AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-01-29, 22:14   Link #101
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Open ending?! Please tell me isn't yet another fucking open ending....
I don't really see problem here. It was expected, not because some kind of harem pandering but simply due realism and overal mood of this work. And no it's not open ending if all important issues was resolved. Who will Yu hook with, is not one of these.
Old 2015-04-03, 23:21   Link #102
Shadow5YA

Shippers are silly. The manga was always about finding themselves and their future careers.

Considering Yu is finally going to graduate school, Haruka is now a professional model, and Aoi finally embraced her intellect and is at the point where Yu is attending her lectures, I'd say everyone did pretty well for themselves.

I think it's an insult to judge a character's worth solely based on whether they hook up or not.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 00:27   Link #103
Habernero

Hmm that's weird. Someone on batoto said that he actually chooses someone at the end. This person could read the text supposedly. Here is who he says ends up with Tomonaga.

Spoiler:
Habernero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 00:32   Link #104
Shadow5YA

I don't he is actually in a relationship with her. It's just implied that she hasn't given up yet since she was waiting outside his apartment/dorm room, and he eventually comes back to see her there.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 03:00   Link #105
dullman

The manga just ended (at least translation) since the beginning was my one of the few favorite manga, but ending just kill everything, i mean what i would love to see is more relationships between two main characters, but in the end he (or author) lose to schemes and ended with model character (which is somewhat not desirable for anyone who seeks someone for more than one night) which seems to be popular in japan. As a someone who studied physics i know it's better have a girlfriend with whom you can talk about your passion than some random gal since for physic it's hard to leave work behind them since you can think about one problem for years.
dullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 20:55   Link #106
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullman View Post
in the end he (or author) lose to schemes and ended with model character (which is somewhat not desirable for anyone who seeks someone for more than one night) which seems to be popular in japan.
Woah, take off your shipping googles or biased view here. Good looking, good personality, chasing after him for years even after getting rejected while having plenty other choices if she want to. Not quite sure which part of those were supposed to be "not desirable for anyone who seeks someone for more than one night". I don't have any preference when it comes to pairing here, but I don't see much difference between either of them - each girl has her own positive / negative points.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 10:30   Link #107
Tenzen12

Well, I myself am bit disappointed too. Yuu get rejected by two girls he was liked and ended with one he didn't have any particularly romantic feelings before. I assume that changed at some point... but still it's anticlimactic.

Haruka is definitely waifu material and he could end worse, but that's not really point.
Old 2017-06-05, 03:58   Link #108
kavinh

Its implied he's with her but the ending also has him asking Aoi out to dinner so it's not exactly set in stone who he'll end up with. Especially since he forgot Haruka when she approached him but was the one to actively approach Aoi to attend her lectures.
kavinh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character development, romance, seinen, shounen