AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-30, 01:26   Link #561
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Mutsulini will probably die due to excessive blood loss if he where to became a girl and the whole finale of the body swapped will become a comedy.
...In fact, he does...when he realizes that Aiko isn't wearing shorts under her skirt.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 02:36   Link #562
whitecloud

Many of ballon vine plan would fail utterly in Baka to test world, as they would just abuse it for their own gain...

Such as body swap, hearing others thought and other plan
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 07:55   Link #563
erdii

was volume 11 released or will be released soon ?
Old 2013-03-30, 21:38   Link #564
kazzuya13

And hideyoshi would just be indifferent about the whole thing...
By they way Yuuji kissing shouko on the forehead was his punishment from the baseball tournament (volume 7)right? but after reading volume 7.5 and volume 8 there is no such event. Can anyone tell me when that happened.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 12:58   Link #565
Yye1
Wide Right

According to Baka tsuki, the final volume was published March 30, any news on that?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 13:10   Link #566
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
And hideyoshi would just be indifferent about the whole thing...
By they way Yuuji kissing shouko on the forehead was his punishment from the baseball tournament (volume 7)right? but after reading volume 7.5 and volume 8 there is no such event. Can anyone tell me when that happened.
I think it would be really amusing if he swapped with his sister but they both ended up being so much more natural in each others bodies. but that's as far as i thought it through...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 16:38   Link #567
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I think it would be really amusing if he swapped with his sister but they both ended up being so much more natural in each others bodies. but that's as far as i thought it through...
That already happened when he and her switch places for a day.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 03:22   Link #568
gopackgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
According to Baka tsuki, the final volume was published March 30, any news on that?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-next-volume
gopackgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 05:26   Link #569
khoa258789

4/4 and still no update from Baka to test 10.5. So TehPing just troll us on 1/4. Damn i should have known when look at the day
Old 2013-04-08, 17:46   Link #570
zp92
へへへ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopackgo View Post

Then, the author troll us with this volume?, I swore that the vol 11 was the end.

BTW, thanks Teh_Ping for translations
zp92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 23:26   Link #571
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Actually, I completed the entire volume on the 28th. Just didn't want to upload it because I know that I will want to translate again once I upload the text, and I have exams at this point. (if I don't upload any text within 24 hours, you shouldn't expect updates from me until 21st May 2013.)

Got my copy of volume 11. Not really as strong as the other volumes thus far, but obviously feels like a prelude to the final volume. Again, I don't like to spoil, since I prefer to let the TL do the talking, but it'll be hard for me to include time for volume 11 somewhere.
Old 2013-04-10, 01:03   Link #572
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Actually, I completed the entire volume on the 28th. Just didn't want to upload it because I know that I will want to translate again once I upload the text, and I have exams at this point. (if I don't upload any text within 24 hours, you shouldn't expect updates from me until 21st May 2013.)

Got my copy of volume 11. Not really as strong as the other volumes thus far, but obviously feels like a prelude to the final volume. Again, I don't like to spoil, since I prefer to let the TL do the talking, but it'll be hard for me to include time for volume 11 somewhere.
You said volume 11 is not the final volume. But it said on it is final volume.
Old 2013-04-11, 13:05   Link #573
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
You said volume 11 is not the final volume. But it said on it is final volume.
It was previously stated the volume 11 was going to be the final volume. After vol 11 released they stated that vol 12 is going to be the last one. Whether or not it'll be the last one is up in the air. But from JP side of things Vol 11 had some really bad reviews. They keep changing their minds which only makes things worse.
Old 2013-04-11, 23:37   Link #574
Yye1
Wide Right

^ i bet, if i was told that something was gonna end and then learned that i was trolled, i would be pissed off too

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2013-04-12, 12:21   Link #575
kazzuya13

Quote:
^ i bet, if i was told that something was gonna end and then learned that i was trolled, i would be pissed off too
Everyone are like that.
Old 2013-04-14, 06:39   Link #576
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well, looking at it, it seemed that the original plan was scrapped because the plans were too long. 11's definitely not the final volume now. Things aren't as funny in this volume as they are in the previous volumes, but I get the feeling that the author's trying to wrap up lots of loose ends ASAP (though one particular aspect in itself feels very rushed.)

And now, for a very spoileriffic moment, right at the end of volume 11.

I think I'll only have time to work on this in September. 4 Unicorn volumes, 1 IS volume, 7 from one series, 4 from another...the workload just keeps piling.
Old 2013-04-14, 22:24   Link #577
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
And now, for a very spoileriffic moment, right at the end of volume 11.

I think I'll only have time to work on this in September. 4 Unicorn volumes, 1 IS volume, 7 from one series, 4 from another...the workload just keeps piling.
Oh my god, Yuji and Shouko.... What is going on? (where is the taser)

Old 2013-04-15, 07:05   Link #578
kazzuya13

Quote:
Oh my god, Yuji and Shouko.... What is going on? (where is the taser)
Well Shouko is originally a Kind hearted and pure maiden. Until her view of love towards Yuuji became distorted (I'm referring to her books in her house). That is why from time to time she would show her purity towards intimacy (I'm referring to the conversation of Shouko and Mizuki after the baseball tournament).
Old 2013-04-15, 11:46   Link #579
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

That pic makes me want to read bakatest again. I initially stopped reading because I find the battles to be hard to follow (compared to anime) in the LN.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 00:26   Link #580
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
That pic makes me want to read bakatest again. I initially stopped reading because I find the battles to be hard to follow (compared to anime) in the LN.
For me I kinda like Baka test without the battles. Like the side story of instance and the ball tournament.

Tags
baka to test, harem, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen