AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-30, 03:31   Link #61
Crebstar

I really want Ishida to have a power level near ichigos and beat the #8. I think he still has some tricks up his sleeve... Also... WHERE DID NOITURA ( spell check ) go? I think wherver Noit is going is going be huge in the next part of story.
Old 2007-04-30, 05:25   Link #62
lommm
l'homme de lommm

@elegant destruction: nice avatar

i now believe that noitura was going after ichigo the way that kenpachi did. what he will do with him since ichigo is down and maybe out for a while is anyone's guess.

[dreaming]alternatively, we can see an espada royal rumble. zaera, noitura, maybe gj and ulqui, toss in a yami and maybe the black dude. it would be sweet! and shinji and hiyori can tag in on the karakura side! then yorucihi can be there in cat form. she will reveal that she is a vaizard and release into the form odf a thundercat. and kon can be snarf. [/dreaming]

hey, were those little ho-bags' hollow holes their eyes? that's kind of disturbing. that bothers me more than ulqui missing his throat.
Old 2007-04-30, 09:33   Link #63
Lendial

ulqi is way prettier than those trashy she-hollow-slave-girls you cant even tell its a hole, looks more like he painted it black to match his nails.

anyone under level 7 of the espada is prime canidate for execution, though yammi is the weakest id wager he'll last a while longer than 8th.
Old 2007-04-30, 12:02   Link #64
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
@elegant destruction: nice avatar
lol, did you make this? i just got it off that avatar/sig request thread, i openly admit i did not look up who was the creator of it.

either way nice job ^^

Quote:
[dreaming]alternatively, we can see an espada royal rumble. zaera, noitura, maybe gj and ulqui, toss in a yami and maybe the black dude. it would be sweet! and shinji and hiyori can tag in on the karakura side! then yorucihi can be there in cat form. she will reveal that she is a vaizard and release into the form odf a thundercat. and kon can be snarf. [/dreaming]
i am enjoying the idea that the tv presenter of that show about ghosts was made the no 1 espada as a faker spoiler, it was ridiclously funny, if KT ever saw it i bet he is wishing he thought of that!! :rofl:
Old 2007-04-30, 16:11   Link #65
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post
lol, did you make this? i just got it off that avatar/sig request thread, i openly admit i did not look up who was the creator of it.

either way nice job ^^
i did and domo

Quote:
i am enjoying the idea that the tv presenter of that show about ghosts was made the no 1 espada as a faker spoiler, it was ridiclously funny, if KT ever saw it i bet he is wishing he thought of that!! :rofl:
"the tv presenter of that show about ghosts" = Don Kan'onji

Spoiler for why you need to learn Don Kan'onji's name:

Quote:
you cant even tell its a hole, looks more like he painted it black to match his nails
rofl
Old 2007-04-30, 16:36   Link #66
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

As its GlassesVsGlasses and Renji might jump in we can speculate Noitura is going to meet Ichi if Ulqi has left the scene . Also a crack pairing GlassesXGlasses and why tey both wear glasses, similar argument was used elsewhere .

Quote:
ouch.... i really understand your post now and the pain. i would hate it if bleach went that far :vein:
One Piece manga is better and more entertaining than Bleach or Naruto Manga Season 1 ( Season 2 is Mary F Sue ) could ever be . And if Bleach does go 450 + chapters as Bleach fn I would be delighted not pained
Old 2007-04-30, 17:25   Link #67
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
One Piece manga is better and more entertaining than Bleach or Naruto Manga Season 1 ( Season 2 is Mary F Sue ) could ever be . And if Bleach does go 450 + chapters as Bleach fn I would be delighted not pained
I could definatly for see Bleach going as long as 450-550 chapters before it ends... though i definatly don't think it could go on like One piece is

One piece set itself up VERY nicely... the way the final goal of the series was set aswell as the introduction of new characters, both good and bad works well in allowing them to keep the series going on like it has without it ever loosing steam... Honestly, they're at 450 chapters and they STILL have a bunch of major villians who we know exist, but have not been offically introduced as of yet. The series is set so that they can introduce random shit and not feel like they were just dragging out the story (skypeia arc)... If bleach or naruto tried to do that, it would feel like its was just filler content a feel weaker then the rest...

Really, seems to me bleach is pretty much done as soon as the stuff with Aizen and the vizards are done... and i'd say that probably couldn't take more than like 300 chapters (ending somewhere like in the 500's as opposed to the one pieces predicted 1000's)... really, if bleach tried to push anymore than that, it would probably start feeling like it's dragging...
Old 2007-04-30, 18:24   Link #68
Lendial

on the one hand i dont ever want bleach to end, but ont he other i dont want it to drag.

i cant really forsee anyone being after aizen, i dont think kt will just pull some random uber god out nowhere.
Old 2007-04-30, 18:57   Link #69
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I could definatly for see Bleach going as long as 450-550 chapters before it ends... though i definatly don't think it could go on like One piece is

One piece set itself up VERY nicely... the way the final goal of the series was set aswell as the introduction of new characters, both good and bad works well in allowing them to keep the series going on like it has without it ever loosing steam... Honestly, they're at 450 chapters and they STILL have a bunch of major villians who we know exist, but have not been offically introduced as of yet. The series is set so that they can introduce random shit and not feel like they were just dragging out the story (skypeia arc)... If bleach or naruto tried to do that, it would feel like its was just filler content a feel weaker then the rest...
One piece is on those manga which possibly has the likely hood for going for a long time. One Piece doesn’t follow a concrete storyline. It’s an epic tale of adventure traveling and exploring so there is always a possibility of going on for 1000 chapters or till Eiichiro Oda gets a writers block.

The show has an uncanny knack of introducing really well rounded and unique characters

Quote:
Really, seems to me bleach is pretty much done as soon as the stuff with Aizen and the vizards are done... and i'd say that probably couldn't take more than like 300 chapters (ending somewhere like in the 500's as opposed to the one pieces predicted 1000's)... really, if bleach tried to push anymore than that, it would probably start feeling like it's dragging...
Same as you my prediction would be 500/500+ chapters. Also KT has never dragged any arc so far so we can round it up to 500. Also Spirit Kind Dimension may be a mini arc after WW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
i cant really forsee anyone being after aizen, i dont think kt will just pull some random uber god out nowhere.
But it may not end with Aizen and why I say that well HM did have some hierarchy before Aizen took over. Dondo knew about Zaeru ... Dondo lives in HM not Las Noches so Zaeru had to be well known even before Aizen took over

Also there is a possibility of a Hell Arc, nothing is known about it. I really hope KT doesn’t feel Bleach is saturated and clipping his creative wings also does decide to foray into a new series
Old 2007-04-30, 19:44   Link #70
Patthebat76

Quote:

I agree, I couldnt see Bleach going for that long. In my opinion this might be the last arc in the entire series. If that was the case then KT could work on something else or do other things. Apparently he always wanted to be an actor...

but I digress, either way my prediction for this arc is that Aizen is going to reveal that he can tap into the powers of a hollow ( he can become a vizard) and Ichigo and himself will have a huge battle that will destroy Las Noches.
Old 2007-04-30, 20:11   Link #71
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthebat76 View Post
I agree, I couldnt see Bleach going for that long. In my opinion this might be the last arc in the entire series. If that was the case then KT could work on something else or do other things. Apparently he always wanted to be an actor...

but I digress, either way my prediction for this arc is that Aizen is going to reveal that he can tap into the powers of a hollow ( he can become a vizard) and Ichigo and himself will have a huge battle that will destroy Las Noches.
I highly doubt that this is the last arc in the series... considering how Ichigo and his team are doing, they don't possibly have what it takes to finish the war here and now... Afterall, Ichigo just got pwned by the 4th rank espada, and he's got the three more espada, two cpatains and Aizen (possibly Vizardized) that he has to deal with... If ichigo gets any kind of strength boost to finish up this arc, it will probably only be enough to take down the 4th espada, followed by a retreat... if i had to guess, the arc will end with Ichigo gainiing the ability to use his mask for an extended period of time...

Frankly, i think there is atleast gonna be one arc where soul society winds up on the defensive agaisnt an attack launched by Aizen... i thik before the series ends we are gonna see some of the more prominent SS captains in action, such as guys like Kenpachi, Yamamato, Byakuya and so forth (i can't see them ending it without their kind having one more run)... yamamato of which, will probably have some kind of insane Bankai... i actually feel as though Yamamato of all poeple may meet his end during such a battle, making a final stand against Aizen...

Not to mention there is also the other Vizards... they got to get into all of this somehow... grant it, wheather it is as friend or foe is rather unknown. If not in the next arc then possibly in the arc followng that. I mean really, they are too colorful a group to just be left out of the series... not to mention the potentail of power since they are each full vizards who may very well have Bankai's... something got to happen with them

so ya, i thnk bleach has another 2 or 3 major arcs to go before it ends
Old 2007-04-30, 20:43   Link #72
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have to go with Slayerx I pretty much agree on everything he has said regarding Arcs . History repeats itself so if we do take KT previous composition of arcs via number of chapters. I would say one More Mini arc before at least before WW Major Arc

And here is why

Quote:
# Chapters 001- 070 - 070 chapters - Karakura Arc

* Chapters 071 – 181 - 110 Chapters - SS Arc

# Chapters 182 – 241 – 060 chaptersArrancar Arc

* Chapter 242 - ……… HM Arc
Old 2007-05-01, 09:15   Link #73
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Yeah, Bleach is definitely set for quite a few more story arcs. Hueco Mundo is probably just a pit stop before a much greater battle, most likely the WW like Geta mentioned. And I agree with Slayerx that Aizen is probably going to be the final villain for this series, though it would be a great twist to see Aizen somehow overthrown by one of his former subordinates and having them act as the final opponent.

I think there's a possibility that there will be an arc set in the dimension where Soul Society's Royal family resides, maybe as the final arc of the series.
Old 2007-05-01, 10:13   Link #74
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
I highly doubt that this is the last arc in the series... i think there is atleast gonna be one arc where soul society winds up on the defensive agaisnt an attack launched by Aizen... Not to mention there is also the other Vizards...
There is also the major parent characters, Ichigo's and Ishida's fathers, and there is also Urahara (who can appear as a Vaizard later on). We haven't seen much on them. And, let's not forget, the missing past that connects (or might connect) the three of them might also appear, as a special chapter, or during another arc that deals with a common story that might interest all, other than a major fight arc.

At the end, Aizen's actions might have an impact on many people (including Isshin and Urahara, and even Ichigo). So it is hard to guess who will be offered with the duty of eliminating him. If he becomes the strongest among the enemies, rule of thumb says, either Ichigo or a group of opponents will end his life. But, who knows, maybe someone unexpected will give the final blow.
Old 2007-05-01, 10:56   Link #75
Godly_senselessness

There is going to be a big part for the king of SS to play as well.Also as to who might give the final blow to Aizen..................it might be Hinamori Momo......it would have a degree of irony to it.
Old 2007-05-01, 19:18   Link #76
saravis

IF that ever happened, I would take back any negative comments I said about her. Of course that is a very humonguous IF.
Old 2007-05-01, 22:18   Link #77
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If Momo would would actually have the nerve to make a resolve, let alone kill Aizen , my respect for her would increase 10 fold . Currently she is in the category of a rabid fangirl who never actually see the light or truth . Am I being harsh ? you would too if you have read chapter 224
Old 2007-05-01, 22:50   Link #78
Lendial

aizens death will be saved for someone important, momo isnt important enough sadly to lay the final blow.
Old 2007-05-02, 00:45   Link #79
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

I agree Bleach can not last to that 1000chapters thing...

But at the sametime...You can feel One Piece is dragging on. SkyPiea was just like one giant filler arc. And Enies Lobb/Water 7 was far too long for it's own good(atleast 25chapters(Thing was about 100chapters right?). The high point of the series still has been the Alabasta Arc. I do have to say with the recent arc...I feel like they are moving along again in the right direction. Another Shibici to face. And they seem to be getting to the point a lot quickier....Done with One Piece

Back to bleach
Bleach is one of those that should end at around 500chapters. And it will be perfect then.

Also...I forgot who said it but Hollow Ichigo still needed to come out. I think it is time for the next tibit about him and Who si ichigo.
Old 2007-05-02, 01:34   Link #80
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

GlassesVsGlasses fight has got me muchos intrested seeing how big of a freak Zaeru is I have always wondered how his release would be right from the day his chracter was introduced : D