AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-20, 16:36   Link #821
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
^akane loves natsuru... probably male/default natsuru, unlike the other 99% of the weird lesbian girls in the school
I agree she prefers the male default though doesn't seem like she sees the female Natsuru as a negative . She'll probably keep an open mind on the subject.
Old 2009-10-20, 19:28   Link #822
Jenni
B-baka!

I don't know why, but I really like this show. All my friends keep moaning about how much it sucks, but I'm enjoying it immensely. Woo!
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 21:01   Link #823
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
Sakura might be so devastated that female Natsuru is also male Natsuru that complete chaos might occur. And also, Sakura might decide to just exit Natsuru's life, which to him would be devastating. So Natsuru might feel a wait and see approach would be best, not that I necessarily agree.
no matter when natsuru reveal the secret to sakura... it's gonna do at least some damage to his relationship to sakura. however if he keep waiting, he'll be doing extra dmg as time pass. so if he waits too long, it's gonna be more disastrous than do it sooner.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 10:38   Link #824
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Omg , it's always overabused when there is a new transfer student -_-"
Wonder how he'll manage with the boy's side and girl's side .
Arg , this show turn more in fanservice than the plot with the kampfer .
Triangle love ?
Akane in bad mouth form is epic win .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 12:41   Link #825
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
no matter when natsuru reveal the secret to sakura... it's gonna do at least some damage to his relationship to sakura. however if he keep waiting, he'll be doing extra dmg as time pass. so if he waits too long, it's gonna be more disastrous than do it sooner.
I'm sure the fact of that is what is holding him back more than anything. No matter when he does it there will be damage done so can understand procrastinating in telling her since until he does there shouldn't be that much damage. Of course that was before the rumour he was dating female Natsuru. At this point the male side is pretty doomed so he might as well say something. Of course there probably isn't that much of a chance with her since Sakura never seemed to feel that much for male Natsuru anyways.
Old 2009-10-21, 13:16   Link #826
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm sure the fact of that is what is holding him back more than anything.
yeah but he should realize it will be more damaging/painful if he keeps holding the secret back... either tell sakura soon, or just move to another school(no one gets hurt).

of course he's not gonna dump this school, so he's forced with the option of reveal the secret to sakura.

if natsuru showed his secret to sakura in epi 2, i think that would have done the minimum damage. too many rumors has gone on since then(blame the prez!), and doing it now is more destructive to his relationship with sakura than if he done it back then. doing it later will be even more damaging.

maybe natsuru will just come up with a scheme and save sakura in his male/default form... but akane will be pissed for sure

roof>bed
Old 2009-10-21, 13:49   Link #827
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
yeah but he should realize it will be more damaging/painful if he keeps holding the secret back... either tell sakura soon, or just move to another school(no one gets hurt).

of course he's not gonna dump this school, so he's forced with the option of reveal the secret to sakura.

if natsuru showed his secret to sakura in epi 2, i think that would have done the minimum damage. too many rumors has gone on since then(blame the prez!), and doing it now is more destructive to his relationship with sakura than if he done it back then. doing it later will be even more damaging.

maybe natsuru will just come up with a scheme and save sakura in his male/default form... but akane will be pissed for sure
Somehow I can't see Natsuru coming up with a scheme . Doesn't seem to have the ability to come up with something like that. That kind of thing is better left to Shizuku, but that's actually part of why he needs a plan now.

Definitely if he had said something in episode 2 it probably would be better than now. At this point she'll just pick up negative feelings for male Natsuru due to jealousy. Before there probably would have been less negative backlash. Of course there is still the problem that initially caused them to come up with the stupid dance plan (which was a fine plan by the way). Preferred to have Sakura interested in the male him rather than the female version. Really it doesn't seem like he had much of a chance before and now it's even less.

At any rate should just forget about Sakura and move on. No hope there unless he's willing to only be a girl around her. Since I think he should just go with Akane anyways it's not like I'm that concerned about his situation with Sakura.
Old 2009-10-21, 17:47   Link #828
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
On Natsuru/Sakura... when male Natsuru first spoke with Sakura in episode 1, I thought it was a really sweet moment actually. There seemed to be loads of potential between them at the time. I certainly couldn't fault Natsuru for feeling the same way.

However, it's clearly now a case where Sakura was just being nice to him, and she's a lesbian.

Natsuru/Akane is probably the healthiest route for Natsuru to go since Akane is friendly with both his male and female sides, and isn't the least bit bothered by how Natsuru gender-switches a lot.

As for why Natsuru doesn't go ahead and reveal the situation to Sakura... perhaps he's holding out hope that he can settle this Kampfer battle situation, get his male form back on a full-time basis, and Sakura would never be the wiser.

The fact that he stopped Akane from killing the President indicates that he's looking for an ideal solution to everything here.
Old 2009-10-21, 19:16   Link #829
X207
Gamyūsa

im not surprised he's looking for a moral way to end the battle. its really quite a cruel situation to be forced into. they all can be great friends at anytime but fate has it in for them or atleast is trying its best to accomplish it.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 19:21   Link #830
Change of Pace
Shameless Zoro Fangirl

This is an odd pairing choice for me, because I almost never go with the tsundere route in the series I keep up with, but I agree that Akane is the best choice for Natsuru in this case. Sakura's degraded in my eyes to a completely shallow individual (she did fall in love with Kampfer!Natsuru after seeing her once, yeah?) and the moment she earned a reason to, her guise of sweetness crumbled, and she turned from moe!blob into... well, jealous~moe~nasty~blob to male!Natsuru. Not cool. Akane, on the other hand, accepts both sides of Natsuru, and there's no need to keep things hidden between them. Definitely the much healthier relationship. And, hey, they'll switch roles when it comes to seme and uke all the time, ahaha...
Change of Pace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 19:54   Link #831
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
im not surprised he's looking for a moral way to end the battle. its really quite a cruel situation to be forced into. they all can be great friends at anytime but fate has it in for them or atleast is trying its best to accomplish it.
Well I can understand his feelings as well. It's not like there is a reason for them to be fighting to the death. They get bracelets and the ability to turn into Kampfer's and then are expected to fight? Why? Sure it's too bad to have abilities like launching fireballs and not use them but it's far from any motivation to fight. What are whoever is behind this going to do? At worst your just stuck with transforming into a Kampfer. Which is of course an annoyance but far from a reason to kill anyone.

So no surprise Natsuru wants to find another way. Well not sure he's really that focused on finding another way. Seems to have enough on his plate right now in terms of his personal life .
Old 2009-10-21, 20:02   Link #832
Fishfood1

they probably need to sacrifice someone all/most of the kampfers care about in order to end the battle and fight the moderators instead.

i mean, who would be happy that they have to fight to their death for practically nothing? i mean i don't think they gain anything for killing another kampfer. they're just all being used by moderators for their game/entertainment

anyways about the natsuru and sakura relationship... like i said, natsuru should just show sakura the truth... if she doesn't accept natsuru's true self, then natsuru shouldn't really love her back...

roof>bed
Old 2009-10-22, 00:30   Link #833
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ep 2 was a bit to much blood lose for me in term of me pervertedness..(in my point of view that is sine i think of any ecchi scene is a god given hentai for me ahahahah)

anyway i think the girl who has a crush on the female natsuru is teh one who gave em those weird looknig dolls/plushies

or as i can remeber in the manga

it think she is the one who gave em..
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 13:58   Link #834
Mentar
Banned

Ha ha ha ^_^

Spoiler for ep4:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 14:01   Link #835
Strange
Incoherent at best.

Shizuku-Akane is the best possible solution... Natsuru is a pretty submissive guy and gal, and you know he/she enjoyed getting tied up and fondled. Shizuku likes toying around with him and Akane in her Kampfer form is pretty dominant as well.

As long as it's not Sakura, all will be well. Girl is a bitch.
Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 14:24   Link #836
Mentar
Banned

Oh, Sakura isn't so bad - it's the anime that is "dumbing her down" a little, she's quite alright in the manga. And she's gonna be the source of some very interesting developments.

In the meantime, my head is telling me to be ashamed. This is such lightweight nonsense. Why the hell am I enjoying it so much?!? Guilty pleasure with ALOT of guilt, but also ALOT of pleasure.
Old 2009-10-22, 14:47   Link #837
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Episode 4 of Kampfer:
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 16:26   Link #838
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Ha ha ha ^_^

Spoiler for ep4:
So, any mention of Mikoto yet? Outside of postcards, that is?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 16:44   Link #839
Lummie

^ I don't even expect her in the next episode anymore. She'll probably appear in episode 6.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 17:01   Link #840
Mentar
Banned

You know, in a way I pity Mikoto. She definitely really cares for this ungrateful Natsuru bum, otherwise she wouldn't write him daily postcards. And soon she's going to return to this mess ^_^

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen