AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-10-03, 18:36   Link #541
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
What scar ? There wasn't any mention of that.

This is just one of Rin's chracteristic. She does not think of herself as a child and want to push this view upon Aoki.
You know...the scar Kuro-chan was talking about during the festival.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 20:54   Link #542
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
You know...the scar Kuro-chan was talking about during the festival.
The question was raised in this thread and I've presented my theory to that a few post back.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 02:27   Link #543
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

While Aoki will never do anything to kids. He seriously needs to get his eye checked and not ignore bouncy sensei. D:
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 07:52   Link #544
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah. How could he notice Rin's cleavage (?) when Boin-sensei's was in plain sight? Damn lolicon teacher.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 08:16   Link #545
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
He might be a lolicon in denial
Quote:
The question was raised in this thread and I've presented my theory to that a few post back.
Oh i see, sorry i had'nt realized.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 12:07   Link #546
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

I don't know now which way this manga goes... But the Aoki/rin pairing becomes a dad/daughter relationship instead of man/woman.....
Spoiler for speculation:
Old 2007-10-04, 12:38   Link #547
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave_master16 View Post
I don't know now which way this manga goes... But the Aoki/rin pairing becomes a dad/daughter relationship instead of man/woman.....
Spoiler for speculation:
If Reiji caused the scar I doubt Rin would like Reiji that much and Let Usa-chan like him. Reiji is tempted to do something, but seeing his fantasies Rin is atleast grown up so Rin is save for now. D:
Old 2007-10-04, 20:42   Link #548
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Chapter 30 :-

Echo B.Spears :- "I'm not that innocent"

Clearly, he's not into huge b00bs.
Cool, it's Monoeye Rin.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 12:53   Link #549
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Why did I automatically think things could only go badly if aoki tries to play a fatherly role...

Well putting that aside aoki's co-workers are always a delight...Shiro-chan acts more innocent then the girls she teaches too, while poor Hoin continuing to fumble her attempts to approach aoki.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 12:57   Link #550
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Why did I automatically think things could only go badly if aoki tries to play a fatherly role...
Hearing you say that makes me think of coffee prince. Where the male lead pushes of his gay feelings, but making the main girl(the male lead thinks is a guy) his brother. With the brilliant logic that brotherly love isn't a romantic love.

I have fate in Aoki since his mother raised him well.
Old 2007-10-05, 23:55   Link #551
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Life Size 1/1 Kokonoe Rin Figure to commemorate the anime launch :-

http://www.cmscorp.jp/news/kojika01.html

I would love to get this. But it might be well out of my expenditure range
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 00:22   Link #552
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Life Size 1/1 Kokonoe Rin Figure to commemorate the anime launch :-

http://www.cmscorp.jp/news/kojika01.html

I would love to get this. But it might be well out of my expenditure range
...............Wow
Old 2007-10-07, 03:22   Link #553
GammaRed

Can anyone say... RINTASTIC. Anyway, I think she is out of almost everyone on this forums finaces. And I spend about 400$ a month on Anime Figures.

I cant see her being sold for less than 1000$+ US... but who knows.

I would love to see the compleated sculpture tho, with paint job and all. Might have to keep a running update on its progress.
GammaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-08, 22:02   Link #554
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaRed View Post
Can anyone say... RINTASTIC. Anyway, I think she is out of almost everyone on this forums finaces. And I spend about 400$ a month on Anime Figures.

I cant see her being sold for less than 1000$+ US... but who knows.

I would love to see the compleated sculpture tho, with paint job and all. Might have to keep a running update on its progress.
You've become a minor meme on /a/. Congrats.
Old 2007-10-09, 01:30   Link #555
GammaRed

@Ryougi Shiki: Hmmm? Wotcha mean? I dont quite follow, maybe its just because I am a tad slow when it comes to forum shortform.

and Thanks, I think.

I am really looking forward to seeing how Mimi's introduction to erotica changes her view of Renji. Not to mention the fact she couldnt get the bedroom scean out of her mind when talking to Aoki?
Old 2007-10-09, 03:15   Link #556
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaRed View Post
@Ryougi Shiki: Hmmm? Wotcha mean? I dont quite follow, maybe its just because I am a tad slow when it comes to forum shortform.

and Thanks, I think.

I am really looking forward to seeing how Mimi's introduction to erotica changes her view of Renji. Not to mention the fact she couldnt get the bedroom scean out of her mind when talking to Aoki?
No, it's just that people on another site I go to are making fun of you because you spend so much on figures.

Most of us there buy figures, but still, they cite your age and the amount of money and go "Am I that pathetic yet?"

just relaying the info. Thought you might like to know.
Old 2007-10-09, 03:41   Link #557
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Sounds like they're jealous that Gamma has that much disposable income.
Should we take a closer look at those doing the laughing and see if they stand up to any scrutiny?
Old 2007-10-09, 04:14   Link #558
GammaRed

Well, I am entitled to spend the money, and my age has little to do with how I chose to spend my money, I own my house, I have payed more than 80% of my morgage, and have no assayabul debts.

So in short, I have that much "disposabul" income...

Besides, I only buy figures that have a limited run, IE 2000 peaces or less, so when my collection is passed on to the next generation, they will have something of value.

*soft smile* I doubt that those makeing fun have no debt load, and own there home. But I dont belittle them that, they do after all have the right to express there opinion.

*edit* These figures are not just pathetic collectors foder, they are a form of art, since most of the ones I buy, are anime influenced, but not actuly from any Animes or Mangas

@Vexx: BTW, thankyou for your input it shows that AnimeSukiites stick up for one another.

Last edited by GammaRed; 2007-10-10 at 10:11. Reason: Comment
Old 2007-10-20, 01:06   Link #559
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Yeah I still Read Kodomo No Jikan, Wanna Fight About It?

People will find chapter 13 there and yes it does kick things up quite a bit on the fanservice level. If people aren't interested in Rin's stomach, they need not apply as it's featured prominently. Other than that, things get a little out of hand, but Rin seems to feel guilty about it. I have a feeling it's a cry for attention that's gotten to far out of hand, and her demands for punishment are really just a way to get Aoki to pay special attention to her. What will happen next I wonder.....

Okay, chapter 14 really bothers me and no I haven't blogged it yet, but I want to get this off my chest.

Spoiler for Chapter 14:

Ok, now that people have hopefully read this, I think this is kind of bullcrap storytelling on the part of the author. For one, I've noticed she always manages to spin it so that Rin is in the right, and that Rin always "wins" in her encounter's with Aoki as part of the humour, but this one really required a leap of logic. Aoki had always been fair to Rin and the other girls and tried to do his job, and then Rin torments, him, makes him break down, and then he's the one apologizing. I would say this is on par with Dick Cheney shooting his friend in the face, and then the friend apologizing in terms of ridiculous notions of right and wrong. The author really let me down this time, I like seeing crotch stomping lolis as I call them, but the thing I value even more is logic, and that was what was stomped on the most in this chapter.

Vexx, do you have anything to add?

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-10-20 at 22:16.
Old 2007-10-21, 09:57   Link #560
Tatakae

I just quote the "spoiler" parts I think are relevant for my argument:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 14:

Ok, now that people have hopefully read this, I think this is kind of bullcrap storytelling on the part of the author. For one, I've noticed she always manages to spin it so that Rin is in the right, and that Rin always "wins" in her encounter's with Aoki as part of the humour, but this one really required a leap of logic.
The story is less about right or wrong or a winning vs. loosing situation but more about Aoki getting to know Rin (and the other kids) better. In this chapter, Aoki really did ignore Rin when she was trying to get his attention as usual. It doesn't really matter if he was right or wrong, he just did it. As Hoin-sensei explains it, indifference is opposite to affection. The implication here is that Rin probably got the feeling she doesn't matter for Aoki, which of course isn't correct as we see how much his thoughts are revolving around her. On the other hand Rin's reaction is way too harsh: The ignores him in class like he did it before with her. The ending of the chapter, as I see it, shows that Rin may be a "cool" character, but overall, in the end she's just a fragile child and children usually overreact and are selfish.
Tatakae is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen