AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-07, 12:06   Link #1
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

What the heck happened?

How come this anime dies out right after it was moved here?? Do people even know its here?? Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai can be boring at times but god, not even 1 post! What happened to all the fans and Hikari/Akari/Ecchi lovers???
Old 2004-08-07, 15:46   Link #2
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

We've moved on to other, more worthy series. Konomini was amusing while it lasted, but as the case is with all semi-ecchi bishoujos, it's not very memorable.
Old 2004-08-08, 01:44   Link #3
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Good point but girls bravo has no ecchi at all! what is it going to me based on? a story line?? That anime is about girls trying to get 1 guy, and i dont see how they are going to make this fun without any ecchi...
Old 2004-08-08, 03:51   Link #4
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsionicXero
Good point but girls bravo has no ecchi at all! what is it going to me based on? a story line?? That anime is about girls trying to get 1 guy, and i dont see how they are going to make this fun without any ecchi...
Hmmm... Have you tried some of the older series like Green Green or Onegai Twins? I can easily send you a long list of the bishoujo genre with somewhat similar plots and characters. Some, like Green Green, were IMO, much more funny (Tho Kimi Ninomiya made Konomini unforgettable )
Old 2004-08-08, 12:53   Link #5
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Yea, i saw Green Green, and if u have free time, make a list for me
Old 2004-08-12, 08:42   Link #6
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsionicXero
How come this anime dies out right after it was moved here?? Do people even know its here?? Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai can be boring at times but god, not even 1 post! What happened to all the fans and Hikari/Akari/Ecchi lovers???
I still live. I've got quite abit fo Konomini stuff now. A folder, a post, a pencile board and a rether expensive wall hang...
Old 2004-08-14, 07:12   Link #7
heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Tho Kimi Ninomiya made Konomini unforgettable )
Kimi Ninomiya?!? How in the world can you remeber those full names? You've got really to study it. I don't even remeber the first names of those two scheming girls and two baka boys in the show. No offense intended, I liked them o.k., I don't think their names are meant to be remebered.
Well Konomini seems to be sort of forgotten. I read one mean, disappointing review of it. But then its main complaint was that it is a ripoff of Mahoromatic, and I haven't seen that.
Old 2004-08-15, 03:15   Link #8
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Mahorormatic was great, but konomini was not a rip off of it. well, for a Hikari fan like me, i cant really forget about it, its like that doll has me... common, im still trying to get the manga, i hear its way more better then the anime, and i believe it! Anime was still ok, ecchi and all...
Old 2004-08-16, 03:18   Link #9
mememe
hmmm baka

Send a message via MSN to mememe
k just finished watching it and wow good ending too good cause now i don't want to delete it off my computer oh well it still going have to make room for newer stuff.
ppl probably stop talking about it cause they have watched it all and there is no way a second series is going to come out!
it was good but no way i'm buying it when its licenced.
Old 2004-08-16, 23:40   Link #10
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememe
k just finished watching it and wow good ending too good cause now i don't want to delete it off my computer oh well it still going have to make room for newer stuff.
ppl probably stop talking about it cause they have watched it all and there is no way a second series is going to come out!
it was good but no way i'm buying it when its licenced.
lol, witch anime are you talking about?!?!
Old 2004-08-17, 02:55   Link #11
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenly
Kimi Ninomiya?!? How in the world can you remeber those full names? You've got really to study it. I don't even remeber the first names of those two scheming girls and two baka boys in the show. No offense intended, I liked them o.k., I don't think their names are meant to be remebered.
1. Because she's hilarious and my fav character from the show. 2. Because I'm asian. 3. After 13 episodes, you figure you'll pick up ppl's names, eh? ^^. And honestly, I don't remember the names of the two girls or the boys either. (Kimi, btw, is Ryou's little sister). No offense taken, hehe. It's just that it comes naturally when I watch.
Old 2004-08-17, 13:42   Link #12
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Well, i just remember Hikari an Akari because they are so cute =) that and also they were the main chars, so its hard not to know there cute names.
Old 2004-08-17, 22:03   Link #13
heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
1. Because she's hilarious and my fav character from the show. 2. Because I'm asian. 3. After 13 episodes, you figure you'll pick up ppl's names, eh? ^^. And honestly, I don't remember the names of the two girls or the boys either. (Kimi, btw, is Ryou's little sister). No offense taken, hehe. It's just that it comes naturally when I watch.
I meant I just couldn't remember her surname. Who could ever forget Kimi?! But I can't recall that her surname was uttered in the series at all. Usually I am reminded that characters have surnames only when I see them written on some website.
Old 2004-08-20, 00:54   Link #14
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

You know what should of happenned? The anime should of showed us Hikari making love to takeru. That would of boosted the anime up instead of the crappy ending...
Old 2006-05-09, 13:17   Link #15
hoshino_crimsonwings

PsionicXero I totally agree with your sig, but I'm not gay :/ Also I guess most people can't see Konomini beyond the pretty girls and fanservice. <3 Konomini for life.