3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-02-15, 20:32   Link #21
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Hahahaha the first General they are going up against is Benawi. Good luck Yamato you're gonna need it everyone should just make out their lady will abd testament now, he will show no mercy.

Yamato's arrogance in war is what got them into this situation. Not scoutin. Not learning the lay of the land nor learning their enemies tactics. Even Kuon stated if they attached directly (which they are about to do) Yamato will lose. I couldn't understand why Kuon would go deliver to supplies to the enemy that is attacking her nation. This episode cleared that up she wants to end the war as soon as possible and protect her friends. I think she knows her country can and will deal serious casualties if this war is not ended soon. Donpoko is stupid and worthless and I hope he gets cut down

Too late in the game to try to make Haku out to be Mr fix it all dependable guy. Anything he does to help will just feel forced at this point
Old 2016-02-15, 22:24   Link #22
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Because he wasn't sure there was a lab in Japan until now, when he asked to go in, they refused, so with the impatience of a dying old man, he used war as his last resort.

And he already has the space laser since centuries.
Tusukuru also has control of it.

Perhaps they should've explained it better. If you disturb Hakuoro's sleep the the world is fucked. Humanity which you guys worship? Well he turned them to jelly.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 02:02   Link #23
PupNacke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Tusukuru also has control of it.

Perhaps they should've explained it better. If you disturb Hakuoro's sleep the the world is fucked. Humanity which you guys worship? Well he turned them to jelly.
I only played the first game and cant say how its explained/showed in the 2nd game. But as much as I understand, Tusukuru is not in control of the laser. Atleast not directly as like the emperor of yamato. Oboro etc cant use it Like he wants to. Only if the sleep od hakuoro is disturbed that Angel thing can activate it...?
PupNacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 06:02   Link #24
MeanMachine
MeanWritingMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PupNacke View Post
I only played the first game and cant say how its explained/showed in the 2nd game. But as much as I understand, Tusukuru is not in control of the laser. Atleast not directly as like the emperor of yamato. Oboro etc cant use it Like he wants to. Only if the sleep od hakuoro is disturbed that Angel thing can activate it...?
From what I understood, Mitsumi CAN use it at will, but the problem is to make her want to use it. Hakuoro/Iceman is probably the only one who can ask her to do so and she would comply. Other than that, maybe to protect him and his resting place? Tough that decision would still be up to her.
MeanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 14:17   Link #25
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanMachine View Post
From what I understood, Mitsumi CAN use it at will, but the problem is to make her want to use it. Hakuoro/Iceman is probably the only one who can ask her to do so and she would comply. Other than that, maybe to protect him and his resting place? Tough that decision would still be up to her.
more like Hakuoro is only who can stop form using it to annihilate Yamato.
Old 2016-02-16, 21:45   Link #26
watisit

The route is known only to the locals. And who are they hiding from? Those locals. Logic level over 9000
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-17, 07:33   Link #27
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Hahahaha the first General they are going up against is Benawi. Good luck Yamato you're gonna need it everyone should just make out their lady will abd testament now, he will show no mercy.

Yamato's arrogance in war is what got them into this situation. Not scoutin. Not learning the lay of the land nor learning their enemies tactics. Even Kuon stated if they attached directly (which they are about to do) Yamato will lose. I couldn't understand why Kuon would go deliver to supplies to the enemy that is attacking her nation. This episode cleared that up she wants to end the war as soon as possible and protect her friends. I think she knows her country can and will deal serious casualties if this war is not ended soon. Donpoko is stupid and worthless and I hope he gets cut down

Too late in the game to try to make Haku out to be Mr fix it all dependable guy. Anything he does to help will just feel forced at this point
Benwai isn't that good of a general tbh. Hakuorou defeated him quite easily, and he was in charge of defending the entire country + quelling the rebellion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
The route is known only to the locals. And who are they hiding from? Those locals. Logic level over 9000
Well the one who suggested it was the local princess

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-17, 07:40   Link #28
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
You are way off-base with your sarcasm here. The point was avoiding the big route of which they were certain that they would be harassed there. Meanwhile, the natives may not expect a foreign invader to know about a small alternative path, hence increasing the odds that they will get to their target undisturbed since the locals may not have that path under surveillance.
Old 2016-02-17, 11:55   Link #29
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Benwai isn't that good of a general tbh. Hakuorou defeated him quite easily, and he was in charge of defending the entire country + quelling the rebellion.
I don't get where you're getting that he isn't a good general from. While Benawi was "in charge" he wasn't actually allowed to do anything except what Inkara wanted, which often were the strategically worst decisions.
Hakuoro was able to defeat him "easily" because Inkara kept forcing Benawi to make really strategically stupid actions. Like Benawi pretty much said to Inkara that destroying tons of villages to quell the rebellion was really stupid but he refused to listen to anything Benawi said. And then he was thrown in jail and had his job given to Nuwangi who made even worser decisions. When he was let out again at the end the situation was already lost which is why he killed Inkara after failing to convince him to kill himself.