06-14, 00:35   Link #1128
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post

Other than he's completely awesome and one of the most gorgeous male proganists ever created?
hahaha i dont know about that...half the time he looks ticked off to me or is laughing in an insane manner
m1thril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 00:39   Link #1129
mangastuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
What if he were to geass her to bend her will, could that be any better by using her to get what he wants like how Suzaku used Nunally?
Firstly, Nunally is Suzaku's friend. An innocent girl, who is your friend and believes in you, and you intentionally take advantage of THAT BELIEF to make her unknowingly hurt her dearest niichan... When Lulu points the gun to the Tianzi, he is just a bastard, when Suzaku uses Nunally, he is a traitor as a friend. I don't like that, if Lulu is like that, I will hate him as well. But it seems to me that he is not that type of a person, to tell the truth, If I had to choose (luckily not ^_^), I would prefer to be Lulu 's friend because I feel that he is believable (despite being a liar, lol), but will try my best avoiding being Suzaku's friend, because I feel that he will betray me, sooner or later, and it's not the only case of Nunally)

Secondly, "what if" -> then let's wait until it happens.
mangastuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 00:41   Link #1130
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Do you know exactly what Lelouch's plan is? I seriously doubt he has any intentions whatsoever about hurting her. He just needs to put up an act.

Old 2008-06-14, 01:33   Link #1131
DN24

His intention has always been to control her, whatever methods he use to achieve that goal make him no better than the eunuch who's been controlling her all the time.Meaning she'll still be used as a political tool.
Well,maybe she'll have a little freedom being used by LL but Li won't be very happy about it and ruining Li dramatic moment when he nearly save his Empress is very likely a wrong move.
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 01:34   Link #1132
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

How do you know?

Old 2008-06-14, 01:50   Link #1133
DN24

Lelouch said it himself that he planned to control her,didn't he ? And by using "control" what do you telling me to expect him to do? Nicely asking her to hand over China to him?Don't think so...
Old 2008-06-14, 01:52   Link #1134
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

No he didn't. And if it was during the ending scene of 9, then you shouldn't take him seriously.

Old 2008-06-14, 01:55   Link #1135
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN24 View Post
Lelouch said it himself that he planned to control her,didn't he ? And by using "control" what do you telling me to expect him to do? Nicely asking her to hand over China to him?Don't think so...
Have you heard of "advising" or "friendship"?
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 01:56   Link #1136
DN24

I mean the part when he heard Tianzi is going to be married off to Britania and think to himself in the beginning.

Quote:
Have you heard of "advising" or "friendship"?
Those are exactly the way she's been used till now, a tool controlled by the "advisors"
Old 2008-06-14, 01:58   Link #1137
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I seriously doubt he plans on using her in the way you think. He wants her help and such, but doing it through manipulation is not going to help him in the end and would just backfire.

Old 2008-06-14, 02:04   Link #1138
DN24

Quote:
I seriously doubt he plans on using her in the way you think. He wants her help and such, but doing it through manipulation is not going to help him in the end and would just backfire.
That's why I think he's making the wrong move...the chess match show us LL has a huge pride and now is the time his pride hurt him
Old 2008-06-14, 02:11   Link #1139
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN24 View Post
That's why I think he's making the wrong move...the chess match show us LL has a huge pride and now is the time his pride hurt him
Lol pride hurt him since he let Suzaku live. I think he needs a few breaks here and there. one of those breaks will happne next imo.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 02:22   Link #1140
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

we'll see all these prediction soon..