AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-02, 20:38   Link #161
Evy

I'm in the process of gathering things for a Siesta 00 cosplay. I've found boots and ears I can buy and I already have a suitable wig. I have to hurry and get a black swimsuit before Autumn rolls in... The vest thing is going to be more difficult.

Though I think the hardest part is finding people who'll cosplay the other Siestas with me. :[
Old 2009-09-02, 22:48   Link #162
Turtleen
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Turtleen Send a message via Yahoo to Turtleen
Evy, where are you from? I want to make a Siesta too xD
Old 2009-09-02, 22:55   Link #163
Evy

The pit of boredom and unknown that is Québec.
Old 2009-09-03, 01:00   Link #164
Saerianne
*cackle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evy View Post
Aww that's a pity! I've got Siesta 00 almost done, but I live in Aus. D: I bet yours will pwn mine so maybe I shouldn't go. XD
Old 2009-09-03, 01:05   Link #165
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Nabiki Asakura
I'm going to cosplay 00 too...

It's just my imagination or 00 has a lot of fans here?XD
But, well, I'm planning on make 410 too so...

Ah, finally my Virgilia cosplay is working out, I had some problems and all, but now, next tuesday, finally I'll go to see how's it going *-*

Old 2009-09-03, 10:11   Link #166
Evy

It's the eye patch, I swear.

I plan on having the outfit done by next Summer (I -hope-) so I can bring it to Otakon in Baltimore. But no one wants to drive the way with me so I'll be stuck taking the travel bus... I'm scared of going alone fffff
Old 2009-09-03, 16:38   Link #167
Turtleen
*Artist

Quote:
Quote:
I plan on having the outfit done by next Summer (I -hope-) so I can bring it to Otakon in Baltimore. But no one wants to drive the way with me so I'll be stuck taking the travel bus... I'm scared of going alone fffff
I'm in Ontario Do you go to Anime North? And I'm planning to go to Otakon next year too! There's a thread for Umineko cosplay at Otakon on cosplay.com if you have it.
Old 2009-09-03, 17:31   Link #168
Evy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtleen View Post
I'm in Ontario Do you go to Anime North? And I'm planning to go to Otakon next year too! There's a thread for Umineko cosplay at Otakon on cosplay.com if you have it.
I've never been to Anime North before, but I know some people at college who go every year; if they're going next year and if I have the money and outfit ready by then, maybe I'll ask if I can tag along with them.

I don't have a cosplay.com account but I probably should get one soon... I have so much in planning
Old 2009-09-04, 04:19   Link #169
Vegitto-kun

Haha nice, I might be going to otakon again.

umineko cosplay would be godwin, would make flying from belgium to baltimore worth the time
Old 2009-09-05, 04:04   Link #170
Narokath

Just got back from Animania... Saerianne; You're Beatrice cosplay was amazing. I was the creepy red haired pony-tail guy, with the When they Cry shirt that got your photo XD

Also! You bought the Higurashi Sticker I made for the club! I was ecstatic :3 The club just doesn't understand my passion for When they Cry. I'll upload the photos a bit later.

The Battler and Kanon cosplay were also really well done, but seriously; You all cosplaying Umineko made my day.
Old 2009-09-05, 05:10   Link #171
Saerianne
*cackle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narokath View Post
Just got back from Animania... Saerianne; You're Beatrice cosplay was amazing. I was the creepy red haired pony-tail guy, with the When they Cry shirt that got your photo XD

Also! You bought the Higurashi Sticker I made for the club! I was ecstatic :3 The club just doesn't understand my passion for When they Cry. I'll upload the photos a bit later.

The Battler and Kanon cosplay were also really well done, but seriously; You all cosplaying Umineko made my day.
Ah thank you! And yeah, I've got the sticker right here, though i don't know where to put it. It's so much win though. >D
Mmm, I entered the comp with the Battler and the kanon was another guy who went. ^^ Thanks for the nice input! <3

Today's skit failed so much. guess that's what happens when you record it at 10pm the night before and don't rehearse or listen to it until you get on stage. >>'
At least the slap went well. XDD I'm glad she actually slapped me, instead of faking it.
Old 2009-09-05, 06:44   Link #172
Narokath

Nah you guys did great, I MAY be a little bias though since I didn't watch anything else... and I MAY have bolted to the stage area when I heard the opening theme song...

http://i28.tinypic.com/63tvnn.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/25qd4dz.jpg

My phone isn't the greatest, but they turned out pretty good... It gave you a nice golden eye flash, clearly magic at work.
Old 2009-09-08, 14:54   Link #173
Luna Selene
BEST MOM AWARD

Send a message via AIM to Luna Selene
Hey everyone! I'm attempting to put together a suit Beato, sans cane (but I have the pipe instead in preparation for her gown!), in two weeks for AWA. Mostly because I can, despite the fact I have a fully finished Rosa costume sitting here, begging to be worn.

Anyway, I was looking around for knee highs that might work and came across these http://www.sockdreams.com/_shop/page...oductID_77.php in black/burgundy (shown in the picture). The stripes aren't quite thick enough, but I think they're pretty darn close, and rather cheap. I hope that helps someone!
Old 2009-09-08, 15:14   Link #174
Turtleen
*Artist

I used something from that site too, they were rugby over the knee in black and red I believe, the stripes were thicker, but not the right shade for the red...

Also, Saerianne, I want to see this skit! Tell me if it's up on youtube or anything!
Old 2009-09-08, 15:42   Link #175
Saerianne
*cackle*

@Luna: Yeah, I had that problem. The stripes weren't thick enough or I had the wrong colour. ;_; Thanks for that site though!!

@Turtleen: LOL. God, it was so horrible. Made at 10pm the night before the con. -shakes head- I dunno if it's up on youtube or not, but i do know people recorded it.
Old 2009-09-21, 16:10   Link #176
Snickripep
I like MUDKIPZ! :3

Here's a crappy test shot of my Maria wig:
Spoiler for Maria wig... sorry for bad quality... and it's sideways... and HUGE! >_<:

Here's a link to a better-sized version of the picture:
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs46/f/20...ckerzAnime.jpg

I'm also working on suit Beato, and I plan to do Eva-Beatrice at some point, too.
:3
Old 2009-09-22, 12:14   Link #177
MayumiHime
Kihihihi...

Some pictures of my Beatrice cosplay~
But I need to make new stripes on the upper part. x_x;

Spoiler for EP5:

Last edited by MayumiHime; 2009-09-22 at 13:52. Reason: epic failure >:
Old 2009-09-22, 12:19   Link #178
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Mayumi SchülerVZ doesn't work for other websites^^ Use Imageshack I'll be waiting to see those pics^^
Old 2009-09-22, 12:21   Link #179
~Diru~
SS.VDine full steam ahead

I didn't expect Schülervz here xD
Old 2009-09-22, 12:23   Link #180
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Me neither xDD I didn't expect any VZ here