AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-11-02, 18:10   Link #341
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepimpacT
can someone help me identify this one???

and if u can tell me where to get it.....
that'll be great
Thanks
Neo Ranga. It's licensed by ADV. It's quite good, so please buy the DVDs.

It's sort of a giant-robot-appears-in-the-real-world-and-causes-all-sorts-of-trouble-because-nobody-knows-how-to-cope-with-it show. With yakuza and cute girls.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 18:15   Link #342
DeepimpacT

Thanks for your help....
but can u also tell me how many episode it has???

it's ok....i already found out bout that.....
sorry to bother u.....
DeepimpacT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 02:31   Link #343
leech

heeelp

first of all i'm a new member here..
socend..i was searching for this anime for 5years..it's aboutt a girl her task was catching cards she's pretty girl her name sakura and her friends tomoyo, li and others..
it's 70 episodes i think it's name was card captor sakura
leech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 02:45   Link #344
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leech
first of all i'm a new member here..
socend..i was searching for this anime for 5years..it's aboutt a girl her task was catching cards she's pretty girl her name sakura and her friends tomoyo, li and others..
it's 70 episodes i think it's name was card captor sakura
∑(  ̄[] ̄; ) ホエー!! そのまんまじゃん!

You've basically answered what you are looking for.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 03:51   Link #345
leech

he he he .. sorry
but there is anybody can hellp mee
leech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 04:17   Link #346
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by leech
he he he .. sorry
but there is anybody can hellp mee
np. As kj1980 implied, the name of the show is Card Captor Sakura. It is long since licensed so the DVDs are available for you to buy. Just one word of warning: There are two versions of this show.

The version that is true to the original Japanese is called Card Captor Sakura, just like it was in Japan. This version is subtitled only, not dubbed.

The other version is called Card Captors and is only available dubbed. This version has been dramatically changed from the original. Episodes have been removed, dialogue rewritten and the main character changed from Sakura to Li. Not to mention the removal of all the sexual elements. I'd suggest that you avoid this version since it is quite bland and uninteresting.

Be careful which one you purchase.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 13:44   Link #347
katters

Question Anime Identification please!

When I was little (10 years ago or more) I saw this anime where these 2 groups of people (good guys and bad guys of some sort I guess) went through this place and had to pass challenges to get somewhere and get powers.
They got the power to turn into animals, and what animal they could turn into was based on what they did in the challenges- I remember that the girl who dived into the water to get something got the power to become a dolphin, and the other girl who went in after her got the power to turn into a shark.
Anybody know that one? Now that I remember it I really want to see it again.
katters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 20:06   Link #348
Goukamaru
Super-Pervert!

Hey all, I'm back (Maybe?) and I thought you would be the best people to ask.

A few years back when I was staying in Budapest, I saw some show on the Japanese channel. Now, granted, it was probably for children, and was followed by something Digimon, so it's not like I'm dying to know what it was, but it's bugging me nontheless.

Alright, let me see what I can recall...

The episode I saw involved children (I believe) getting other kids to join a Kendo or Aikido club for this little boy. The three girls were the main characters, and they were.... "magical."

What I mean by this is they could clap there hands and magically clothes would appear and they'd bake magical brownies or something like that. Sort of Sailor-Moonish. I also think they had wands of some type.

Thats basically all I know... 3 girls, clapping magic, brownies, wands. Any guesses?
Goukamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 22:33   Link #349
hooliganj
Team Player

Ojamajo Doremi? It sounds like one of their plots.

Magical brownies, huh? Good stuff.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 03:14   Link #350
roy-kun

anime with cat?

hi... i been wondering the title of an anime i think might exist.... it involves a mechanical cat that loves to blow things up with his machine gun... read the manga, and the character's name was Kuro.... any idea what anime this is?
roy-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 12:24   Link #351
hooliganj
Team Player

Cyborg Kuro-chan

I remember seeing a few episodes raw and thinking it was pretty funny, even if it did look like a kids show. Did anyone ever fansub it?
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 15:09   Link #352
roy-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
Cyborg Kuro-chan

I remember seeing a few episodes raw and thinking it was pretty funny, even if it did look like a kids show. Did anyone ever fansub it?
yeah, that's the name of the manga... very funny manga IMO.... i've seen someone with a sig of kuro-chan, but i can find the guy anymore....
roy-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 14:29   Link #353
zhi

name of this anime?!?

Hi@all
does anibody know the name of this anime

http://mitglied.lycos.de/uppen4woh/t...9251751511.gif

please help me!!!

Last edited by xris; 2004-11-07 at 15:06.
zhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 15:04   Link #354
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
"The history of Wife beaters 2005!"

Wrong forum section?
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 18:35   Link #355
Goukamaru
Super-Pervert!

I swear there was something about Magical Brownies in it. Like, they would cook brownies and it'd like, shoot rainbows. All I know is there was 3 little girls with wands they did that clapping thing. It was like *clap clap* (Gloves appear), *clap clap* (boots appear), sort of like a Clapper, only for dressing. Stupid idea if you ask me, I'd rather have a clapping undresser.
Goukamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 18:37   Link #356
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhi
Hi@all
does anibody know the name of this anime

http://mitglied.lycos.de/uppen4woh/t...9251751511.gif

please help me!!!
"To Heart ~Remember My Memories" Episode 5 "Koeru beki Kabe"
Old 2004-11-08, 10:04   Link #357
Suzaku no Miko

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy-kun
hi... i been wondering the title of an anime i think might exist.... it involves a mechanical cat that loves to blow things up with his machine gun... read the manga, and the character's name was Kuro.... any idea what anime this is?
this?
http://www.nettersworld.com/image/s/10000154_01.jpg

sorry, i only know chinese name lol
Suzaku no Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 11:59   Link #358
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by katters
When I was little (10 years ago or more) I saw this anime where these 2 groups of people (good guys and bad guys of some sort I guess) went through this place and had to pass challenges to get somewhere and get powers.
They got the power to turn into animals, and what animal they could turn into was based on what they did in the challenges- I remember that the girl who dived into the water to get something got the power to become a dolphin, and the other girl who went in after her got the power to turn into a shark.
Anybody know that one? Now that I remember it I really want to see it again.
This one... isn't an anime. It was titled 'Visionaries- Knights of the Magical Light" and didn't have a good run [13 episodes in fact]. Interesting basic concepts of a world suddenly stripped of it's technology and has to resort to magic to survive.

Not a lot of info on the net for this show but it must have stuck with me somehow if I can remember somthing I'd seen near 20 years back
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 13:30   Link #359
zhi

I have a pic of an anime and i know that is "LUPIN", but i dont know the Movie/Episode. Can anybody please help me?

Last edited by zhi; 2004-11-09 at 11:46.
zhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 14:47   Link #360
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhi
I have a pic of an anime and i know that is "LUPIN", but i dont know the Movie/Episode. Can anybody please help me?

For some reason, the link does not work on my computer. Care to retry by uploading the image to a different server?

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel