2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 04:38   Link #401
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Yes, I'd give a similar rating as you did.
Season 2 was ok for a while, until the Ragnarok Connection. Then Everything kinda went downhill.
This last episode epecially brought down the average. was around like 8/10 then bam, 5/10.

Your avatar expresses exactly how I am feeling right now.
R2 imo was alright up to Episode 20-25. Those 6 episodes were all RUSHED.
Old 2008-09-28, 04:39   Link #402
patnam

the ending is awesome, hope ther will be additional episode in OVA like GSD Final Plus......
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:39   Link #403
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takutosuki View Post
Spoiler for image:

YES. he has a little bit too good clothes to be a farmer :'3 maybe? :'333

so it might be lelouch. else, why would they not make it an old man, the "standard" farmer?
wish we had seen his hair color, though. then we would know.

CODE GEASS THE MOVIE! me wants!!!!
well, ofcourse thats not a farmer! Its a merchant!!!
Remember Spice and Wolf?

Anyhow I think the cart driver is probably him.

Lelouch obtained a code from Charles earlier - Recall the moment when Charles jumped in and touch Lelouch with his code hand before he disappear?
However the code only activates when the owner gets killed - Charles code get activate when he shot himself the first time, same with C.C. when she was killed by the nun.

Lelouch's code also activates when Suzaku stabbed him. Nunnally even gets 'memory watch' when he touched Lelouch. It was the similar effects when Leluch touched C.C.'s body back in the cave episode. This pretty much tells us that he really has the code and it is activating to revive him.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:39   Link #404
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
IMO Lelouch didn't die.

We all know you have to "die" for your Code to activate (Remember C.C. and the nun?). Charles transferred his code to Lelouch. Lelouch took Charles immortal "code" and C.C's contracted "geass." But to become immortal, Lelouch had to die. Suzaku "killed" Lelouch activating the "code" and making Lelouch become Immortal. He then spends the rest of his immortal life with C.C.

Thus, Lelouch becomes the first person to achieve Code Geass.

Spoiler for Lelouch's Ending:
Great explanation it make more sense now.
Old 2008-09-28, 04:39   Link #405
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
Well I believe Suzaku already gets some idea that Euphie's death is accident. remember in ep 23, Suzaku said "Lelouch you..." after Lelouch said that he is going to do something horible to the extent that everyone will forget the massacre princess (plus the candle scene with Euphie name ).

I personally think Lelouch's survive the whole ordeal is suppose to be a better ending (the original idea where the one with Geass will be alone in the end), but I start to think that Lelouch is really dead considerign how Suzaku (and CC) cries when Lelouch is stabbed. Unless Lulu tricks his closest allies, if Suzaku knows beofrehand that Lulu stages his death, he won't cry.
I think there is other possibility reason that C.C. cried. She didn't want him to live the life(hell) of immortal, but then Lelouch got stab and well, maybe become immortal.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:39   Link #406
Ja-Y-Ce
Earthling

Quote:
Well I believe Suzaku already gets some idea that Euphie's death is accident. remember in ep 23, Suzaku said "Lelouch you..." after Lelouch said that he is going to do something horible to the extent that everyone will forget the massacre princess (plus the candle scene with Euphie name ).

I personally think Lelouch's survive the whole ordeal is suppose to be a better ending (the original idea where the one with Geass will be alone in the end), but I start to think that Lelouch is really dead considerign how Suzaku (and CC) cries when Lelouch is stabbed. Unless Lulu tricks his closest allies, if Suzaku knows beofrehand that Lulu stages his death, he won't cry.
crying doesn't mean much... it can juz mean sayonara to Lelouch vie Brittania and that's it. - for all the dramatic effect.

because, he can't or won't be showing up as this identity anymore...

do not think that they will randomly throw us this cart driver... and C.C is still alive - i am sure that there is still plenty of room for the plot n theories.

Last edited by Ja-Y-Ce; 2008-09-28 at 04:48. Reason: sorry, wrong info
Ja-Y-Ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:39   Link #407
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Quote:
This is pretty much what I thought.
roon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:40   Link #408
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I think it was Sayoko that got stabbed. ( we don't see her at the end)

Lulu escaped again!
Except we hear his voice talking to Suzaku...
Also Nunnally saw through everything by grabbing with hands.
(What if Nunnally could see the truth about C.C. just by grabbing her with hands?)

It does seem weird that Sayako is not tied up on the scaffols or in the prison. Where could she be?
Old 2008-09-28, 04:40   Link #409
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
uh i don't see why her smile proove everthing. Unless you can read people mind. Anyway, it's more a LuluXCC ending than anything in the end, i think. I mean CC can talk to him and all so...
Ít´s open to speculation, look at Kallen´s face when Zero appears and Lulu dies, she doesn´t want him dying she even cries and is worried!!

Last edited by Skellington2612; 2008-09-28 at 04:51.
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:40   Link #410
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja-Y-Ce View Post
crying doesn't mean much... it can juz mean sayonara to Lelouch vie Brittania and that's it.

because, he can't or won't be showing up as this identity anymore...

since they are going to have another movie...and randomly throw us this cart driver... and C.C is still alive - i am sure that there is still plenty of room for the plot n theories.
Eh, there is going to be a movie?
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:41   Link #411
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yes, Ja-Y-Ce, because gutting your best friend doesn't make you cry whilst getting 'rid' of an identity does.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:41   Link #412
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Season 2 was ok for a while, until the Ragnarok Connection. Then Everything kinda went downhill.
This last episode epecially brought down the average. was around like 8/10 then bam, 5/10.

Agreed, Code Geass was epic win, but after the Black Knight's betrayal.. It wasn't as fun anymore, simple as that . In the end, I feel that in their desire to create a lot of ZOMG WTF twists, they sacrified too much in terms of story and character developments. Meh.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:42   Link #413
coba

Quote:

In some sense, it seems the storyline from ep 20 onward is probably a "replacement". For some example, in the last episode, C.C said on how Lulu should come back and fulfill his promise to make her smile. I don't see how dead man can mke her happy especially if C.C. already knew what ZR is beforehand.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:43   Link #414
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

I don't even know how to rate this episode.

If not for how absolutely meaningless and undeserved Lelouch's death is, and the glaring injustice of all the horrible characters surviving (not to mention the dubious philosophy of 'Zero Requiem' - how is Lelouch improving the world by dying?) this episode would have been perfect. Give Lelouch immortality and have him live a wanderer's life with C.C., his love - the two would have been a peachy couple to live in Lelouch's new world and everyone could have a happy end.

This is worse than GL's ending; there's no global theme in Geass to logically suggest this kind of an end, if anything it's a contradiction because people have more value alive than they do dead.
Malintex_Terek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:43   Link #415
Mokomi

Quote:
Except we hear his voice talking to Suzaku...
Also Nunnally saw through everything by grabbing with hands.
(What if Nunnally could see the truth about C.C. just by grabbing her with hands?)

It does seem weird that Sayako is not tied up on the scaffols or in the prison. Where could she be?
you know with her being blind for so long she'll know her brother's hand.

now why would things click for her once she touches his hand...sorry i ment her hand.
Mokomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:43   Link #416
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Lelouch's code also activates when Suzaku stabbed him. Nunnally even gets 'memory watch' when he touched Lelouch. It was the similar effects when Leluch touched C.C.'s body back in the cave episode. This pretty much tells us that he really has the code and it is activating to revive him.
That's what I think. Same as what happened when suzaku was in contact with c.c.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:43   Link #417
neoguyver3

Quote:

maybe Suzaku is cyring because this will be the last time he will see his friend again (even though he knows he's going to be alive in the world somewhere) , since he is "killing" him?
neoguyver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:43   Link #418
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
well, ofcourse thats not a farmer! Its a merchant!!!
Remember Spice and Wolf?

Anyhow I think the cart driver is probably him.

Lelouch obtained a code from Charles earlier - Recall the moment when Charles jumped in and touch Lelouch with his code hand before he disappear?
However the code only activates when the owner gets killed - Charles code get activate when he shot himself the first time, same with C.C. when she was killed by the nun.

You guys are all thinking about this too deeply.
Forget how the Geass and the Code works.
Logically, Lelouch can't escape.
If the Code did work, he doesn't have control over it. He would be brought back to life instantly. Where's he gonna go? The whole place was surrounded by people who hated him.
Old 2008-09-28, 04:43   Link #419
dgaaz

i think that was lelouch in the end

interesting points
  • nunnaly got to know lelouch's plan by just touching him, isn't that a trait of the code, just like C.C? She probably transfered her code to him before the ceremony
  • C.C is talking to him in the cart, she said 'ne, lelouch?' she also looked happy and is smiling, i don't think she'd be cheerful with a dead lelouch

in short, i think an immortal lelouch now travels the world together with a now mortal C.C.

happy end, CluClu ftw!
dgaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:43   Link #420
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Agreed, Code Geass was epic win, but after the Black Knight's betrayal.. It wasn't as fun anymore, simple as that . In the end, I feel that in their desire to create a lot of ZOMG WTF twists, they sacrified too much in terms of story and character developments. Meh.
That's my personal belief as well

That and anyone not named Kallen, and Suzaku couldn't fight worth a damn.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote