AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-09-11, 07:48   Link #45961
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
A random snippet just to vent abit.

------

“Sensei, we're almost at the target location.” said Ichika.

Alongside his fellow schoolmates: Cecilia, Lingyin, Charlotte, Laura, Houki, he approaches the lone island just a ways off mainland Japan, under instructions to secure the Athena before it could launch.

[Make this a quick one. Get in there, secure the IS and head back.]

But wait... Isn't there an Academy student amongst them? What about her? He could only restrain those words to his own thoughts. Instinctively, he already knew what needs to be done.

Scanners on the Byakushiki picked up signals with accompanying electronic pings. Two red dots leaving a contoured territory marked as Target on his radar.

“We've got company.”

It was most certainly clear to the others that their mission will be met with resistance, however trivial it would be, but Cecilia made a verbal confirmation anyway with visual confirmation not so far off.

“G-Gospel?!”

Ichika could tell it was the IS from a distance despite a drastic change in appearance, and its flying alongside another humanoid unit standing atop a sub-flight lifter. The Minerva Kai.

“That unit...! The one from-” Cecilia caught her words. While she nailed the guess right, the Kai did not have the Sfyree armor on as it did during their second encounter. The first, however, was simply the battle-armor as its own which is why she could recognize it.

“You... Are you here to stop us?”

“Yes, we are.”

Inami's reply to Ichika was blunt but being faced against six IS, he didn't have much choice even more so when he considered their opposing objectives.

“Look, you don't have to do this.” Inami said. “That previous meteor strike is a warning and we have only the Athena to detect when the next strike will come. We won't surrender the IS.”

“But there's no more approaching meteors! Even NASA reported it was the only one-”

“Only one piece of a mega-meteor.” He cuts back at Ichika. The Gospel projects a hologram showing the Earth, Moon and a cluster of celestial bodies much further away which Inami points to. “Three days ago, the meteor that struck Alaska, was about the size of Academy Island. That was what NASA detected and this is not that.”

The hologram zooms upon the cluster.

“This one... is as big as Hokkaido. And this data is already two months old.”
fascinating @_@ so we're gonna have good ol' CC vs OC.

@age: I'm writing a KRxIS story so I should be well within my rights to converse about the other half right?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 07:55   Link #45962
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Eheh, well this is just a vent draft. Probably not fanon... yet. But generally the same idea.

It's like I'm mashing up Stargazer and Armageddon together.
Old 2013-09-11, 07:58   Link #45963
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Right.... just pointing that out since it took out a few pages. (Hopefully we get enough post on IS to drown out that page and Mod is too lazy to read through our 2299 pages.

Still a little procrastinating about what exactly I wanted to do for the story. But then again I am a very impulsive person so... screw the planning and jump start ahead.

Wanted to bring something new to the fanfic rather than the same old same old.
Old 2013-09-11, 08:36   Link #45964
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Specially designed for...don't know! Just another Frankenstein for my fic:

- Name: Wasp.

- Appearance: Same as Kamen Rider TheBee, but with Hopper-style horn (albeit thinner)

- Generator: Psion and Anti-Psion Twin Fusion Reactors.

- Armanment: 2x leg Anchor Jack, 2x arm Anchor Jack, 2x palm-mounted Beam Saber/Whip/Gun, 1x Positron Cannon, mounted on chest, 6x Bumblebee Bit.

- System: Clock Up, 4-verniers Psion Wings, toxic infuse with Beam Saber/Gun, Direct Neuron Feedback system (D.N.F), corrosion of enemy's shield point, higher Human Sense and Healing Rate.

- Side effect: User might get addicted and experience dellusion, which could lead to insanity.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 21:08   Link #45965
Eratas123

Haven't been here in a while: Writing FOZ fics has taken priority over IS stories.

Meistah - Sure, what do you need? :3 Granted that fic is likely to get deleted due to disproportionate angst, but the character is still in my head.
Old 2013-09-12, 06:14   Link #45966
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- ...now I'm imagining you as Lelouch or Light. (backs away...)
Oh nonono, that's not what I'm going for...

...really.

Quote:
Eheh, well this is just a vent draft. Probably not fanon... yet. But generally the same idea.

It's like I'm mashing up Stargazer and Armageddon together.
Well, as some people say, better space rocks than aliens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Meistah - Sure, what do you need? :3 Granted that fic is likely to get deleted due to disproportionate angst, but the character is still in my head.
Have you got a profile for him somewhere? I think I need to modify him a little. I'm using him in my reboot of IS canon (tentative) or the canon timeline spinoff Idol Stratos as Karon's assigned bodyguard after she is scouted by the Japanese Intelligence Agency. There are a few changes I'd like to propose to make it fit my story better, so it will be AU to whatever you're writing.

Also, wavehawk, I might need to borrow your yandere and her sidekick for side characters, with your willing of course.
Old 2013-09-12, 06:17   Link #45967
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Should be okay, though ask me first. They're usually ok if you portray them the way I put them in the fic.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 07:50   Link #45968
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Updated the Premonition! Adding Ichika acceptance to the Shinono, and Rin v.s Houki cooking competition.

Something still feel off, though. I seriously need to reconsider my style. Maybe I was too influeced by my father's way of writing movie script.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 09:34   Link #45969
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Damn it it's so hard to keep everyone in character without vaguely bashing them indirectly
Old 2013-09-12, 09:37   Link #45970
demino_hellsin
That one guy

That extreme hatred. I know that feels
Old 2013-09-12, 09:43   Link #45971
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I want to keep (almost) everyone similar to canon, well, similar to the first three volumes anyway, because volume 5 just suck. But I keep punching and slapping myself because I fail to keep tabs and somehow made their antics even LESS endearing.

Bah, just a liiitle change~
Old 2013-09-12, 09:47   Link #45972
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Damn it it's so hard to keep everyone in character without vaguely bashing them indirectly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I want to keep (almost) everyone similar to canon, well, similar to the first three volumes anyway, because volume 5 just suck. But I keep punching and slapping myself because I fail to keep tabs and somehow made their antics even LESS endearing.

Bah, just a liiitle change~
To think I'm writing out another vent draft concerning Inami against Lingyin. The latter had questioned about his capabilities and purpose in the ISA via Tsurugi, leading to an unsanctioned duel between him and her.

Question is, I have some reasons but would it make sense...
Old 2013-09-12, 09:52   Link #45973
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
To think I'm writing out another vent draft concerning Inami against Lingyin. The latter had questioned about his capabilities and purpose in the ISA via Tsurugi, leading to an unsanctioned duel between him and her.

Question is, I have some reasons but would it make sense...
I would call it out if not for the fact that this is perfectly in character, especially if pesky misunderstanding ticked her off.

She and Tatenashi, maybe. The later because she's really like to show off (not necessarily arrogant, but easily look like she is)

And Stratos, I.S.A. sized meteor will cause tsunami and global pollution just so you know...
Old 2013-09-12, 10:03   Link #45974
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Feels glad I posted here first, you know.

At least I get the chance to have facts corrected before putting them in XD

As for the reasons, seeing as this took place after the Drone+Golem III attack on the Academy that left him in a coma, his reason to be in ISA is questioned, with Lingyin mentioning that he himself is having difficulty taking on his own enemies so she questions his purpose of "protecting the Academy".

And for that she requested a duel. If he wins, she won't have anything to say... and if he loses, he'll leave the ISA unconditionally.
Old 2013-09-12, 10:14   Link #45975
demino_hellsin
That one guy

not to mean anything but sounds like one of those fights Inami should lose... you know. Leads to epic character growth?
Old 2013-09-12, 10:24   Link #45976
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

On the fence about that. Because soon after, he would also comment on how much she has proven him wrong. Noting that she alone gave him more trouble than he would against the five Replica Drones he previously fought.

He went into a coma after being shot, stabbed and suffered close-proximity explosion. Losing again soon after isn't going to hurt. :3
Old 2013-09-12, 10:24   Link #45977
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Spoiler for Calc:

This 80-meter meteor release enough energy to Lolnope people 30 km from the impact site, and either kill or injure people within 50-75 km. Considering the size of Alaska, even this already overkill and considered international emergency, not to mention the dust cloud.
Old 2013-09-12, 10:27   Link #45978
demino_hellsin
That one guy

welp, at least its not extinction level event.
Old 2013-09-12, 10:29   Link #45979
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Stratos' first draft ACTUALLY will result in extinction
Old 2013-09-12, 10:29   Link #45980
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

So what's the ideal size for a meteor to strike yet not cause that level of damage, but still enough to warrant great panic?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest