AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-27, 14:50   Link #1701
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
I don't really think that fushimi will be the next king since there's still Seiri the lieutenant
But she's useless. She's only alive because Fushimi saved her ass (multiple times). I don't know if he's good enough to be king, but he's definitely a better choice than her.
Old 2012-12-27, 14:56   Link #1702
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
- Blue vs. Red: The best line of the whole episode going to Munakata, hands down.
If you're thinking of the same line I'm thinking - that was so cool and poignant. (Reishi himself was all sorts of fantastic in this ep.)

Quote:
Spoiler for The Last Crusade:
Spoiler for Shiro:

Quote:
Spoiler for The Last Crusade:

Spoiler for sequel hopes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
But she's useless. She's only alive because Fushimi saved her ass (multiple times). I don't know if he's good enough to be king, but he's definitely a better choice than her.
She was in a fight three times. Once she was under Neko's illusion and we never know what might have happened because Reishi stepped in to deal with Kurou himself. The second time she faced a king and Fushimi could only save her (before he was knocked out himself) because he was more familiar with Mikoto's power. Remember what Reishi did to Kurou, who was strong enough to kick ass in this ep without breaking a sweat? Yeah. The third time she wasn't in a particularly bad position, Fushimi pretty much butted in to fight Yata himself.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 14:57   Link #1703
Vena
Carpe Diem

It just adds a fun dynamic to make Fushimi take up Blue, while Yata takes up Red (assuming they even go that way). I can just as easily (and more easily support) a grown up Anna being the Red king.

Spoiler for Another note on Shiro:

Edit:
@Kuro: The umbrella survived. Maybe he's in the umbrella?

We do have a convenient Weismann body floating around, and he's been stuck at 20-something for the last fifty odd years. And he sort of looks like Shiro too...
Old 2012-12-27, 15:14   Link #1704
mayumi

looking at the lines from the future season k trailer munakata lines seem omnious because seri says something like same thing will happen to him as mikoto. Do not want another repeat, which king would kill munakata anyway? Green is the only option cause apparently munakata hates the color green.

Kings are actually chosen by dresden plate. however when a king dies they gang that is left behind can be managed by his first commander as the case of sceptre4 before munakata became king.

我が儘言いなや。もう吠舞羅は終わったんや
ふ。あなたもこんな気分を味わったのですか、周防?
猿比古。オレ、どうしたらいいのかな?
シロ!どこにいるの、シロ!
―言ったろ。俺はあいつの臣下になったんだ
室長。もし、あなたが周防尊と同じ運命を辿るなら私は
痩せたって馬力は落ちてないぜ!
私は長く生きた。そろそろ頃合いだろう
そんな顔でこっち見ないでくださいよ。
 俺は……どこにつくか分かりませんよ
もう少し強くなってるかと思ったけど……残念ね。狗朗
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 15:16   Link #1705
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
She was in a fight three times. Once she was under Neko's illusion and we never know what might have happened because Reishi stepped in to deal with Kurou himself. The second time she faced a king and Fushimi could only save her (before he was knocked out himself) because he was more familiar with Mikoto's power. Remember what Reishi did to Kurou, who was strong enough to kick ass in this ep without breaking a sweat? Yeah. The third time she wasn't in a particularly bad position, Fushimi pretty much butted in to fight Yata himself.
It's not about power levels. When she faced a king she was paralyzed by fear. She has to be saved not because she was weak, but because she was too afraid to avoid the attack on her own. Let's take Kuro as a counterexample. He fought Reishi fully knowing he didn't stand a chance. He was afraid and for good reasons, but didn't let that fear get the better of him. Kuro would make a good king; Seiri, in my opinion, not at all.
Old 2012-12-27, 15:23   Link #1706
kuromitsu

Quote:
It just adds a fun dynamic to make Fushimi take up Blue, while Yata takes up Red (assuming they even go that way). I can just as easily (and more easily support) a grown up Anna being the Red king.
I dunno, I guess I just have an aversion to those two. Or rather, Fushimi. Anna, though, I wonder about her. She's a strain like Neko (note how her powers are not fire based) so perhaps she has a shot at becoming a Red King (Queen?). Assuming she'd want to.

Quote:

Edit:
That would be actually funny, imagine Neko and Kurou wandering for years angsting their heart out, and then it turns out they had Shiro with them all along... xD;;

Quote:
We do have a convenient Weismann body floating around, and he's been stuck at 20-something for the last fifty odd years. And he sort of looks like Shiro too...
Well yes, but that's still a bit too old for now... maybe some years down the road when Kurou and Neko are older. XD;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
It's not about power levels. When she faced a king she was paralyzed by fear. She has to be saved not because she was weak, but because she was too afraid to avoid the attack on her own. Let's take Kuro as a counterexample. He fought Reishi fully knowing he didn't stand a chance. He was afraid and for good reasons, but didn't let that fear get the better of him. Kuro would make a good king; Seiri, in my opinion, not at all.
When she faced a king she was overwhelmed by Mikoto's power, just like the rest of the Sexy Corps who were present, including Fushimi. She wasn't afraid because he was a king, she was pretty much hammered down by the sheer force of his power. (Reishi even tells her later that it would've been very arrogant of her to assume that she had any shot at dealing with a king.) Fushimi used to be in Mikoto's gang, he was more familiar with his power so he had a split second advantage over the rest of the team, before he himself was knocked off his feet.

When Reishi kicked Kuro's ass he wasn't using his power the same way Mikoto did in that scene. He sort of waltzed in, disspelled Neko's illusion and then demonstrated the power difference between kings and regular superpowered people. He was nowhere near as aggressive and intense as Mikoto, there was no need to.

FYI, her name is Seri. (Seiri would be a pretty unfortunate name for a woman...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
looking at the lines from the futures season k trailer munakata lines seem omnious case seri says something like same thing will happen to him as mikoto. Do not want another repeat, which king would kill munakata anyway? Green is the only option cause apparently munakata hates the color green.
Where can I see that trailer? Can you PM me the link? (Although if it's just a trailer I don't think it's against the rules to link...)
Old 2012-12-27, 15:29   Link #1707
Kazu-kun

Quote:
When she faced a king she was overwhelmed by Mikoto's power, just like the rest of the Sexy Corps who were present, including Fushimi. She wasn't afraid because he was a king, she was pretty much hammered down by the sheer force of his power. (Reishi even tells her later that it would've been very arrogant of her to assume that she had any shot at dealing with a king.) Fushimi used to be in Mikoto's gang, he was more familiar with his power so he had a split second advantage over the rest of the team, before he himself was knocked off his feet.
For me, she creamed her pants and couldn't move. I don't think she's fit to be a king. Let's agree to disagree.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-12-27 at 15:41.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 15:30   Link #1708
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Where can I see that trailer? Can you PM me the link? (Although if it's just a trailer I don't think it's against the rules to link...)
I think he's referring to the quick montage after the credits, I don't have a link but it was part of the stream.

Right now, I just feel bad for Neko, she really did love her Shiro.
Old 2012-12-27, 15:36   Link #1709
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Didn't see the episode yet....*will probaly watch tommorrow

Spoiler:

I'm glad K got a second season. Despite its flaws, it is a world that I have enjoyed and wouldn't mind exploring more of. Guess we see Green Team and Team Black next?

So considering Shiro's current situation, I wonder who'd take over for him though?
Spoiler:
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 15:37   Link #1710
kuromitsu

Quote:
I think he's referring to the quick montage after the credits, I don't have a link but it was part of the stream.

Right now, I just feel bad for Neko, she really did love her Shiro.
Ah, the version I watched didn't have that. I'll try another one.

And yeah, Neko'd better get Shiro back after all this. ;_;
Old 2012-12-27, 15:58   Link #1711
Bern-san

Quote:
Ah, the version I watched didn't have that. I'll try another one.
I think we watched the same version

Good that Mikoto wasn't miraculously saved or anything. I feel a bit bad for Munakata and Homra guys (first Totsuka and then Mikoto) but it's basically his fault for being reckless and not trying to prevent it or something. I like Homra and Mikoto better in Memory of Red manga than in the anime.

Glad for the little Kuroh and Kukuri scene since I kinda ship them

Really hope Shiro reunites with Kuroh and Neko, they were my favorite ones. And of course another reunion with the Gold King.

I still don't understand why they placed Yata and Saruhiko's flashback there, they're the 2 most annoying characters (especially Saruhiko) and haven't really contributed anything aside from fanservice. Honestly what can they like about them.
Old 2012-12-27, 16:06   Link #1712
mayumi

Quote:

PMed you. any translation greatly appreciated.

So Kuroh was actually a dog? Neko and Kuroh are both strains it seems.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 16:13   Link #1713
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:

So Kuroh was actually a dog? Neko and Kuroh are both strains it seems.
Nah its Neko's illusion, Kuro himself is either a strain or he somehow kept the powers of his former king or his power is, regardless of the king, that arm thing.
Old 2012-12-27, 16:54   Link #1714
LKK

Quote:
Ep 13~

Spoiler for ep 13:
You'll facepalm yourself on the answer to your question.
Spoiler for answer:

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 17:03   Link #1715
kuromitsu

>LKK, Vena

Yeah, I totally forgot about Neko doing illusions. *facepalms as predicted*

But it was ridiculously cute.

Quote:
Thanks, so these were what you posted earlier... Here are some translations, please note that the sentences are out of context, also English is not my first language (and I haven't had any coffee today).

Don't be selfish. Homra is no more. (Izumo)

Heh. So this is how you felt, Suou? (Reishi)

Saruhiko, what should I do? (Yata)

Shiro! Where are you, Shiro?! (Neko)

I told you. I've become his retainer. (Kurou)

Captain, if you follow the same fate as Suou Mikoto, I'll... (Seri, btw what do they call Reishi officially?)

My energy hasn't depleted just because I've gotten thinner! (probably whatshisface, Yata's fat sidekick)

I've lived a long life. Soon the time will come. (I guess the Gold King, Reishi is only 24)

Don't look at me like that. I... I don't know where I belong. (Fushimi - since he's using keigo he's probably talking to Reishi or Seri. Or Izumo, I guess. FFS, grow some balls and go back to Homra.)

I thought you would've become a little bit stronger... too bad, Kurou. (this is totally Shiro, or someone who calls Kurou by his name like that)

Mikoto... your "red" is still warm. (Anna, duh)

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-12-27 at 19:29. Reason: wait, I think I misunderstood one, also I can't English today
Old 2012-12-27, 17:05   Link #1716
Crow
Noob

Question

Will there be a 2nd season?
Old 2012-12-27, 17:05   Link #1717
Konja7

Quote:
Nah its Neko's illusion, Kuro himself is either a strain or he somehow kept the powers of his former king or his power is, regardless of the king, that arm thing.
You're right, that must be an illusion.

I guess Kuro is a strain, because he has powers (although Ichigen is dead).

Another thing, Neko was a cat in scenes from her past, but she turned human when Reishi annulled the illusions. Is she a human or a cat?
Konja7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 17:49   Link #1718
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Will there be a 2nd season?
Yes it was just announced

As expected
Spoiler:

Even though I enjoyed the series I agree with the people who said that it was lacking in explanation (reason why some got confused) but I wouldn't mind a second season! ^_^
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 18:08   Link #1719
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
Yes it was just announced

As expected
Spoiler:

Even though I enjoyed the series I agree with the people who said that it was lacking in explanation (reason why some got confused) but I wouldn't mind a second season! ^_^
Spoiler for damocles:
Old 2012-12-27, 18:43   Link #1720
Tworble

Quote:

Edit:

Spoiler for Episode 13:
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural