AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-18, 00:12   Link #3941
MDLRHalo

So with the AA series getting an anime, does this give anyone hope of a possible season 2 of the main series?
MDLRHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 03:25   Link #3942
tsunade666

Probably. If its JC staff doing it then it will probably another index series.

mind you that HnA is still popular and has good sales in japan. I just hope the one who licensed the book is not that company. I'm not buying it unless its paper-book or hardbound.
Old 2014-12-18, 06:35   Link #3943
tuckersister

Yes, FINALLY. Another season of Hidan no Aria.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 06:44   Link #3944
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Yes, FINALLY. Another season of Hidan no Aria.
The AA side story, unfortunately...
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 08:33   Link #3945
AP24

So the 2nd project in the "AA Project" is an anime adaptation of the AA manga. Few months ago they said there would be 3 projects and the first one is the LN adaptation of the AA manga. They also said they would announce the 2nd and 3rd projects this winter. So what's the 3rd project? It might not be related to the AA storyline.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 09:56   Link #3946
MDLRHalo

I'm happy with any news at this point, after all these years of silence on any anime adaptations for this series.
MDLRHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 10:35   Link #3947
TarkTheTrinigon

IM sure it will get a season 2 if AA does well enough. The whole point is for these companies is to make money afterall
TarkTheTrinigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-07, 18:33   Link #3948
Klese

Holy crap what happened here? I think the last time I visited this place was right after Tsunade posted his Vol12 summaries. Apparently a lot of stuff has happened in the time I was gone. Can somebody explain to me what the hell is going on?
Klese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-07, 18:47   Link #3949
AP24

Does anyone have a summary of vol 19?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-08, 06:40   Link #3950
tuckersister

I still want to know how are Kinji's friends from the normal school are doing after transferring Butei Academy as of the current volume. What made Moe want to become a Butei (other than Kinji)? What are the relationships between both normal and Butei friends? I'm better both are pretty freaked out (a little).
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 12:34   Link #3951
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

So. Anything? Seriously? Anything to say on what's been going on? Any new updates? Or is the only recent thing still an AA anime? Or is that not even happening?
Old 2015-01-11, 19:11   Link #3952
tsunade666

Any news on the license novel? I'm not looking into it because I prefer the a printed book than digital one. On what volume is the release one? its been years and if it manage to catch up to vol 11 then I'll probably start buying it.
Old 2015-01-11, 19:33   Link #3953
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murakami Kai View Post
So. Anything? Seriously? Anything to say on what's been going on? Any new updates? Or is the only recent thing still an AA anime? Or is that not even happening?
Just saying, HnA's gone the way of Infinite Stratos in the Chinese LN fandom; ie, nobody that can TL cares about it enough to keep going, and the readers as a whole don't bother badgering them to read further either.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 21:41   Link #3954
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Just saying, HnA's gone the way of Infinite Stratos in the Chinese LN fandom; ie, nobody that can TL cares about it enough to keep going, and the readers as a whole don't bother badgering them to read further either.
I see. Welp. Sucks for those who want to know more.
Old 2015-01-12, 06:08   Link #3955
tsunade666

IS is also abandon in Chinese community? I can understand. From the beginning Ichika and the harem antics are dull there. I just don't like it that. I prefer HnA over IS because at least Kinji is badass in HSS mode.
Old 2015-01-12, 07:45   Link #3956
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
IS is also abandon in Chinese community? I can understand. From the beginning Ichika and the harem antics are dull there. I just don't like it that. I prefer HnA over IS because at least Kinji is badass in HSS mode.
the problem is that the only person (well based off the anime) who can get you into HSS mode is an obnoxious bitch who got mad because of an accident and pretty much forced ur hand into events that u dont care for because u just wanted to relax

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 08:00   Link #3957
tsunade666

-_- isn't that a normal setting? the girl one way or another will force the mc to move on. and the plot will start with that meeting.

Aria is actually pretty tame. At least I remember her saying sorry to Kinji if she was mistaken(if I rememeber it right) the problem is Kinji is also such an annoying tsundere.

its tsundere + tsundere combo = bad chemistry.

I won't blame it all to Aria. She is bad because she is trigger happy.

But kinji is also to blame because he always make the problem bigger by being stubborn.
Old 2015-01-12, 09:23   Link #3958
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
-_- isn't that a normal setting? the girl one way or another will force the mc to move on. and the plot will start with that meeting.

Aria is actually pretty tame. At least I remember her saying sorry to Kinji if she was mistaken(if I rememeber it right) the problem is Kinji is also such an annoying tsundere.

its tsundere + tsundere combo = bad chemistry.

I won't blame it all to Aria. She is bad because she is trigger happy.

But kinji is also to blame because he always make the problem bigger by being stubborn.
Kinji is to blame because in the end he gave in after having somebody force his hand his problem isnt being a tsundere its being a pushover and Aria is extremely pushy.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 14:39   Link #3959
tsunade666

isn't it also typical to have a pushover harem lead? if the harem lead isn't a push over and doesn't take sh*t from stupid harem antics then it won't be romcom harem story.

I can't remember a harem story that has that kind of MC.

It all starts with Tenchi. Let's blame on the old school harem king.
Old 2015-01-12, 17:24   Link #3960
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
It all starts with Tenchi. Let's blame on the old school harem king.
Haha, his legacy lives on, for good or bad.

Another possible problem with this is they keep introducing girls who are more or less more interesting and likable than the titled character.

Either when they're fighting or interacting or when they're with Kinji, those other girls for most people stand out & is definitely liked more (which I found baffling when he gets descriptive of Aria's looks, scent, etc. but it's often written how he seems to have a better chemistry in many ways with other girls).

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen