AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valkyria Chronicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-21, 07:21   Link #41
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It's still shocking that Leon hasn't been shown in the anime yet. It would be strange if they leave him out because he plays quite a part later on regarding Isara.
Old 2009-05-21, 08:29   Link #42
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Unless the anime team has decided to completely change Isara's subplot.
Old 2009-05-21, 08:34   Link #43
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Which so far seems to be quite possible with Ramal being added into the mix.
Old 2009-05-22, 09:21   Link #44
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

They'll probably fill up any possible screen time they could have dedicated to Leon and just fill it with Ramal.
Old 2009-05-22, 11:09   Link #45
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Which so far seems to be quite possible with Ramal being added into the mix.
Nope, i've seen nothing in the series so far that would make be believe they're changing Isara's plot in the story.
Old 2009-05-22, 11:51   Link #46
Barbobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Nope, i've seen nothing in the series so far that would make be believe they're changing Isara's plot in the story.
There hasn't been anything concrete to really suggest it, but it's just worrying as it seems like a bit of a possibility as we haven't spent much time with Rosie and the way they seem to be building up Ramal. I can only hope it's us worrying over nothing though.
Old 2009-05-22, 12:02   Link #47
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbobot View Post
There hasn't been anything concrete to really suggest it, but it's just worrying as it seems like a bit of a possibility as we haven't spent much time with Rosie and the way they seem to be building up Ramal. I can only hope it's us worrying over nothing though.
Like i said in the speculation thread, they're probably going to involve Ramal into Isara's subplot of the story. I personally don't think it's needed when Rosie's involvement in the game was done perfectly, though i'm welcome to see what they do.
Old 2009-05-22, 14:18   Link #48
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

I'll give them a chance, that's for sure. Honestly though, I'm not expecting anything too stellar with them adding Ramal into the mix.
Old 2009-05-26, 15:44   Link #49
cloner4000

At least point of the anime..I don't really think it's following the game all that faithfully..
both the mechanic did not show up. KC and Leon, and they did skip some scene with Rosie...

Spoiler for plot:
Old 2009-06-09, 21:18   Link #50
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

So the fated time is drawing near. Possibly two to three more episodes? For those who have kept up with the anime, have they made any progress at all with Isara?
Old 2009-06-10, 17:04   Link #51
cloner4000

There is still the Queen's episode and the fouzen...I think fouzen will take 2 episode at least, while Queen's episode shouldn't take more than one.

Regarding Isara, no, not as much, they had the scene in the forest with Rosie being anxious and Isara just fixing the tank..but I think this episode with the Queen, she'll be in there and the Ramal guy.
Old 2009-06-11, 15:24   Link #52
Solecs

On second thought that's not really relevant.

I notice that there hasn't been so much Ramal involved in the last episode or two, maybe they're shifting back to the Rosie angle? With regards to Isara being darcsen, I mean.
Old 2009-06-11, 15:33   Link #53
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

For all we know, they may just push the events we're hoping to see into the last half of the series. Like episode 20/21. We never know.
Old 2009-06-11, 17:17   Link #54
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Spoiler for SPOILERS:
Old 2009-06-17, 16:50   Link #55
Velsy

I dont know if I've grasped this darcen/valkyria history thing. But from what I understand and see, the ancient race of darcen is supposely suppose to be dark or hated for some reason and the Valkyria race is suppose to be the good or holy ancient race. One thin I find unusaul, is that the valkyria (s something her name is) is on the dark side (Agressors). As the Darcen who is on the defending good side.

I think this is an interesting approach to the story. Normally you would expect the good ancient race to come to the aid of the present good guys. But I kinda like this approach, something different. But as I said before I havent grasps what the darcen and valkyria raelly are. But I really looking forward to seeing Isara's racial powers to counter this Valkyria strength. That what I really hoping for. I know she has some ability, she demistrated her fast initative and acurate shooting when opening fire on the soldier behind the window. Really hope they follow thu with her not only as a tank driver.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Closed Thread