Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-23, 11:07   Link #5501
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Haha, are you going to keep inviting me until I accept? I could understand the persistence if it was a good player you were after but this is kinda like the manager of a professional sports team aggressively trying to recruit kids from the little league. Do you really want another casual/new/bad player who will not participate in tournaments or clan wars, and whose only distinguishing feature is that he happens to post at the same anime forum as you?
But... we are a pretty casual, laid back clan with very minor ambitions (like conquering the universe, but we can talk about that later).

And most of us in the clan all initially share the primary feature of just simply being in the same forum

OTOH, PATCH 8.5 THURSDAY!!!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 11:09   Link #5502
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well it not that competitive if all your good t10s are locked in, then your stuff with your crappy t10s like the E100, Maus, IS4, E50M, JdpzE100, E4 and E3, I'm so sure about brit t10s.

yes Q has the idea on what MUP is all about, its mainly about fun playing tanks with each other, fool around and stuff. Although there are times when you get frustrated, but as for me I take this game half seriously, unless i see my WR dropping .30 - .50%..... then I start to to freak out.

@RW, like I said hit me up sometime if you want to learn how the Lee is played.... i could give you some tips to make lee grinding easier.... well it was harder back then when they still had steppes and dragon ridge in the map rotation, now that they took it out, its a bit easier to play the lee, but I think they should have given the lee a better gun pen and dmg. or if not pen, at least a better pen than its dmg for regular ammo, i mean its 10-20 less than the dmg, so why not buff it up about 10 - 15 pen more than what it has now, that way ppl don't need to buy gold when they face tier 5 or 6s. the only thing I could say bad about the Lee is that its turretlessness and the gun sux, but the ROF with around 2.5 secs, damn they could have made it into a beast.... its as good as the Matilda if played right.

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-04-23 at 11:26.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 11:20   Link #5503
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
with tank locking next patch, you need at least 5 t10 to be competitive.
I still think we have a chance, if our ambition is not too overwhelming.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-04-23, 12:31   Link #5504
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
Garbad E-50M review
I might be convinced that the E50M is not as good as the other t10 mediums, but I will not be convinced that it is bad. There are ways of sniping even when spotted, it's called using cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I still think we have a chance, if our ambition is not too overwhelming.

- Tak
We're really just doing this to get some free gold now and then, we don't need to actually hold territory for very long.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 12:36   Link #5505
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I might be convinced that the E50M is not as good as the other t10 mediums, but I will not be convinced that it is bad. There are ways of sniping even when spotted, it's called using cover.
Say hello to the Leo

I felt it was a smart choice for me not to grind to the E-50M, since I've always felt somehow they'd eventually add the Leo I in the mix. Sure, its a paper tank, sure, it has to be operated carefully, but I cling onto the faint hope that it will eventually receive a DMG buff. It needs it.

Quote:
We're really just doing this to get some free gold now and then, we don't need to actually hold territory for very long.
Hello new territory, welcome, burn & pillage!

- Tak

Old 2013-04-23, 12:52   Link #5506
Gravitas Free Zone

I flung money at WG to get the E-50M quickly and discovered that Tier 10 is... kinda dull.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 12:54   Link #5507
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Say hello to the Leo

I felt it was a smart choice for me not to grind to the E-50M, since I've always felt somehow they'd eventually add the Leo I in the mix. Sure, its a paper tank, sure, it has to be operated carefully, but I cling onto the faint hope that it will eventually receive a DMG buff. It needs it.

- Tak
I've heard the Leopard 1 outclasses the E50M in almost every way that matters. It can't ram, but you only have to do that once every 10 games or so. It has no armor, but it's not like the E50M blocks most of the shots fired at it. Against this the Leopard 1 has a better gun, better maneuverability, better gun depression, and smaller size.
Old 2013-04-23, 12:57   Link #5508
Gravitas Free Zone

The only reason I'm bothering to shoot HEAT in this is because I'm selling the KV-2 and there's a pile of ammo in the depot that doesn't get me a lot of money back, so...

...and then I just use HE Common anyway.

Yes, this is Touma's Maus versus... buildings.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 13:07   Link #5509
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

its a tutorial of how funny is to shoot at a Maus, and yes I did have ammo loaded but i didn't bother shooting anyone cuz "Quack!" in that video, you'll missing shots, bounces, and much more. Watch only for your entertainment now. :O :P
Old 2013-04-23, 13:38   Link #5510
Tak

Spoiler for If Facebook existed during WW2:

- Tak

Old 2013-04-23, 14:02   Link #5511
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:

- Tak
thats basically how it happened, in the end USA and USSR got the last laugh, but then the 80s hit, USSR was no longer a threat.

and now EU and China are emerging.
Old 2013-04-23, 14:09   Link #5512
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
and now EU and China are emerging.
I wouldn't be so quick to point out the EU. It has a lot of internal problems that are emerging.

- Tak

Old 2013-04-23, 14:49   Link #5513
Blaat

USA will still be a superpower for a long time and even if a multi polar world emerges it will be the first amongst equals.

Anyway patch will be out tomorrow (which raises the question why did they change the public test patch yesterday?) Which means that tomorrow evening I'll be playing with my IPanzer.
Old 2013-04-23, 14:54   Link #5514
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
I wouldn't be so quick to point out the EU. It has a lot of internal problems that are emerging.

- Tak
no, i'm guaranteeing EU will be overtake the US in the next decade. Right now the brits want leave the EU, but will be forced back in. don't you guys see how broke the US is? it's beyond 16 trillion in debts.

anyways i'm really looking forward to this 8.5 crap.
Old 2013-04-23, 14:56   Link #5515
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:

- Tak
Funny how if the EU does emerge, it'll pretty much be what Germany has been trying to achieve for the last 100 years.

The USA is in a bad position in that the leadership seems to be constantly alternating between crazy and incompetent and somehow we can't give up our cold war-sized military like everyone else did.

Last edited by LeoXiao; 2013-04-23 at 18:08.
Old 2013-04-23, 14:59   Link #5516
Tak

Quote:
Funny how if the EU does emerge, it'll pretty much be what Germany has been trying to achieve for the last 100 years.
Thats the centerpiece here. EU is pretty much a German project with them at the center.

They are also footing the bills. And whats this? They bought Greece! As it turned out, it was cheaper than Germany's traditional approach in the 40s!

Quote:
The USA is in a bad position in that the leadership seems to be constantly alternating between crazy and incompetent and somehow we can't give up our cold war-sized military like everyone did.
Someone has to convince me why we need to have an armed forces the size of China, all the while the latter is downsizing. It makes no sense, I tell ya.

- Tak

Last edited by Tak; 2013-04-23 at 16:17.
Old 2013-04-23, 17:36   Link #5517
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

if anyone want night maps, here is a mod

http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/lights-out

WW II propaganda much?

http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldo...opaganda-music
Old 2013-04-23, 19:19   Link #5518
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
... Does this means that we'll see swarms of DBs in Tier 7 battles after Thursday's patch? 'Cause it sure sounds that way!
Old 2013-04-23, 19:44   Link #5519
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:

- Tak
This made me laugh a bunch
Old 2013-04-23, 20:16   Link #5520
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

DAT Frontal Armor!
DAT Howitzer!

Is kinda nice to see when you enemy machine gun cannot do any damage to my tank while you waiting for your gun to reload
I hate this thing when I face it in my Panzer35(t).

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks