Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-14, 02:54   Link #1761
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I think Lelouch's motivations are more similar to Batman's. Not that he necessarily has to have the same beliefs. Or that it makes either statement more or less true.
In so much that it's revenge for a family member, they're certainly driven by similar motivations. I suspect, however, that the show is moving to a Superman definition.
Old 2008-08-14, 05:03   Link #1762
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Okay judging from the preview that shows ChiChi holding a dust pan and brush i think we can safely bury the theory that some people were talking about that C.C. was faking it.

Hell would freeze over before she would do any cleaning, she's too much of a slob.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 11:38   Link #1763
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Okay judging from the preview that shows ChiChi holding a dust pan and brush i think we can safely bury the theory that some people were talking about that C.C. was faking it.

Hell would freeze over before she would do any cleaning, she's too much of a slob.
Remember, she left a piece of Pizza for Lelouch, the real C.C would never even share her pizza in the first place.
Old 2008-08-14, 11:43   Link #1764
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It makes you a murderer as a necessity for survival, not as the person you are. You're being overly harsh to justify your argument.
Hahhahashahahah
That's the defense every sociopath uses in court.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 11:47   Link #1765
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Hahhahashahahah
That's the defense every sociopath uses in court.
Enough about Lelouch, if you would like to continue discussing weither he is a murderer or not, please do so in the lelouch discussion thread,

This is the C.C thread, after all.
Old 2008-08-14, 11:49   Link #1766
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Enough about Lelouch, if you would like to continue discussing weither he is a murderer or not, please do so in the lelouch discussion thread,

This is the C.C thread, after all.
But C.C. is his "accomplice," after all. Doesn't that make her a murderer as well? :P
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 12:13   Link #1767
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
But C.C. is his "accomplice," after all. Doesn't that make her a murderer as well? :P
She was already a "murderer" when she killed the geass giver at the church, in some way.
Old 2008-08-14, 16:08   Link #1768
LAngelo

ooo yeahhh i remember reading a spoiler of her real name....so yeah totally not finished with her
LAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 16:09   Link #1769
Dream_Traveller
Banned

2ch or 4ch with no source? Disregard it.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:31   Link #1770
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
She was already a "murderer" when she killed the geass giver at the church, in some way.
I'm pretty sure that psycho nun killed herself. C.C had her throat slashed after all.
Old 2008-08-14, 17:35   Link #1771
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I'm pretty sure that psycho nun killed herself. C.C had her throat slashed after all.
That's probably a part of Code transfer, both the giver and the receiver needs to have blood drawn at a specific place. After all, C.C. was able to notice that V.V. Code transferred from his wounds.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:36   Link #1772
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
That's probably a part of Code transfer, both the giver and the receiver needs to have blood drawn at a specific place. After all, C.C. was able to notice that V.V. Code transferred from his wounds.
She noticed after looking at his shoulder. Presumably the mark was there beforehand.
Old 2008-08-14, 17:41   Link #1773
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Considering how badly the nun wanted to die she probably killed herself. Probably seconds after transfering the code.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:41   Link #1774
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Explain how C.C. was able to transfer her's to Charles then.
Old 2008-08-14, 17:42   Link #1775
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Charles probably took it by using the Sword.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:43   Link #1776
Micante

Quote:
The circumstances were completely different. Do you really think Charles would put his dying older brother in a tango pose?
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:45   Link #1777
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Blood's not needed for the transfer is what I'm saying. Charles took it because he was capable of taking it and because C.C. was giving it to him; the Sword had nothing to do with it. V.V. had wounds because of his fight with Lelouch and company; those same wounds killed him after he transferred it over, not because he transferred it over. Death is not the result of a transfer, nor is memory loss. If it were, C.C. would've died, or she would not have been able to operate the Sword of Akasha after the transfer.
Old 2008-08-14, 17:46   Link #1778
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

Quote:
The circumstances were completely different. Do you really think Charles would put his dying older brother in a tango pose?
*imagines scene*

Dead from laughing
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 19:14   Link #1779
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Quote of the week.

Quote:
Blood's not needed for the transfer is what I'm saying. Charles took it because he was capable of taking it and because C.C. was giving it to him; the Sword had nothing to do with it. V.V. had wounds because of his fight with Lelouch and company; those same wounds killed him after he transferred it over, not because he transferred it over. Death is not the result of a transfer, nor is memory loss. If it were, C.C. would've died, or she would not have been able to operate the Sword of Akasha after the transfer.
I approve this post. No blood is needed. I think the Nun slashed C.C.'s throat (C.C. was not instantly killed) because C.C. was not so cooperative, then she transfered the code. She killed herself after the transfer.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 19:47   Link #1780
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post

That was already apparent when she freaked out from the TV when no one was around to act for.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote