Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-11, 12:18   Link #1061
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
lol? i love the overreaction. And make no mistake Lelouch is the hero of the story. This post made my morning.
Anti-hero suits him much better
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 12:21   Link #1062
thedonkiluminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Makes Pedobears mad!
It's funny how everybody gets mad when he points the gun at a 12 year old, but where are the people mad that the Chinese Federation were gonna have Tianzi marry a damn near 40 year old man?
Old 2008-06-11, 12:22   Link #1063
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Anti-hero suits him much better
Unfortunately Season deuce. Has been changing Lelouch all for the better. While things maybe true for season 1. Season 2 has begun to change the character of lelouch. This is very apparent after episode 7. 7 really did a number on him.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 12:22   Link #1064
Sotobrastos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati View Post
It's funny how everybody gets mad when he points the gun at a 12 year old, but where are the people mad that the Chinese Federation were gonna have Tianzi marry a damn near 40 year old man?
I think some people like imagining themselves in Odysseus's position.
Sotobrastos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 12:23   Link #1065
KrimzonStriker

Can't we just give him the benefit of the doubt on this, I'm sure he has a plan beneath this madness
Old 2008-06-11, 12:24   Link #1066
thedonkiluminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Can't we just give him the benefit of the doubt on this, I'm sure he has a plan beneath this madness
Of course he does, but you know people here like to jump to conclusions.
Old 2008-06-11, 12:25   Link #1067
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
KRIMZON where have you been! anyways i agree everyone all upset over the loli. Lelouch is definitly has method to his madness. Its not he is actually going to hurt her lol. She's Kaguya's friend. Anyways,

5 more episodes to you know what.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 12:28   Link #1068
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Yeah how the hell he's going to explain to the Tian Zi that it was all a joke I wasn't really going to shoot you even though from here expression is seem like she was traumatized,.
Old 2008-06-11, 12:28   Link #1069
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Quote:
He allways does, as somebody said, we just need to relax and watch how his plans suceeds I doubt it wouldn't, except that
Spoiler for spoiler from PASH!:
as it is allready comfirmed
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 12:29   Link #1070
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Unfortunately Season deuce. Has been changing Lelouch all for the better. While things maybe true for season 1. Season 2 has begun to change the character of lelouch. This is very apparent after episode 7. 7 really did a number on him.
He may be viewed as a hero to the masses but he's actions speak different.
Old 2008-06-11, 12:29   Link #1071
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
KRIMZON where have you been! anyways i agree everyone all upset over the loli. Lelouch is definitly has method to his madness. Its not he is actually going to hurt her lol. She's Kaguya's friend. Anyways,

5 more episodes to you know what.

6-7 more episodes I say!!!

Sorry, been busy fighting up in the episode threads, the bashers just don't know when to quit already

Quote:
Yeah how the hell he's going to explain to the Tian Zi that it was all a joke I wasn't really going to shoot you even though from here expression is seem like she was traumatized,.
Benifit of the doubt until the final bell tolls I say!! We just got started in the Arc, just wait and see how it develops before making any rush judgments alright?

Quote:
So do you know what his actions say? Because from the typical standpoint there is no reason behind it, so why don't we wait and see what the reason is or is that too much to ask? >_>
Old 2008-06-11, 12:34   Link #1072
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Benifit of the doubt until the final bell tolls I say!! We just got started in the Arc, just wait and see how it develops before making any rush judgments alright?
Well I'm just saying that it looks bad from his end, also Kaguya could of gave her a secret message or sign before on what was going to happen, maybe Li's arrival just surprised her.

Quote:
So do you know what his actions say? Because from the typical standpoint there is no reason behind it, so why don't we wait and see what the reason is or is that too much to ask? >_>
Ah, yeah from the viewers point it says I would kill a young girl to get what want, although this is Lelouch we're talking about the worst case scenario is that he would geass her than murder her.
Old 2008-06-11, 12:36   Link #1073
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Well I'm just saying that it looks bad from his end, also Kaguya could of gave her a secret message or sign before on what was going to happen, maybe Li's arrival just surprised her.
That's exactly what makes me think there's something beneath all of this, Code Geass has never been one to make things really explicit and from any of our standpoints it makes no obvious sense. Give him time before you bring the hammer down, he has a plan, of that I'm sure of >_>
Old 2008-06-11, 12:36   Link #1074
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
his actions speak different because thats how he must act in order to win for example the chess game he moved his king up no one was expecting that right? meaning the ultimate counter attack sometimes to get things to go your way you must do crazy unexpected things :P
Old 2008-06-12, 13:32   Link #1075
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Easiest way would be geass, but I think Kaguya may be able to help calm her down as well. Still this makes little sense, since he could have potentially had Xinge on his side along with a good size chinese army as an ally. Maybe he didn't want to wait on civil war to sort it self out? Maybe he thought Britannia might take advantage and invade? Who knows?
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 15:45   Link #1076
Sotobrastos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Easiest way would be geass, but I think Kaguya may be able to help calm her down as well. Still this makes little sense, since he could have potentially had Xinge on his side along with a good size chinese army as an ally. Maybe he didn't want to wait on civil war to sort it self out? Maybe he thought Britannia might take advantage and invade? Who knows?
I think Xingke made it clear in one of the earlier episodes (4 I think) that he wouldn't hesitate to betray the black knights if it resulted in profit for the Chinese. He opposes the Britannians right now because they're working with the Enunchs, and also because they're acting against his precious loli. But when/if the enunchs are taken out, I think Lelouch may have believed that Xing would turn the knights over to the Britannians as a peace offering.
Sotobrastos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 21:49   Link #1077
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

in the last episode Lelouch kidnapped Tian Zi,
but i think in episode 8 when lelouch take Tian Zi to his base I expect he would be nice to her.
Xinge is a really good leader/motivator imo... man, Xinge fighting on Zero's side with Kallen and Toudou, gosh... it's gonna be epic!!!
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 21:58   Link #1078
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

When did Lelouch take Tianzi to his base in 8? I don't think he'll be cruel to her either in any case. I'd think they may have Kaguya stay with her since they are friends.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 23:07   Link #1079
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
When did Lelouch take Tianzi to his base in 8? I don't think he'll be cruel to her either in any case. I'd think they may have Kaguya stay with her since they are friends.
well, thats just my prediction, where else would Lelouch take her ^^
plus he wil probably sweet talk to Xinge
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 23:24   Link #1080
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, what I meant was that he didn't even meet her till 9. And I'd think he'd just take her to the ship. Either way, he's throwing that whole plan away from the looks of things.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote