AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-03-09, 22:40   Link #101
Lunarskylar

oh madara has just sealed his fate, he didn't downright kill her. he pierced her torso, only a flesh wound.
now tsunade can have a near death experience with the prior 4 kages (despite the fact that they're in teh death god's belly) and jiraya will probably be there too, and maybe even danzo

they'll all pass their will of fire to her, she will regenerate and they will all eliminate madara xD
he shuda just cut off her boobs, teh source of her power
Old 2012-03-10, 01:07   Link #102
iBeast

Itachi was created to represent all the stoners in the world.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 04:27   Link #103
Subzero00

Does anyone know when did Naruto meet his friends again after he finished training with the 8 tails to gain control of the 9 tail
Subzero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 04:43   Link #104
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Since as a reader you're talking in my name I'm going to call bullshit on that.
I'm sure you are not the average reader that the author is thinking of when deciding on what decision to take
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 05:17   Link #105
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero00 View Post
Does anyone know when did Naruto meet his friends again after he finished training with the 8 tails to gain control of the 9 tail
Never, that hasn't happened ever.
Old 2012-03-10, 05:22   Link #106
Lunarskylar

well his clones did, so technically he did
Old 2012-03-10, 05:30   Link #107
HasuMasu
*Artist

I think he meant that he went to Konoha, which I don't think he did.
Old 2012-03-10, 09:41   Link #108
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Tsunade fell for the oldest trick in the book.
Old 2012-03-10, 09:49   Link #109
HasuMasu
*Artist

Done by one of the oldest guys in the book.
Old 2012-03-10, 12:02   Link #110
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Tsunade was about to step in and fight pain herself, but luckily for everyone naruto came just in time to take him on for her. while she was healing everyone, she was doing what a kage should, letting her jounins fight the battle. a general never takes the front lines unless its absolutely necessary. when it became apparent that the jounins couldn't handle him (kakashi dying and so forth) she went out on her own to fight him one on one. she most certainly would have died, but she was still brave enough to do it. it's not like any of the other current kages could have beaten nagato one on one either. he was one of the top 10 ninjas of all time in the series (top 5 at that time). I'm also not trying to defend tsunade's character, because kishi just writes weaker female roles and it's a fact, but she did go out there herself with the intention of fighting him. I don't see what else she could have done. naruto was clearly the better choice to fight him. no need to have the village's leader die if it wasn't the last possible option
there is a problem with that line of thinking. jiraiya was a sage and he failed against pain. i know tsunade believes in naruto but she also believed in jiraiya and he still died fighting him, and jiraiya was at the time one of the strongest fighters around. and after what pain did to the village, you spoke about how the other kagas could not defeat him. but a untested genin is going too, listen i know the story is all about naruto. but the hokage doesnt get to just hope for the best in terms of naruto beating pain. when you think about it, it kind of makes jiraiya look weak. we know that at the kaga meeting reputations and status mean a whole lot. by that thinking, you have to admit. tsunada didnt come off looking that great. what she was going to do doesnt matter, the fact is pain raped her villiage AND THE HOKAGE OF KONOHA DIDNT STOP HIM. LAST TIME I CHECKED THAT WAS HER JOB.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 12:15   Link #111
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I'm sure you are not the average reader that the author is thinking of when deciding on what decision to take
Well, I felt the same as Hunter. During the time of naruto's one on one with nagato I really wasn't relieved by hinata being alive. I was still worried about kakashi being dead and hoping he would be revived. I'm sticking to my point that kakashi meant a whole lot more to naruto than hinata so her being dead too wouldn't change his mind at that time to talk to nagato and try to understand where he was coming from. like hunter also said, there were many other dead too and the village was leveled, hinata just isn't that important of a character to the readers or to naruto to alter naruto's will at that time after he had regained control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
there is a problem with that line of thinking. jiraiya was a sage and he failed against pain. i know tsunade believes in naruto but she also believed in jiraiya and he still died fighting him, and jiraiya was at the time one of the strongest fighters around. and after what pain did to the village, you spoke about how the other kagas could not defeat him. but a untested genin is going too, listen i know the story is all about naruto. but the hokage doesnt get to just hope for the best in terms of naruto beating pain. when you think about it, it kind of makes jiraiya look weak. we know that at the kaga meeting reputations and status mean a whole lot. by that thinking, you have to admit. tsunada didnt come off looking that great. what she was going to do doesnt matter, the fact is pain raped her villiage AND THE HOKAGE OF KONOHA DIDNT STOP HIM. LAST TIME I CHECKED THAT WAS HER JOB.
no. her job is not to die meaninglessly when there are ninjas of konoha who could still fight. the leader of any organization must stay alive at all cost unless there is no other option. calling naruto a genin (while true) is just silly by your implication here. he was literally the strongest ninja of konoha, it doesn't matter what his rank is. tsunade as an experienced fighter would recognize this in his disposition, not to mention that naruto had the backing of the entire frog village who also trained and stood by jiraiya who you speak so highly of. the frogs knew that jiraiya lost to pain because they were there... so they wouldn't stick with naruto in the fight if they didn't think he had surpassed jiraiya and had a chance of beating pain
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 15:11   Link #112
Subzero00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I think he meant that he went to Konoha, which I don't think he did.
I mean has he bet his friends at all. If so what manga number
Old 2012-03-11, 02:48   Link #113
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
I mean has he bet his friends at all. If so what manga number
His clones briefly encountered them, but he himself hasn't.
Old 2012-03-11, 13:46   Link #114
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Done by one of the oldest guys in the book.
When ninja give a speech about the will of fire they usually win quickly so I was surprised when Tsunade got beaten in such a gruesome way.

Its possible that Kabuto will revive Jiraiya to fight Itachi and Sasuke since Kabuto should have saved some strong edo's to defend him.

And he kabuto could have gotten Jiraiya's severed arm or Oro could have gotten jiraiya's DNA to revive Jiraiya with.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 18:16   Link #115
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
When ninja give a speech about the will of fire they usually win quickly so I was surprised when Tsunade got beaten in such a gruesome way.

Its possible that Kabuto will revive Jiraiya to fight Itachi and Sasuke since Kabuto should have saved some strong edo's to defend him.

And he kabuto could have gotten Jiraiya's severed arm or Oro could have gotten jiraiya's DNA to revive Jiraiya with.
O.o if Jiraiya for some reason comes back I think he would be used for Naruto. Even if he was used against Sasuke and Itachi he would be dispatched in 5 seconds. I think Kabuto will either summon Madara to fight against Itachi and Sasuke or we are about to see a 3 way fight between them with Itachi trying to get Kabuto to get rid of the zombies including himself. Sasuke trying to kill Kabuto and stop Itachi from destroying himself and Kabuto I guess trying to kill Sasuke.
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 18:55   Link #116
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
She's not beaten yet, her regeneration ability make this wound a small inconvenience at best. It's probable that next chapter she will broke free and surprise Madara.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 19:05   Link #117
Subzero00

Quote:
His clones briefly encountered them, but he himself hasn't.
do you know what manga number this happens in
Old 2012-03-11, 19:28   Link #118
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
tsunada didnt come off looking that great. what she was going to do doesnt matter, the fact is pain raped her villiage AND THE HOKAGE OF KONOHA DIDNT STOP HIM. LAST TIME I CHECKED THAT WAS HER JOB.
Last time I checked the other villages lost their jinchuuriki (except Bee) to a bunch of opponents much weaker than Pain, while Konoha still has their jinchuuriki. They couldn't say shit to Tsunade.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 19:33   Link #119
Akashin

Quote:
do you know what manga number this happens in
He meets Hinata somewhere around 559-561 (I can't remember the exact chapter off the top of my head), and Sakura either shortly before or shortly after.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 21:46   Link #120
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Since as a reader you're talking in my name I'm going to call bullshit on that.
Nagato had already murdered Jiraiya, Kakashi, Shizune, hundreds of others and leveled Konoha to the ground. Adding Hinata to the list changed nothing, litteraly nothing since Naruto's decision would have been vindicated anyway with Nagato reviving everybody.
No, Kishimoto just won't really kill one of the kids. Chouji, Neji and Gaara had more than proven that already and Hinata was the final nail in the (absent of) coffin.
Gaara did at least actually die if I remember right. But he was revived so quickly and easily he might as well been napping. If Hinata had died, it would've been similar to Gaara's rezzing...no harm, no foul. As to why Kishi actually avoided doing that, well he shys away from killing kids/teens yes, but I still say there might've been pacing issues.

Seems he's obligated to add a tearjerker scene when we're supposed to believe a major character is dead forreals. Kakashi got the touching but pointless scene with his father even though he was revived just a few issues later. Doing something like that for Hinata when the final showdown between Naruto and Pein was happening would've been really distracting. Especially on the heels of Kakashi's flashback. Quicker to just have Sakura announce that Hinata survived and move on.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion