AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-31, 03:32   Link #1121
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Read the last few pages I posted a link to the post of how I think you should tackle lv90+ dungeons.

Meister: All facilities Lv 10, Phinilly, Mylen and Asmodeus recruited, Become Lord (late game plot event)*
Magnus: Quest 148 (Req Meister, 500 kills) (needed for ultimate weapon recipes)
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 11:57   Link #1122
Arha

If you aren't getting the quest for magnus I recommend you leave town briefly and then come back and visit your workshop. Worked for me. It then sent me to kill 500 things. I went to the mines and killed some random bat or something and the quest marked itself as complete.

Also, I have to say that after recruiting Asmodeus I really REALLY hate the explanation given for why it's okay to do so.

Also, I'm missing three scenes from the Wil page of the replay gallery. I have the Jane scene and the Hannah scene. What am I missing? I've done every quest except the Greyhounds and the Nobles Request, which I failed due to having to stop by the plaza before being able to get to an area with the materials I needed.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 14:25   Link #1123
amoirsp

Ok when I defeated Asmodeus and went back to yuidora and I saw two Wil icons. Perhaps I was supposed to go to the manor first to gain Meister and then go to the workshop to trigger Magnus?

Perhaps I'll reload and enter the events in a different order.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 14:56   Link #1124
Arha

You defeat Asmodeus and then you go into the mines to recruit her. Assuming you've met the other conditions as well, you then go see Rosanna at the manor and gain the title of Meister. After that, there should be an event with Wil at the workshop though it may not appear until after you've left town and come back. Didn't for me. After that event you get the quest to kill 500 things in total. If you're already at 499+ the next thing you kill will mark the quest complete.
Old 2012-03-31, 20:17   Link #1125
amoirsp

Got it, the "kill one random foe to trigger quest" happened, and then the level up happened.

My goodness ... these items ... where do I begin?

... I guess I'll start with the Legendary Hammer. Someone said Force Field is really good.

I do have spare single items like Hero Necklace but I can't make it, but the gains from the Legendary Hammer seem too high to pass up. I heard some legendary items like B N H Knife could take second consideration. Are there any that are like must have immediately? I'm out of Angel Beads but I can make do with certain other ones.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 20:57   Link #1126
Xacual

Other than Wil's most of the other weapons are use on a case by case basis. Most of the time you'll use the elemental weapon to take advantage of weaknesses more than the "ultimate" weapon for the character. Just make what you want to make, having the ultimate weapons won't make or break your game, I mean if you can make them you're pretty much near the end anyway.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 23:21   Link #1127
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Elemental weapons break the game: they need to allow monsters to go above 99 of stats.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 05:47   Link #1128
karburator

What kind of effect does skill of terrain have?
For example, how much does Darkness Blessing will power up Mylen?

Last edited by karburator; 2012-04-01 at 15:30.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 05:58   Link #1129
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

I'm on Serawi's route, chapter 7 and I am missing her water armor scene.
Even though I have upgraded all her armors and the other scenes showed up, the water armor one somehow failed to activate.

Anyone know what's going on?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 06:28   Link #1130
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
I'm on Serawi's route, chapter 7 and I am missing her water armor scene.
Even though I have upgraded all her armors and the other scenes showed up, the water armor one somehow failed to activate.

Anyone know what's going on?
I think that scene may be bugged or something. I remember another person having difficulty with the same scene. Have you tried restarting the game a few times to see if it appears? That's what had supposedly helped the last person having the same problem as you.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 08:29   Link #1131
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

I must have started the game a hundred times since the other armor scenes showed up.
That was right after her first H scene back in chapter 2, or 3.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 08:40   Link #1132
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
I must have started the game a hundred times since the other armor scenes showed up.
That's strange.. Have you fully upgraded it?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 10:23   Link #1133
endarion88

Quote:
don't the H scene start from ch4? anyway you are missing the H scene itself or the event whit the upgraded dress in the workshop?
Old 2012-04-01, 10:32   Link #1134
karburator

How do I get the weapons needed for the Ultimate Weapons?
For example Pelusoa's Blade is required in order to make the B.N.H. Knife but I can't synthesize one.
Where do I find it?
Old 2012-04-01, 14:39   Link #1135
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
How do I get the weapons needed for the Ultimate Weapons?
For example Pelusoa's Blade is required in order to make the B.N.H. Knife but I can't synthesize one.
Where do I find it?
It's been mentioned before in this thread. All the weapon requirements for ultimate weapons are either synthesized or are from the NG+ mine dungeons. The only exception I can think of is Yuela's because it requires the Disna sword from the final boss of her route.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 15:15   Link #1136
karburator

Hmmm
I don't see anything that requires Disna,
do I need Yuela to have weapon mastery level M to begin with for the recipe?

How do I specifically get Pelusoa's Blade and a Berserker Charm?
Old 2012-04-01, 15:21   Link #1137
Arha

Berserker charms drop from those amazon units. There's about a million of them in that one mine map.

So, anyone know how to get those last three scenes? Are they perhaps Mylen, Phinilly and Asmodeus? Or the mascot characters? I haven't really used any of those except Mylen yet.
Old 2012-04-01, 15:30   Link #1138
karburator

I have no idea what or where you are talking about.

How do I get another Chronos Gem?
I'm in NG++ on Serawi route, I already have 2 Gems but I don't remember how I got them.
Old 2012-04-01, 16:18   Link #1139
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
Berserker charms drop from those amazon units. There's about a million of them in that one mine map.

So, anyone know how to get those last three scenes? Are they perhaps Mylen, Phinilly and Asmodeus? Or the mascot characters? I haven't really used any of those except Mylen yet.
Mylen and Phinilly do have H scene, for unlock it you just need to level up them
Old 2012-04-01, 16:43   Link #1140
Arha

Then I guess that just leaves one scene unaccounted for. I'll probably get those when I redo Yuela's route in order to get all her armor scenes. Didn't know how those worked on my first file.

Hm. Maybe I'll get another scene from Hannah if I level her up.

I think Chronos Gems were a reward for something in one of the Yuidora mine maps.

Tags
eushully