AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-04-13, 20:25   Link #1981
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfang View Post
Vapourized by the bomb Hayato chucked. That or on vacation, your pick.

Wonder if Castor gets defeated by Renka next chapter, or will Kenichi/Miu interrupt?
Good question. Since Deigo is down, I am wondering if Castor will give up or keep fighting for entertainment sake. That or a shallow swimming pool filled with pudding arises from the ground and Castor, Miu, and Renka go all out to see who gets Kenichi.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 22:31   Link #1982
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Next chapter, Kenichi grabs Rachel by the boobs and she converts...

Seriously, page 5 felt like the Elder fired a Kamehameha out from the ship. Excellent end to a master battle.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 03:42   Link #1983
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Seems to me Kensei could have ended this any time he wanted he was just hell bent on using the minimum possible force. Renka on the other hand seems to be getting all her techniques sealed by Rachel's technique and showmanship. Very strange that the father ends up looking much better when he and the daughter are fighting opponents with the same style and they use similar styles themselves.
Old 2009-04-14, 04:37   Link #1984
evil-samurai

Wow.. the Elder running along the sea He once again proves that he is way above everyone's level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.P.
Seems to me Kensei could have ended this any time he wanted he was just hell bent on using the minimum possible force.
I'd give Deigo more credit than that, even if Kensei and some stages wasn't fighting at full force. He still had trouble dealing with how tough Deigo is.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 09:27   Link #1985
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

needs more nipple shots o.ob XD

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 19:05   Link #1986
Cinocard

Emergency emergency: What chapter was it that Ma used his technique to blow up Miu's clothes in her flashback? I can't remember.

And lulz for the elder who isn't scared of things like bombs

Last edited by Cinocard; 2009-04-14 at 19:36.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 19:20   Link #1987
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Emergency emergency: What chapter was it that Ma used his technique to blow up Miu's clothes? I can't remember.

Im not sure what technique your talking about, but yeah the Elder is amazing

And do you know what im hoping for, Im hoping for Rachel being added too the harem, I mean that Drunken fist girl Li Raichi is now offically in Kenichi´s harem group since she just revealed 3-5 chapters ago when she heard Miu say that they weren't dating she said "Then that means I still have a chance."

Meaning she would like Kenichi to be her boyfriend, So as you can see Im hoping for a kissing scene between either Kenichi X Rachel (just a thought) Kenichi x Renka, or Kenichi x Raichi. I would say Kenichi x Miu, but that is very unlikly too happen since she hasent displayed any real feelings for Kenichi or atleast hides it very well.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 19:43   Link #1988
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
So as you can see Im hoping for a kissing scene between either Kenichi X Rachel (just a thought) Kenichi x Renka, or Kenichi x Raichi. I would say Kenichi x Miu, but that is very unlikly too happen since she hasent displayed any real feelings for Kenichi or atleast hides it very well.
It looks like Kenichi is for Miu just a friend, and his chances to go out with her are low - for now at least. Miu treats him as a "safe guy", and he doesn't have enought guts to take a more direct approach. Hopefully Renka will force Keinchi to date her
Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 20:04   Link #1989
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
It looks like Kenichi is for Miu just a friend, and his chances to go out with her are low - for now at least. Miu treats him as a "safe guy", and he doesn't have enought guts to take a more direct approach. Hopefully Renka will force Keinchi to date her
Now now I would not say his chances are low, the reason why she calls him her best friend or just friends is because she does not know much about love and love and getting a boyfriend has never ones crossed her mind yet. But she did say she wanted too be a bride, but thats something she wrote when she was little.

Im routing for Kenich x Miu, and I say that in the end it will be them together.
Old 2009-04-14, 23:16   Link #1990
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Emergency emergency: What chapter was it that Ma used his technique to blow up Miu's clothes in her flashback? I can't remember.

Chapter/Battle 93. Page 10.
Old 2009-04-14, 23:18   Link #1991
Cinocard

'kay, thx a bunch. But how do you guys remember it so well?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 23:43   Link #1992
NoLongerSane

Quote:
'kay, thx a bunch. But how do you guys remember it so well?
Simple, pretty much anything that has a favorite female character in a compromising position is usually remembered. Kenichi wanted to learn a finishing move, Kensie complied. The end result was Miu was left in the bare because the hot spring water was obliterated due to the technique. That or there are very dedicated readers.
Old 2009-04-15, 02:37   Link #1993
qwertzu

Nice chapter. So I think this arc is finished, or not? Maybe still one chapter about Rachel to go.

Afer that I would like to have something that focuses on someone of thme male cast for once. Sure, we had that one short match between Takeda and Kenichi, but the rest of them somehow has gone missing.

The fights somehow turn into an excuse to show panty shots and breasts. I don't mind some fanservice, but recently is has been a bit overboard in my opinion.

What happened to Tanimoto or Siegfried? Seeing Thor again or maybe something about Ukita would also be nice.

(Little bit dissapointed fangirl)
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 03:16   Link #1994
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I cant help but feel a bit sorry for Ukita, I mean he is really weak, and he doesnt have a master and has only received normal training and hasent made any improvements since, well the series began.
Old 2009-04-15, 04:24   Link #1995
blade82

he's weak and he can't even match up with his beloved Kisara maybe Akisame could teach him jujitsu.
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 04:42   Link #1996
Arturro

Quote:
Now now I would not say his chances are low, the reason why she calls him her best friend or just friends is because she does not know much about love and love and getting a boyfriend has never ones crossed her mind yet. But she did say she wanted too be a bride, but thats something she wrote when she was little.

Im routing for Kenich x Miu, and I say that in the end it will be them together.
Althought it's not a harem manga, an unspoken rule: "first girl shown in manga wins" apply here as well. But that rule is Keinchi best chance to date with Miu :P Maybe Miu is just inexperienced in dating, but she is well aware about his feelings (she has eavesdropped Keinchi confesion about his feeling to her), yet she never has shown any feeling to Keinchi except pure friendship. Miu is not jealous about Renka, it's almost look like Miu is cheering for her. In chapter 330 Miu reacted - negatively - to Raichi suggestion that they may be going out. The only reaction to Raichi confesion was suprise. Miu was suprised that any girl could thing about dating Keinchi - so I assume, she has never thought about him in a romantic way.
Alsto there are indications that at the end of Yomi arc Keinchi will have to fight with Miu father. And Miu wants to be with her father.
Old 2009-04-15, 06:05   Link #1997
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Althought it's not a harem manga, an unspoken rule: "first girl shown in manga wins" apply here as well. But that rule is Keinchi best chance to date with Miu :P Maybe Miu is just inexperienced in dating, but she is well aware about his feelings (she has eavesdropped Keinchi confesion about his feeling to her), yet she never has shown any feeling to Keinchi except pure friendship. Miu is not jealous about Renka, it's almost look like Miu is cheering for her. In chapter 330 Miu reacted - negatively - to Raichi suggestion that they may be going out. The only reaction to Raichi confesion was suprise. Miu was suprised that any girl could thing about dating Keinchi - so I assume, she has never thought about him in a romantic way.
Alsto there are indications that at the end of Yomi arc Keinchi will have to fight with Miu father. And Miu wants to be with her father.
Miu cheering for Renka? i dont know where you got that, but its the opposite, she is in fact very or always angry about it.

And the reaction she made when she heard that Shigure and Kenichi bathed together was also a hint of feelings, she was also concerned that Shigure might see Kenichi in a diffrent view than just a disciple.

Even if there havent bin any genuine proof that Miu is madly in love with Kenichi, Its still obvious those feelings are there and she is yet too show them, also I get the feeling there is a reason why the author hasent revealed Miu´s feelings for Kenichi, because he likes too build moments.

For exemple its pretty common for them too hit it off right of the bat and show that they love each other, even if they dont reveal it face too face.

So as you can see I find it pretty obvious that the author is building moments for Kenichi and Miu in the future since there havent bin that many so far.

Either way I like too believe that Miu does love Kenichi deep down, the proof that she doesnt know how too express romantic feelings is that when Shou confessed too her she rejected him in a manner that Kenichi would protect her.
Old 2009-04-15, 06:29   Link #1998
Arturro

Quote:
Miu cheering for Renka? i dont know where you got that, but its the opposite, she is in fact very or always angry about it.
I've to re-read manga, maybe my memory is failing me.

Quote:
Even if there havent bin any genuine proof that Miu is madly in love with Kenichi, Its still obvious those feelings are there and she is yet too show them, also I get the feeling there is a reason why the author hasent revealed Miu´s feelings for Kenichi, because he likes too build moments.
She has feelings for Kenichi - he is her friend.

Quote:
For exemple its pretty common for them too hit it off right of the bat and show that they love each other, even if they dont reveal it face too face.
Could you give me some examples, where Miu has shown such emotions? Emotions beyond friendship.

Quote:
So as you can see I find it pretty obvious that the author is building moments for Kenichi and Miu in the future since there havent bin that many so far.
Even if you're right, we might have to wait for another 5 years for their first kiss .

Keinchi is very important for Miu - he is first friend she's ever had. Before she has meet Keinchi her only "friends" were a gorup of weird martial artists. She could be jealous 'cause of her first firend and she is a little posessive, but i don't remember her showing any depper emotions to Keinchi than those to a friend. By friend I understand "someone close and important", not an acquaintance or coleague.
Old 2009-04-15, 06:53   Link #1999
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
I've to re-read manga, maybe my memory is failing me.

She has feelings for Kenichi - he is her friend.

Could you give me some examples, where Miu has shown such emotions? Emotions beyond friendship.

Even if you're right, we might have to wait for another 5 years for their first kiss .

Keinchi is very important for Miu - he is first friend she's ever had. Before she has meet Keinchi her only "friends" were a gorup of weird martial artists. She could be jealous 'cause of her first firend and she is a little posessive, but i don't remember her showing any depper emotions to Keinchi than those to a friend. By friend I understand "someone close and important", not an acquaintance or coleague.
Well I dont really want too take this any further, since this might turn into an argument :P but like i said there hasent bin any genuine proof that Miu likes Kenichi, its mostly a gut feeling and experience with reading alot of romantic mangas that makes it obvious lol.

And thats why Im saying that the author: Syun Matsuena is building a lovely moment for Kenichi and Miu, since its only common sense the hero gets the princess.
Old 2009-04-15, 11:21   Link #2000
Fran~
floating away...

Miu, as Kenichi, has zero experience in relationships, she was always alone and with zero friends... so, we will never actually "see" any classical reference for Miu loving Kenichi.

But, OTOH, that special link between them (being always alone), made Miu being "jealous" of anyone who gain Kenichi's "friendship". She is not mad at the person (Renka or Raichi), but she doesn't like not to be the only "kenichi's female friend".

It's pretty much the same with Kenichi's sister...

Tags
shounen