Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-28, 11:22   Link #17361
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, you never know how things are going to turn out in the end Shinso Tsukune ... after all you seemed to forget that Akua wants to take Moka away from the Wong family mansion as well ... and we still don't know where does Akua want to take Moka ... simply said, while it's true that Akua loves her (as a sister)

So to me Akua's motives are still too vague, to predict what she actually wants to do ...

Also let's not forget that R+V vampires are a war like beings ... and while they exist vampires who are hesitant to kill ... Akua certainly isn't one of them, evidenced by her ... killing the guys that kidnapped Moka in the flashback ...

Let's not forget that ... when it's absolutely necessary Inner Moka doesn't hesitate to kill her opponent as well, evidenced by her trying to kill Kahula, after all ... if someone's internal organs were broken (probably with some internal bleeding as well), it's pretty tough to be able to live for a long period of time, after receiving an injury like that (you would probably require immediate medical attention ) ... even when you are a vampire ...

Simply said vampires in the R+V universe live in a much more harsher environment then we do ... and while I don't think that Akua's and Moka's fight ... is going to turn out like this .... but, at the current point I think that, there still exists, the possibility of ... something like that happening ...

So, I don't quite share you're optimistic views, about what's going to happen in the next chapter, Shinso Tsukune, but we will probably see who was the right one, when the next chapter comes out ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-28 at 12:11.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 12:18   Link #17362
Tachibana
タチバナ

I agree, we all have our own views on how things will turn out, even if Akuha was evil in the past, like Kahlua, i don't see her dieing, her role in all this is just as big as Moka's and Tsukune's role.

But i can say this, she will probably most definetly in the end team up with Moka, Tsukune and every1 else in the end against Alucard, if theres one thing i know its this, Akuha want allow history to repeat itself, Alucard already tried to take Moka once, she won't let it happen again, this is what i believe to be Akuha's heavy burden for her sister, but thats just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
So, I don't quite share you're optimistic views, about what's going to happen in the next chapter, Shinso Tsukune, but we will probably see who was the right one, when the next chapter comes out ...
Totally, but this coming chapter like we both agreed on will focus on our "destined lovers" inside the Rosary, sucks to know we won't see stuff like this until CH36.
Old 2010-09-28, 12:33   Link #17363
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well I quite agree that Akua has still a big role to play in the R+V manga ... so she probably won't die in the current arc, and I can see the possibility of her being redeemed near the battle against Alucard and assisting Moka and Tsukune in fighting him ....

It's just that (which seems to be the thing ... that we disagree about ) ... I see Akua playing an antagonist role in the current arc, which is why I think things are going to turn out into a fight ... when Moka and Akua are going to be reunited with each other.

Though it's possible that Akua will show signs of trying to change her lifestyle ... after she had been defeated by some kind of combination attack from Moka and Tsukune ... or something similar to that, but like Kahula (who I also believe that she's going to be redeemed, near the end of the manga, and join Tsukune and Moka's side) ... Akua is still going to need some time, before she will be able to join Tsukune's and Moka's side ... and currently I think that, there is still a long way ahead of Akua, before she will be able to do something like joining forces with Moka and Tsukune ...
Old 2010-09-28, 13:40   Link #17364
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, thats what im saying, yeah her being the antagonist in this arc is true, but with the evidence we have about Akuha and her past, she will most definetly be on there side when the final battle with Alucard arrives, either it be Akuha teaming up with them or it be of her own free will.

One of the major things im looking forward to right now is the "Warm And Cozy" moment Moka and Tsukune have in the Rosary, i just wonder what its gonna be like, what do yall think?
Old 2010-09-28, 13:53   Link #17365
maxikki

i wonder what type of monster is the lolicon karate captain?
maxikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 14:07   Link #17366
Chris38

Quote:
Yeah, thats what im saying, yeah her being the antagonist in this arc is true, but with the evidence we have about Akuha and her past, she will most definetly be on there side when the final battle with Alucard arrives, either it be Akuha teaming up with them or it be of her own free will.

One of the major things im looking forward to right now is the "Warm And Cozy" moment Moka and Tsukune have in the Rosary, i just wonder what its gonna be like, what do yall think?
Well maybe the "warm and coze" moment is going to be ... Moka and Tsukune finally kissing each other ... I know it seems unlikely, but we can still hope, right

But, seriously speaking I think that it depends on how Moka's and Tsukune's "meeting" is going to look like ... though, when I thought about it, I think it might be a meeting with the "true personality" of Moka being chained to some object (if you haven't guessed ... the chain would represent the seal ... that currently "binds" the "true" Moka, from being the dominant personality in her body) ... and Tsukune and Moka would have a long ... um, well "discussion", during which Tsukune is going to realize that Outer Moka is a part of Moka's "true" personality and be able to get out of his depressed state ...

At least, that's how I think the meeting between Tsukune and Moka inside the Rosario ... might look like ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-28 at 14:23.
Old 2010-09-28, 14:34   Link #17367
Tachibana
タチバナ

I vote kissing scene, it's already late in the series and its the perfect moment to do it, no1 else is around accept those 2, although kissing scene in a classic love story in the end is famous, i don't wanna wait til the end, those 2 need to hurry and kiss already xD

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-28 at 14:45.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 16:00   Link #17368
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Ahh, a kiss... or two. But with whom....? Will it be Ura or Omote... or even both? Eheh, I wonder if Tsukune will nosebleed when he sees a nude Moka within her seal.... so many echii things to see and do, but it will be no less touching. ...In a non-sexual manner.
Old 2010-09-28, 16:14   Link #17369
Tachibana
タチバナ

Its either both or them merged either way, its 2 Mokas, 1 Tsukune.
Old 2010-09-28, 16:16   Link #17370
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well maybe the "warm and coze" moment is going to be ... Moka and Tsukune finally kissing each other ... I know it seems unlikely, but we can still hope, right
Well, considering we've already had quite an explicit kiss between two girls, having one between Moka and Tsukune wouldn't be too abnormal when you think about it. I am hoping that it will come to that, but my realistic side believes that if it happens, it'll happen only at the very very end we won't even get to see it happening directly. But I could also hoping for something similar to what happened in "Good Ending" where you do see the kiss and it's nowhere near the end of the story
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 19:28   Link #17371
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

But who will get the first (actual) lip lock with Tsukune? Omote...or Ura? It doesn't really matter which one's first but even now, getting to kiss Ura, even at this stage would be like whoa...

Only thing left to decide is...will it be a traditional Western style or Japanese style wedding?
Old 2010-09-28, 21:59   Link #17372
Tachibana
タチバナ

Final Chapter title:

Polygamy + Vampire + Wedding
Old 2010-09-28, 22:40   Link #17373
Chris38

Quote:
Final Chapter title:

Polygamy + Vampire + Wedding
... Excuse me, but what do you mean by Polygamy Shinso Tsukune ... unless you mean that Tsukune is going to end up with both Inner and Outer Moka ... theoretically speaking, something like that is still possible after all, but I think it's unlikely that any kind of "real" polygamy ... I mean the, so called "harem ending" is unlikely in my opinion ... considering that both personalities of Moka, along with Tsukune ... are disagreeing to an idea like that ... and it's unlikely that there opinion about this is going to change ... and I doubt that the other girls could change Inner Moka's opinion on this matter ... unless they want to know their place of course
Old 2010-09-28, 23:12   Link #17374
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well..., Moka and Tsukune's wedding is gonna be totally crazy , of course Tsukune being with both Omote and Ura, it would still be polygamy right?

Just think about it..., being the father of all there children, except Yukari and Kokoa.

But Moka and Tsukune are gonna be the 1s to bare children, but all that was just a thought

Moka will be the 1 to show Tsukune's "Place" in the bedroom, it should be known that female vampires are the dominate 1s in the relationship

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-28 at 23:30.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 00:42   Link #17375
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well Tsukune getting together with both Inner and Outer Moka could be considered polygamy ... only when they are split apart, with both Inner and Outer Moka receiving their own individual bodies ... in other cases it would still be considered monogamy ... since there would still be only one body for Outer and Inner Moka to use ... and a man getting together with a girl who has a Dissociative identity disorder isn't considered a polygamous relationship, since the girl despite having multiple personalities contained within herself ... is still considered a signal person ...

So, I think that if Outer and Inner Moka aren't split up ... and they would still "share" a signal body ... it wouldn't be considered polygamy at all ... since according to the law Moka would still be treated as a signal person ...

Though leaving Moka as she currently is, with two different personalities contained within her ... is going to be pretty hectic for Tsukune once he seriously get's together with Moka ... which makes me think that Ikeda is somehow going to resolve this matter, before the manga ends ...

On some other things that you mentioned Shinso Tsukune ... I agree that Moka's and Tsukune's wedding is going to be pretty hilarious .... especially if we consider who is actually going to lead the ceremony, since so far I have only one candidate in my mind who would, do something like that ... and that would be Tenmei Mikogami ... the Headmaster of Youkai Academy ... so with him leading the ceremony ... it's probably guaranteed that Tsukune's and Moka's wedding is going to be a pretty chaotic event ...

Well, judging from Akasha's outfit ... I agree that Moka is probably going to dominate Tsukune in their relationship ... at least Tsukune is going to "die" with a pretty happy expression on his face ... after all I wouldn't be surprised that after being married to each other ... Tsukune and Moka would be going at it ... like bunnies in the heat ...
Old 2010-09-29, 00:46   Link #17376
Tachibana
タチバナ

Bunny rabbits xD, that made me
Old 2010-09-29, 01:58   Link #17377
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikki View Post
i wonder what type of monster is the lolicon karate captain?
That I wonder too. Seems though he has demonic eyes at times.

Probably he's human with a demonic aura.

@ GrrDraxin anything in the guidebook says what kind of monster is Miyamoto Haiji the Karate pedo lolicon.
Old 2010-09-29, 02:08   Link #17378
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
That I wonder too. Seems though he has demonic eyes at times.

Probably he's human with a demonic aura.

@ GrrDraxin anything in the guidebook says what kind of monster is Miyamoto Haiji the Karate pedo lolicon.
Nothing I could understand. It might have some things on him, but may not say WHAT he is, but may give ambiguous info on that part. After all, would it make sense to spoil that bit of info before it actually comes into play in the manga?
Old 2010-09-29, 08:20   Link #17379
Tachibana
タチバナ

I was looking up japanese wikia page on R+V and the true form of Haji has yet to be revealed.
Old 2010-09-29, 09:00   Link #17380
Shadow5YA

Somehow, I really don't think the other girls will back off, even if Tsukune ends up marrying Moka. They'll be like "So what? Let's have an affair!" and it'll be a harem ending even with Tsukune and Moka being a couple.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire