Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-18, 20:39   Link #1
weiwei
Nazi Bush

Chapter 211 [Manga] Discussion

http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleach5xl.jpg
-Finally the chapter comes out, as we were waiting for since last 2 weeks
- in the chapter, i saw there is Tatsuki, i think she is spying the battle between Grimjaw and Tousen
-Tousen is BACK by the look of the soul slayer
- looks like hollow ichigo begins to take over ichigo body
- we can see how ichigo struggle his inner- hollow, and process of hollow modifcation[/QUOTE]

Last edited by weiwei; 2006-01-18 at 20:58.
Old 2006-01-18, 21:47   Link #2
Kona
Banned

I would be dissapointed if tousen came to grab away grimmjaw for what he has done. But he might hold tatsuki a POW. I didnt expect her to pop out of this chapter and ichigo you dult! you need your hollow to win. Thinks he can win by himself .
Old 2006-01-19, 01:57   Link #3
Kaka
罪人クロノ

the chapter looks pretty exciting
I think I haven't seen ichigo and rukia for a month already lol

can't wait to see the whole thing
Old 2006-01-19, 02:09   Link #4
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I hope Tousen sensed Tatsuki, stabbed her, and left.

Then, Ichigo will go to her and......Tatsuki has turned into a Shinigami.
Old 2006-01-19, 04:09   Link #5
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I somewhat expect Tousen to be there just to restrain Grimjaw then leave..

After all these chapters of fights, there has to be a break soon. I don't think Tousen will mingle for long.
Old 2006-01-19, 04:42   Link #6
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Tousen doesn't need to be alone, and he taking back GrimJaw would explain why Ichigo would be left to train but it can be another Espada :P
I think that Tatsuki will only see the action if it's Tousen (the way of less bloodshead and justice)
I wanted to see Hirako here but...
Old 2006-01-19, 06:05   Link #7
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The funny thing is Grimjaw is stronger than Tousen, unless Tousen used Houyroku on himself and becomes a blinded demon...
Old 2006-01-19, 15:54   Link #8
weiwei
Nazi Bush

well, ichigo must control his inner demon first in order to fight tousen or Grimjaw or whoever they are... it looks like ichigo try to make an agreement to his hollow... well, i guess Zangetsu will help ichigo, since he wants his inner- world to be peace
Old 2006-01-19, 18:28   Link #9
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

yea i think GrimJaw would be much stronger than Toussen when he was just a shinigami but i think its pretty much certain that he is now a Vizard.. i mean why wouldnt he? thats the reason why he teamed up with Aizen and co. right? and thats what Aizen wanted. He pretyt much reached the limit of a shinigami's strenght and wanted to expand so he wanted to turn himself into a hollow to become stronger.. and it only makes sense that Aizen would make his subordinates stronger. Toussen as a vizard, imo, will be much stronger than the arrancar Grimjaw.
Old 2006-01-19, 18:59   Link #10
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooh-zoo-mah-kee
yea i think GrimJaw would be much stronger than Toussen when he was just a shinigami but i think its pretty much certain that he is now a Vizard.. i mean why wouldnt he? thats the reason why he teamed up with Aizen and co. right? and thats what Aizen wanted. He pretyt much reached the limit of a shinigami's strenght and wanted to expand so he wanted to turn himself into a hollow to become stronger.. and it only makes sense that Aizen would make his subordinates stronger. Toussen as a vizard, imo, will be much stronger than the arrancar Grimjaw.
Technically, he isnt a vizard because he didnt use the forbidden techniques but theres no doubt in my mind he has a hollow in him. The reason why he joined aizen is because he wanted the side with least blood shed, and he thinks aizen has least blood shed. And his justice crap. Tousen might be tatsukis friend she mentioned that died (i forget which chapter). I wouldnt be surprised if that happen. Theres no proof of that if tousen is stronger than grimmjow or vice versa until something happens. This 3 week wait better pack a punch..
Old 2006-01-20, 00:43   Link #11
Morisato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona
I would be dissapointed if tousen came to grab away grimmjaw for what he has done. But he might hold tatsuki a POW. I didnt expect her to pop out of this chapter and ichigo you dult! you need your hollow to win. Thinks he can win by himself .
If he lets him take over, he's already loss.
Old 2006-01-20, 00:50   Link #12
emessen

Quote:
Technically, he isnt a vizard because he didnt use the forbidden techniques but theres no doubt in my mind he has a hollow in him.
A Vizard is by the book's definition a Shinigami who has sought and gained the powers of a hollow... through any means...

let's make this easier to understand

shinigami turned hybrid = Vizard
Hollow turned hybrid = arrancar

IF Tousen has a hollow in him.. he is a Vizard...
Old 2006-01-20, 02:33   Link #13
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Kubo should stop teasing us by inserting Tatsuki in there, every time giving us hope she would gain power one way or another but yet it hasn't happen.
Old 2006-01-20, 02:55   Link #14
Ichimaru

shinigame captain > hallow
hallow perfect aranka = shinigami captain??
vizard > rest?
Old 2006-01-20, 03:41   Link #15
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Take out "giving us hope" and replace it by "letting us fear".
Tatsuki > Orihime
Old 2006-01-20, 06:37   Link #16
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emessen
A Vizard is by the book's definition a Shinigami who has sought and gained the powers of a hollow... through any means...

let's make this easier to understand

shinigami turned hybrid = Vizard
Hollow turned hybrid = arrancar

IF Tousen has a hollow in him.. he is a Vizard...
Your missing my point. Im saying techincally HE isnt a vizard because the hougyoku is not a forbidden technique.
Old 2006-01-20, 13:47   Link #17
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

After the battle, Hitsugaya collapses with blood all over (again!? ) and Renji's Zabimaru falls apart, Renji himself barely able to stand.

Renji believes even if they were to start the battle without their limiters on, they would not be sure of winning. It was down to luck, the Arrancars were shaken upon hearing that Renji and co's powers have now gone up 5 times and fled at once, leaving a fatal opening in which Renji and co didn't hesitate to take, it was their only chance to kill those Arrancars.

Had the Arrancars kept their cool and not fled, things would turn for the worse. Renji knows Ichigo is in big trouble. (That's KT's justification/excuse for the Arrancars getting pwned so quickly for those that complained last chapter. )

Ichigo battles Grimjow in Bankai mode, he throws out Getsuga Tensou at Grimjow. Grimjow wonders why Ulqiora didn't mention this and sorts of compliments Ichigo. Ichigo accepts the compliment, but secretly he is struggling to hold back his Hollow self. Seems like Wichigo (the unofficial name for Hollow-Ichigo, it sounds silly, but I like it) is getting more and more eager to show off everytime Ichigo throws out stronger moves.

Tatsuki, what can she do? Maybe she'll be saved by Tousen of all people, if that's Tousen at the end. (Just wondering, how come people know that's Tousen? Is it the hilt shape of his blade?)
Old 2006-01-20, 15:13   Link #18
Kona
Banned

[QUOTE=Tatsuki, what can she do? Maybe she'll be saved by Tousen of all people, if that's Tousen at the end. (Just wondering, how come people know that's Tousen? Is it the hilt shape of his blade?)[/QUOTE]

Yes that is Tousens Soul Slayer Suzumushi. Yes the hilt and guard are his. Tatsuki i really dont know but she was no#2 strongest karate girl something in japan. (I think shes number one now cause the 1st girl died in a car accident?). If yourichi trains tatsuki, that would be a sight to see.
Old 2006-01-20, 17:37   Link #19
Morisato

No, if he has a hollow in him, he is a vaizard. Do you know what Vaizard means? It means mask (well Vizard does but same thing) so if he's half hollow, he's got a mask, so he's a vaizard. Arrancar means to remove mask or remove/tear off in spanish.
Old 2006-01-20, 18:15   Link #20
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Your missing my point. Im saying techincally HE isnt a vizard because the hougyoku is not a forbidden technique.
if Hougyoku isn't a forbidden technique that's mean that everybody around is turing vizard now even Hanatarou can beat Aizen and co

back to reality... Rangiku kicked her enemy without him turrining shikai (it's better than to say realising ) he might be funny
so Arrancar are still better than Capitan, that's kinda cool to know that anybody who will come can win (for those that want real deaths in bleach)

why would Tousen be Vizored already? he still might be not alone, and how said that Grimjaw won't listean to orders
I think Aizen might start vizoring tests from Tousen, but wouldn't he tried with some kidnaped shinigami or something?

Aizen knew Ichigo had bankai, and he didn't say that he's weak or anything...
anybody from Aizen and co really don't know what capable of is Ichigo