AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-12, 22:23   Link #1
kpjoon

Do you think Sakura will start to like Naruto???

Hhhhmm... so do you guys think that Sakura will eventually start to like Naruto? In my opinion, I think she will start to like Naruto because I think she'll start to realize how much Naruto has done for her and that her 'love' sasuke doesn't give a damn about her.

this is how I see their relationship coming...

Spoiler:

that's my way of seeing it.... share your thoughts and opinions!
Old 2004-06-12, 22:27   Link #2
aquamist

I would see this happening... but I don't want it to, because if it does, it'll probably be one of those things of sakura liking naruto, but it being too late because naruto has moved on to someone else (like hinata), and then I would feel really bad for sakura, cuz that would just suck.
Old 2004-06-12, 22:55   Link #3
epyon96

Hinata strikes me as one of those characters who's willing to have a "manage é trois"

Sakura, probably not but oh well.

Naruto the pimp.

EPYON
Old 2004-06-13, 00:05   Link #4
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
I find Sakura a bit annoying personally...
And besides, it would be interesting for Naruto and Hinata to get together, she seems to be a lot more pleasant..
Old 2004-06-13, 00:28   Link #5
kpjoon

Eh... I would hate to see Naruto and Hinata... I am very anti-narutoxhinata but I am pro narutoxsakura. Hinata isn't Naruto's type of a girl.. she's one of those boring annoying anime characters to me. Sakura on the other hand, her and Naruto would get along very well because she has her inner-sakura that is wild and sort of matches up with Naruto's personality.

eh... I really do hope Sakura starts to like Naruto
Old 2004-06-13, 00:30   Link #6
MrFuzzyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy-no-Jutsu
I find Sakura a bit annoying personally...
And besides, it would be interesting for Naruto and Hinata to get together, she seems to be a lot more pleasant..
Hinata is the quietest character on the show. If she were to team up with Naruto, one of the loudest characters on the show, she would never get another word in again. Poor girl, how can you people be so cruel to do that to her! Give her to Shikamaru With his supreme laziness and her supreme shyness they will hold the world record for getting nothing done.

And Sakura has practically given Sasuke her heart with hopes and dreams and all that fuzzy stuff. Even if she comes to like Naruto, she will never hold him as dearly as she holds Sasuke.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-13, 01:01   Link #7
Kamui4356
Aria Company

I doubt Naruto and sakura will ever get together. It really depends on what happens when the current manga arc ends. If Sakura reacts to things in a selfish way, like only caring about what happens with Sasuke, she's going to lose quite a few points in Naruto's book.
Old 2004-06-13, 01:25   Link #8
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Like? maybe.
But love? NEVER.
Old 2004-06-13, 02:49   Link #9
Gaara Of The Desert
Love Only Yourself

I hope not. Sakura is so annoying
Old 2004-06-13, 10:47   Link #10
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjoon
Hhhhmm... so do you guys think that Sakura will eventually start to like Naruto? In my opinion, I think she will start to like Naruto because I think she'll start to realize how much Naruto has done for her and that her 'love' sasuke doesn't give a damn about her.

this is how I see their relationship coming...

Spoiler:

that's my way of seeing it.... share your thoughts and opinions!
There's plenty of pairing threads out there now. I just saw one recently of who you thought should Naruto pair up with and also there is the wannabe love pair thread to post who and why you think they should be together.
Closed Thread