AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-01-04, 13:38   Link #2721
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

^ Here you go

Sasuke vs KB are Naruto shippuden episodes 142-143 (144 - 151 are fillers)
Season 9 of shippuuden is almost all fillers, but there are some canon scenes at start (can't remember which ones right now)
Spoiler for from Naruto forums...:

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2011-01-04 at 14:05.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 13:57   Link #2722
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
^ Here you go
Spoiler for from Naruto forums...:
oh my goodness why thank you so much ! Just want to confirm though, is 56 where I should start then?
Old 2011-01-04, 14:02   Link #2723
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
oh my goodness why thank you so much ! Just want to confirm though, is 56 where I should start then?
I updated (edited) my post above
Old 2011-01-22, 09:01   Link #2724
Aqua Knight

What is this? Video contains spoilers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu93dpyAjIU
Old 2011-02-05, 15:36   Link #2725
Cael
Lurker Mode

Whatever it is, Madara's eyes are backwards.

Spoiler for Upcoming Animated Episodes:
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 21:54   Link #2726
neshru

It's a special music video that got sold together with a Naruto shirt. Madara's eyes are backwards because the video was flipped (to avoid being deleted from youtube).
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 03:24   Link #2727
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
What is this? Video contains spoilers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu93dpyAjIU
its not totally spoiler though, only spoiler are the looks of the akatsuki characters in the end
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 15:28   Link #2728
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Hi folks:

I know that episodes 176-196 were filler episodes, but were there filler episodes in that period that took place in the shippuden timeline, as in after the time skip?
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 16:29   Link #2729
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Technically yes, because they go to pre-timeskip via flashbacks, therefore the beginning and end of most episodes are done in shippuuden time, but essentially, no.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 10:33   Link #2730
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

When does the 4th movie come out on blu-ray/ becomes order-able abroad (with eng subs)?

edit:
I heard it is supposed to be released around april 27th, but is that only for japanese people?
Old 2011-05-06, 05:06   Link #2731
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
As I'm going back and watching older episode of Naruto Shippuden. I noticed something. How is it Rock Lee is walking on water when that requires focusing Chakra and Lee is suppose to be unable to mold chakra and that's why he can't perform ninjutsu?
Old 2011-05-06, 08:47   Link #2732
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
As I'm going back and watching older episode of Naruto Shippuden. I noticed something. How is it Rock Lee is walking on water when that requires focusing Chakra and Lee is suppose to be unable to mold chakra and that's why he can't perform ninjutsu?
That's a good question, lol. But I think the author's way of explaining it would be something along the lines of this:

So to perform ninjustsu/genjutsu, you need to 1) Mold your chakra with a handseal, 2) be able to release chakra, and then 3) control the chakra.

Since we've seen him open gates and what not in using Taijutsu, it's safe to say that he can release and control chakra, but what he fails at is step 1, which is molding your chakra with a handseal. Thus, this allows him to walk on water, bounce off trees/walk up trees, and have a huge impact on his taijutsu abilities when he opens his gates.

Old 2011-05-06, 10:10   Link #2733
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

One more question regarding Rock Lee and Naruto

Rock Lee can't use chakra, then how did he preformed the three academy jutsu's? The only way is is if they allowed him to graduate because of his condition. Trough this raises the questions on why didn't Naruto get the same free pass. The hokage should have known that because of the kyuubi Naruto can't do simple bushin jutsu.

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2011-05-06 at 10:36.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 10:33   Link #2734
james0246

Rock Lee cannot use ninjutsu or genjutsu (for some reason), but he can use his chakra (as miroku2192 has pointed out). He can perform Tree Walking and Water Walking, and he does use chakra to reinforce his body (something every shinobi does in order to jump around, etc).

That being said, presumably he used speed to pass the Kawarimi and Bushin portion of the Genin Exam. And, I expect he used make-up for the Henge. Whatever the case, it is assumed that it was Gai's vouching for Lee which got him out of the Academy.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 12:09   Link #2735
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That being said, presumably he used speed to pass the Kawarimi and Bushin portion of the Genin Exam. And, I expect he used make-up for the Henge. Whatever the case, it is assumed that it was Gai's vouching for Lee which got him out of the Academy.
Yeah that makes sense; it would have to be Gai pushing for them to make an exception for Lee given his circumstances.

Quote:
Trough this raises the questions on why didn't Naruto get the same free pass. The hokage should have known that because of the kyuubi Naruto can't do simple bushin jutsu.
As for this part of your question. Remember that Lee's circumstance can be easily explained to everyone else. For instance, if Lee is allowed to pass, one could say "Well, Lee can't perform those, so he has mastered Taijutsu etc."

But for Naruto, since the village was to keep quiet about the 9-tails, they can't say "Well, since Naruto has the 9-tails in him, he can't mold his chakra well so we'll let him pass anyway."

So in that sense, there was no way for them to give Naruto a "pass" without him discovering something or them revealing something.

edit:

Now for a question of my own: Is there a thread/can someone link me to a (if there is one) discussion on what people think Itachi instilled in Naruto with the crows? If Itachi can willingly give Sasuke so much power, I wonder what he gave Naruto, as I believe his parting message was "I hope you don't have to use this power" or something along the lines of that...which means he will probably have to use that power later at some point in "some" fight against Sasuke, probably to protect the village or something like that.

Last edited by miroku2192; 2011-05-06 at 12:27.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 01:58   Link #2736
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
One more question regarding Rock Lee and Naruto

Rock Lee can't use chakra, then how did he preformed the three academy jutsu's? The only way is is if they allowed him to graduate because of his condition. Trough this raises the questions on why didn't Naruto get the same free pass. The hokage should have known that because of the kyuubi Naruto can't do simple bushin jutsu.
That was sort of explain. Rock Lee graduated based on his taijutsu score alone. I think that means his grades were high enough to compensate. Also, there might of been allowances due to Lee's physical inability to perform ninjutsu.

Naruto could perform it, but was failing.
Old 2011-05-17, 13:50   Link #2737
Im_A_MoP

Has there been any explanation yet on how madara survived the battle at the VoTe? I was thinking maybe he used iza,lost use of an eye, and that was why he was a shell of his former self..... but has it been addressed in the anime/manga?
Im_A_MoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 14:00   Link #2738
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_A_MoP View Post
Has there been any explanation yet on how madara survived the battle at the VoTe? I was thinking maybe he used iza,lost use of an eye, and that was why he was a shell of his former self..... but has it been addressed in the anime/manga?
No answers presently. Join one of the Madara/Tobi threads to see the speculations...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 19:58   Link #2739
steamrunner

Naruto Music Question

Hello everyone,

can someone tell me what song is playing in Naruto episode 84 during the Sasuke/Itachi flashback? It starts playing at 12:50. Thanks
steamrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 16:18   Link #2740
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Okay I heard this was an old rumor but is it true that Kishimoto said he would do a NaruSasu ending if alot of fans approved of it? I saw a few place that they said it was in a interview but I can't seem to find it.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a