AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-15, 06:01   Link #501
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Yup, Michelle's ending probably takes place after Ganryu arrested (since Julia was finished showering)

That screenshot is a hacked game, I suppose? the remaining character leaks etc. also came from the X360. Hmm... I'm rather curious about what stage is that "Special Stage 2". The 1st one was Dubai (strategic space) where it has all of the breakables: wall, floor, and balcony.
Old 2012-09-15, 06:33   Link #502
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam more surprised with the comedy trio Paul and the Law's.
Marshall sports the mustache in his ending, while with Paul and Marshall's ending he doesn't.
I think that is somewhat connected with Law and Paul winning the prize money. Too bad Forest and kind heared Paul gave it to the poor family that house got burned, no wonder they're so poor.

Kaz ending is similar to Devil Jin Tekken5 where he absorbs Jinpachi's power.

Probably hackers now are hacking TTT2, Iam awaiting if there is not an on disc character that will be in the game.
Old 2012-09-15, 07:31   Link #503
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Argh, I hated the whole masked-wrestler gimmick for Julia, but now they're doing it for Michelle too??? I'd rather that the Changs carry on with their traditional Native American culture that serves as a contrast to the scientific Mishimas and leave the Lucha Libre to the Kings.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 07:42   Link #504
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think imho if ever there is a Tekken7 Michelle is gonna be the masked wrestler, not unless they design her looks 19 like we see now even for the age of a 40 year old woman and Julia will still have her old school look. Since Julia only did it for the real JayCee who is probably comatose.

For me I think Forest Law should get a revamp on the looks rather than looking like a younger Marshall Law they should give him the Brandon Lee look.

Also Iam liking Forest Law's moveset more than Marshall Law's since Tekken 3 was the game before I played lots. His double back fliper to a 3-4-2, 3+4 is does awesome damage.
Old 2012-09-15, 08:00   Link #505
Westlo
Lets be reality

I doubt many doubles will be used in a proper next gen tekken.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 18:55   Link #506
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

If tag teaming is going to remain in the Tekken series they MIGHT keep doubles. That's really the only way I can see clone characters returning unless they just include them in endings, in passing, or make them palette swaps or something. I would love to see more of Michelle, Forest, Sebastian, and especially Miharu though... so I hope that they'd still be included in future titles even though I'm not expecting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Jin's ending is connected to Devil Jin and the ending of T6 where Jin was found sleeping in the beach.

Asuka's ending is connected to Lili's.

Alex is connected to Roger jr.'s ending.

Xiaoyu, Alisa, Panda and Kuma are connected they're in an amusement park.

One thing though why doesn't Tiger Jackson has an ending. =/
Miharu's ending also connects Xiao & friends' endings to Lili and Asuka's endings.

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 21:22   Link #507
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
If tag teaming is going to remain in the Tekken series they MIGHT keep doubles. That's really the only way I can see clone characters returning unless they just include them in endings, in passing, or make them palette swaps or something. I would love to see more of Michelle, Forest, Sebastian, and especially Miharu though... so I hope that they'd still be included in future titles even though I'm not expecting it.

Miharu's ending also connects Xiao & friends' endings to Lili and Asuka's endings.
yes and thanks to her ending have finally understands why did Alisa saw the ending of Lili

Old 2012-09-15, 21:35   Link #508
Saudademaru

Well, I picked up a copy today. Pretty good so far but I still got some training to do. I've beaten some of the older games with some characters but I don't really remember any of the story.
Saudademaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 22:11   Link #509
Xagzan

Story don't matter here, man. It's Tag.

Tekken thought for today:

- Combot's ending. Oh boy. I'm in that shroomed up part of Tekken again
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 22:25   Link #510
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Old 2012-09-15, 22:28   Link #511
Kreceir

If you guys have like 1 hour and a half to spare.
Most of the endings.
The DLC characters ending are not in this video.
Old 2012-09-15, 22:39   Link #512
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
What? Lars' Masashi Kishimoto costume is in Tag 2?
Old 2012-09-16, 00:21   Link #513
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
What? Lars' Masashi Kishimoto costume is in Tag 2?
Nope, I think she's just posting random pictures

Hmm... after playing for a while today, it seems like that as our ranks gone up, so does the ghosts' difficulty level. I'm pretty much in a pinch everytime I fight against a ghost on my level. Back in T6, The Tekken God-ranked ghosts could be beaten quite easily even on ultra hard.
Old 2012-09-16, 02:57   Link #514
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
True. Ultra hard in T6 is not that imposible.

TTT2 hard mode Iam getting my ass kicked by ghosts. Just damn....
Old 2012-09-16, 03:47   Link #515
Mateus

For the console version, is anyone playing with the arcade paddle? Is it shown to be more successful with fighting games than a regular controller?
Old 2012-09-16, 07:57   Link #516
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

DLC stages

1-2-3-4

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube

Miharu Hirano(WTF?! Aya Hirano?! lolz) Sebeastian VS Violet Dr.B

YouTube
Old 2012-09-16, 08:32   Link #517
Xagzan

So are these all hacks, or are there versions of the game where all of it has already been made available?
Old 2012-09-16, 09:52   Link #518
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
True. Ultra hard in T6 is not that imposible.

TTT2 hard mode Iam getting my ass kicked by ghosts. Just damn....
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one I switched to easy mode, and I don't feel any difference they're pretty much the same. I wonder if the ghosts has their own difficulty level depending on their rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
So are these all hacks, or are there versions of the game where all of it has already been made available?
Since all of the leak videos I've seen are on the 360, I assume they're hacked ones. Besides, in the last video, we can see the hacking program (I don't know what that is) on 1:16.
Old 2012-09-16, 11:31   Link #519
Xagzan

Aww, lost my first online match. Well, at least it was 3-2 and a very close finish.
Old 2012-09-16, 12:16   Link #520
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

I lost over 50% of my online matches... actually I only won about 1/3 of the time. I'm not very good at the game and now that I'm using a stick, it makes movement harder to get used to. I'm not giving up though, I just need to learn how to block and counter... and grab... and break grabs... and dodge... and parry... and attack at the right time... and play effectively... but my combos are somewhat decent at least. ^o^

I love Miharu's new photo throw, it's definitely my favorite throw in the game. Too bad it's an item only move, I think her school bag is needed to use it so I'll be equipping that (unless it makes her tag throw with Xiaoyu unusable... which I can see happening since it looks like it starts out the same as Miharu Unlimited, which is the move that leads into her tag throw with Xiao so it probably replaces that move).

I just wish Miharu had even more of her own moves and/or some more of Xiao's old moves. That way they'd both feel like their own characters instead of... well... what Panda and Christie are to Kuma and Eddy (it always bothered me that they never gave those characters their own moves). Fortunately Miharu actually HAS a couple of her own moves unlike Panda and Christie, but judging from the looks of those moves... I would've liked to see more. I really like the looks of some of them, it would've been nice if Miharu had more of those moves and more alterations to the moves she shares with Xiao (like Shooting Star) to show off her personality and unique abilities. ^^;

Like, the differences between Forest and Marshall... or Michelle and Jaycee... they each have like... 10-20 different moves brought back from previous games that make them unique from each other yet similar enough to one another that players that use one won't have too much difficulty getting used to the other. I would've loved that for Xiao and Miharu... especially since Miharu knowing everything Xiao knows doesn't make all that much sense to me. Wang didn't train Miharu... and Xiao could've taught her some things, but not EVERYTHING she knows. Like, Miharu would've had to of conditioned her body and trained for years to do what Xiaoyu does... and Xiaoyu only moved to Japan and met Miharu while they were in highschool... and according to Panda's ending, Xiaoyu didn't even see Miharu for a long time (I consider Xiao & friends' endings canon... because it seems to be showing clips of their everyday lives that have nothing to do with the main story anyway so even if they weren't canon it wouldn't make a difference, but even if they weren't... I mean... Miharu hasn't even been mentioned in a Tekken game before this one since Tekken 4. I kinda assumed that she and Xiao didn't see much of each other since then anyway. ^^; ). I mean, maybe if Miharu like... went to China and somehow found an expert martial artist who trained her to fight just like Xiaoyu? I don't know, I'm just trying to make sense of something that really can't be explained and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

... But yeah... ramblings aside, I wonder when they'll officially announce these DLC characters and their release date(s)?

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fighting game