AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-11-08, 21:47   Link #5941
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Well, the result was pretty obvious imo, since things become more interesting this way. But man, Chihiro was sooo cute this chapter. I don't think there is a series with as many lovable characters as TWGOK has. And poor Ayumi ;_; I'm sure youll get your chance! Its Keima we are talking about, after all.
Old 2011-11-08, 22:53   Link #5942
AzureWrath

I'm guessing next episode Ayumi screams just in time to get Keima out of the situation. Get ready for Ayumi abducted miniarc?
Old 2011-11-08, 23:22   Link #5943
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Fck yeah ayumi ftw
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 00:11   Link #5944
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestia View Post

That face! That hairclip! A cruel fate waits for Chihiro! Don't do it Wakaki!
That panel seriously tugged at my heartstrings when I saw it.

I think I might cry if Chihiro ends up in tears if she gets outright rejected.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 00:35   Link #5945
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
lulz, i didn't think wakaki could draw a cute chihiro, guess i was wrong
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 00:50   Link #5946
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

This chapter is killing me.....

Chihiro is just so adorable. And the whole thing about "let's go to somewhere isolated", "please be gentle" and "it's my first time"..... just so suggestive. I don't mind if Keima really tap her, considering all these developments. This is definitely the first for Keima,since all of the Weiss capture end when the host just come toterm with thier feeling.

But i think Keima already planned this out. Maybe that's why he asked Ayumi to "give him dating advice",so now he can 'chicken' out in the last minute, and claims that Ayumi didn't teach him to go this far, and then run toward Ayumi for advice (while play the "i realised that i love you after all" card). Too cruel for Chihiro through.

Keima, don't make Chihiro cry.

PS: or first thing next chapter, we see Vulcan kicking his ass, as Tsukio probably was hiding on the rooftop to watch the moon (or stalk Keima) or something. Keima will never be happier to see Vulcan then. And next thing we knows, he will have to conquest the 5 Goddesses as well
Old 2011-11-09, 01:59   Link #5947
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Honestly the part that pains me the most is that, well, somehow someway Chihiro is going to get hurt. Bad. Keima doesn't have the fact there's a loose spirit in her or her losing her memory right afterwards to fall back on.

It's weird because I know he's going to do something for the greater good (he has to) but for the first time in this series I don't want him to. I always enjoyed this manga for the variety it had, but I never actually got attached to any of the gals. Now though, well I am gunning for Chihiro hard.

Seriously, if they fix this all somehow she's either going to have her heart broken, disappointed, only to grow from it or she'll end up having her memory altered anyway.

Fuck man, just fuck.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 02:01   Link #5948
nines
I much prefer the 2d

-Sigh0-

This looks so much like a school days ending right now.

Lets see how Kami-sama gets his way out of this mix lol
Old 2011-11-09, 02:04   Link #5949
Somnus
Eh?

The very fact that everyone here is having their heartstrings tugged in one way or another right now proves how great this manga is.

I said it before, but now that it's confirmed I feel really bad for Chihiro going down the True Love route. Especially now that she's got me entranced. It's unbelievable, I didn't care even the slightest way back during her original conquest.

I love Ayumi, and what I'd do to see her as end girl (either that or True Harem End (ie. no open ending, Keima WINS EVERYONE)). But honestly, he's got to take responsibility here. He should have had an idea of what to do should he be wrong about the girl he chooses. After Chihiro saying that "I want to be with you forever" bit, I personally wouldn't be able to say no. She put everything into that, also putting into consideration that she really did have to go through her own personal change in that she now willingly chooses to openly be with the guy that everyone avoided until recently.

Her feelings here are much more pure than at the end of her conquest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
It's weird because I know he's going to do something for the greater good (he has to) but for the first time in this series I don't want him to.
Edit: This pretty much sums it up. I'm right there with you, buddy.

Quote:
...or she'll end up having her memory altered anyway.
Worst part about this is that we (the readers, and possibly Keima) will remember. It'll still feel like a loss to those of us who love the progress she's made.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 02:05   Link #5950
Negi-bozu

I think that Ayumi somehow will be ok even if Luna is near, 'cause Keima needs Mercury's help
About how to escape the situation with Chihiro oh god, it's a pinch!
Negi-bozu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 02:14   Link #5951
Azuma Denton
~AD~

@angelfrench aka Wakiki !!!!
WHY WHY WHY??!!!

Ewww...
This is too cruel... ;_;
Eventhough i am happy because we can move to the next story after the latest goddess being revealed, but why am i crying... *bangs my head

For the first time, Keima is wrong about his prediction??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 04:27   Link #5952
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
"nice boat" flag is still up for Keima

I am sure that he will find a way to make both girls happy.

Next Chapter...

Keima: Chihiro, you don't have a knife on you right?

Chihiro: No, why?

Keima: Oh, Just remembering certain bad end from a certain game... anyways, I found out that the one I truly love is Ayumi just now...

Chihiro: Jerk!!!

Keima got slapped
Next Chapter...

Keima : anyway, what do you like from me?

Chihiro : *blushing* hmm... it because you...

*suddenly both of them hear Ayumi's screams*

*running to check downstairs*

*rooftop scene ends*

I'm pretty sure it will be like that.... lol
so the next chapter will be a showdown between Mercury Vs Weiss
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 05:09   Link #5953
gaurun

*just reading ch 165*
goddamn Wakaki!! you really thrown away your fans hope
I cannot see the ending

well, now what will Keima do with Chihiro (real)felling? will he just throw it away?
gaurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 07:50   Link #5954
Ryuutai

Quote:
Honestly the part that pains me the most is that, well, somehow someway Chihiro is going to get hurt. Bad. Keima doesn't have the fact there's a loose spirit in her or her losing her memory right afterwards to fall back on.

It's weird because I know he's going to do something for the greater good (he has to) but for the first time in this series I don't want him to. I always enjoyed this manga for the variety it had, but I never actually got attached to any of the gals. Now though, well I am gunning for Chihiro hard.

Seriously, if they fix this all somehow she's either going to have her heart broken, disappointed, only to grow from it or she'll end up having her memory altered anyway.

Fuck man, just fuck.
I know how you feel.
I always enjoyed all the relations in this manga (even if ChihiroxKeima, HaquaxKeima and TenrixKeima were my favorite ones).

But now...damn. I really, really support ChihiroxKeima. Their relation is beautiful, and all that I wish is that they are together.
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 07:53   Link #5955
Shadow5YA

No one thinks that Keima could possibly let Chihiro in on what he's been up to?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 08:04   Link #5956
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I think Ayumi is going to be in hurt both physically and emotionally, with Lune around.

P.S Now I have claimed 3 goddesses and their vessels! Mwuhahahahaha.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
I know how you feel.
I always enjoyed all the relations in this manga (even if ChihiroxKeima, HaquaxKeima and TenrixKeima were my favorite ones).

But now...damn. I really, really support ChihiroxKeima. Their relation is beautiful, and all that I wish is that they are together.
If you dare to support Yui x Keima, I am going to burn you alive.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 08:07   Link #5957
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I guess I'm the only one not taken in by Chihiro yet... sigh... Nice chapter, I'm just very skeptical about supporting any couple because I am expecting a end without any couples.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:32   Link #5958
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

I have already expected this coming. It's very obvious, it doesn't really matter if the goddess is in Chihiro or Ayumi. One of them will be hurt in the end.

Seeing Ayumi cry really makes my heart ache. But.. I know Keima is going to become my pain killer very soon as he approach Ayumi only if he is faster than the villain.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 08:59   Link #5959
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If you dare to support Yui x Keima, I am going to burn you alive.
So, you'll burn me alive then?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 09:11   Link #5960
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
So, you'll burn me alive then?
I'll protect you.

In the meantime, I want some tear-jerking drama! Please, let Chihiro's heart break!

PS: Where did you get your avatar, Lexxus?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen