AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana III - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 27 51.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 17.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.77%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-23, 03:06   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Shakugan no Shana III - Episode 12 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Shakugan no Shana III, Episode 12.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2011-12-23, 11:59   Link #2
alvinkhorfire

The second stage of Psalm of grand Order has been completed with the awakening of the real body of the Snake of the Festival, which is unsurprisingly a gigantic snake. Really, there is nothing much for the Flame Hazes to prevent it, as the Bal Masque has always been a few steps ahead of Flame Hazes.

And, Alastor, who previously tagged along with SotF Yuji, has returned to Shana. What is more important is that Shana has declared her love to Yuji, without much hesitation.

It is the first time that Bel Peol removes her eye patch.
Spoiler for New Flame Hazes:

Too bad, this episode ends with a cliffhanger of the rematch between SotF Yuji and Shana. We still do not know who emerge victorous in a battle between Sabrac with Wilhelmina, Khamsin and Rebecca. Sigh, we all have to wait for another 2 long weeks till 7 January 2012 to watch the next episode.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2011-12-23 at 21:45.
Old 2011-12-23, 12:08   Link #3
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Sigh, we all have to wait for another 2 long weeks till 7 January 2012 to watch the next episode.
I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!! FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But yeah I loved this episode, it was just great. Sabrac is so freaking awesome and he makes 3 on 1 fights against high tier flame hazes looks so simple too.
The final moments with Shana and Yuji were great too, its nice to see Shana's new attitude has thrown off Yuji as well, I cant wait for the next episode.
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Old 2011-12-23, 13:43   Link #4
tsunade666

Snake of the festival looks like a big worm >.> Don't like the animation at all. Well as expected of JC staff. Though the confession scene between Shana and SotF Yuji is kinda.... just a meh -_- feeling in it. The trinity deemed her as dangerous. Well she might manage to shake off the resolution of Yuji. But it looks like his dead serious with his goal.

The good part is the battle with Sabrac vs 3 flame haze.
Old 2011-12-23, 17:08   Link #5
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Awesome episode, the ending was the best part.
Old 2011-12-23, 17:42   Link #6
elior

great episode and looks like we get close to the start of volume 19 which is awsome and that some huge snake
Old 2011-12-23, 19:50   Link #7
Elf song

At last, the confession scene! And congratulation to Bel Peol. Your third eye is back now.

Waiting for another 2 weeks is too suffering for me.
Old 2011-12-23, 20:25   Link #8
elleinad00

The confession! even though it's kinda plain oh well.. still so cute!

Sabrac vs. "the trio" - was simply epic

The true form of snake gives me the chills I really don't like it's face....... it really is a monster...

ooohhh just saw Chiara & Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf song View Post

Waiting for another 2 weeks is too suffering for me.
ME TOO.
Old 2011-12-23, 21:35   Link #9
alvinkhorfire

When Snake of the Festival was sealed inside the rift between two worlds, Bel Peol sent her right eye him, as a marker for Hecate to pinpoint the exact location of the body of Snake of the Festival. Till now, three-eyed Bel Peol only had two eyes. Wow, such immense loyalty she has for her leader!

At first, SotF Yuji was worried that Shana may have learn a very powerful unrestricted spell that will disrupt the Psalm of Grand Order, and tried to attacked her. After learning that the spell is just love, he becomes arrogant and downplays the effectiveness of the spell. Yes, Shana's declaration of love to Yuji has definitely touched Yuji's heart, but it is not going to charge SotF Yuji's decision in executing the final stage of Psalm of Grand Order. I am very curious in knowing how Shana is going to use love as the strongest unrestricted spell to stop SotF Yuji's plan.
Old 2011-12-23, 22:42   Link #10
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Wow so the sanke got revived. Sabrac is making it hard for the others. Could Alastor transport himself like that the whole time? Really liked Shana's speech at the end.
Old 2011-12-23, 22:55   Link #11
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
I"m a little confused here.

Isn't Sabracc suppose to be some giant denizen? So really the trio are just attacking his avatar which is really just 1/10 of his existence. They really aren't doing any damage to him at all.
Old 2011-12-23, 23:55   Link #12
syke123

Has this delay been confirmed? Or is this speculation based off of the other seasons? And don't shows finish production before they air, regardless it'd be a shame if it was delayed a week.
Old 2011-12-24, 00:24   Link #13
Squire James

I kind of got tired of Sabrac back in Season 2. It's like he's Freddie Kruger or something... there doesn't seem to be a logical termination point for him at all. He'll just be back in the next movie.
Old 2011-12-24, 04:14   Link #14
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by syke123 View Post
Has this delay been confirmed? Or is this speculation based off of the other seasons? And don't shows finish production before they air, regardless it'd be a shame if it was delayed a week.
It's not a "delay" exactly, it's the holiday break. The episodes are started well in advance, but typically finished not too long before each one airs, and so the teams deserve to get a week off too at some point.

And yeah, it's confirmed -- next week in the timeslot is... a TV shopping block! (Just goes to show that this is indeed infomercial time. ) Not surprised that, as with season II, they made sure to end the first half with a cliffhanger.
Old 2011-12-24, 09:49   Link #15
Senshigeia

Every TV series I am watching currently, anime and non-anime, are going to take a break. Even Kaichou wa maid-sama! manga isn't going to be released this month.

So... I guess I am going to re-watch the main events in whole 3 seasons of SnS, just to get some more Shana during the Christmas break. I am really hooked to this series now!!
For me this episode is another 10/10! After like 60 anime episodes we get a confession!! And a good one that was... We haven't seen Yuji that surprised after he became SnH.

I LOLed with Rebecca's clumsiness in the fight, I adore her! We are going to have Margery soon and the trio fight was awesome! Also, I love the Mare link with the second season (first episode).

J. C. Staff, keep up the good work, onegai desu!!

Merry Christmasu mina-san!!

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Old 2011-12-24, 13:55   Link #16
Elf song

A short glimpse of Mare...they should extend more longer about the relationship between her and Sabrac.
Hope there's more in next episode.
Old 2011-12-24, 14:17   Link #17
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It's not a "delay" exactly, it's the holiday break. The episodes are started well in advance, but typically finished not too long before each one airs, and so the teams deserve to get a week off too at some point.

And yeah, it's confirmed -- next week in the timeslot is... a TV shopping block! (Just goes to show that this is indeed infomercial time. ) Not surprised that, as with season II, they made sure to end the first half with a cliffhanger.
Oh lol, I guess that makes sense, since the holidays are coming up, or better yet are already here.

The episode was amazing, I'm about to cut half the video and leave only the parts with SnH, and re watch it a dozen times.
Old 2011-12-24, 14:43   Link #18
Ec1ge
A true 灼眼のシャナ Shanite. :D

Omg

So epic. 10/10

Loved how Shana confessed to Yuji, how Sabrac loved Mare (from SnS II), and every other awesome battle in this episode.

I can't wait till Jan 7th to watch the next one and the outcomes.
Old 2011-12-24, 14:55   Link #19
ninja_pintu

lol that confession

Really liked this episode. Shana III has gotten awesome in last few episodes. Sabrac didn't feel as intimidating as last season though. I guess thats because he is not much of a mystery anymore. Though the flame hazes are still in a tough spot. I wonder how they will survive

As for Shana's declaration, I really doubt she will be able to go through with that. She may have become strong, but beating Yuji isn't going to be easy. And that confession was awesome She basically said she will kill everyone of them if they did something to Yuji
Old 2011-12-24, 20:58   Link #20
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

As awesome as this all was, and that she finally said it, I didn't know if I was going to laugh or gag when that cheesy line was said by Shana. Oh god hahahaha.
Closed Thread