AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-22, 20:46   Link #821
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkasu View Post
Also, has anyone got any links to decent fanfiction/art?
Art is kinda hard to find, I know myself and herbert posted ALOT in the GH anime thread. Here's hoping Rune doesnt kill me, but she's my fav fanartist ever and drew a few GH ones (warning for novel based spoilers)
http://pics.livejournal.com/runesque/gallery/0000h5tx

I write GH ficts sometimes. If you click the Writing Journal link in my sig youll go to my lj where I have all my ficts.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 13:57   Link #822
Makkasu

That is some pretty good stuff; kudos to Rune.

I did something that could be called fan art (it was a project for school and the picture in question is heavily based on Mai). I actually made a fan art thread for ghost hunt but was told to post it here instead ^.^

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/q...asu0/Kaede.jpg <-- feel free to tell me what you think - but try not to be too harsh, im reasonably proud of it
Makkasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 21:39   Link #823
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

I have a huge collection of GH fanart, like I said most of its posted to the anime thread but I might add it to my gallery so everyone can look at it. Right now I just have screens and scans in it.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2009-01-06, 11:52   Link #824
LKK

Big news that I don't think has been announced yet!

Del Rey's web page has a listing for volume 10 scheduled for an August 2009 release.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 13:20   Link #825
yongshun

Yeah I saw that cannot wait
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 08:04   Link #826
LKK

I heard that volume 11 of the Japanese GH manga is scheduled for an August 6 release. Whether volume 11 will complete the Evil Spirits series is not yet known.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2009-08-06, 21:35   Link #827
Pineapple_Split

What chapters are in volume 10 again? Also, by Evil Spirits series, do you mean the entire manga or just a story arc?
Pineapple_Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 22:05   Link #828
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Split View Post
What chapters are in volume 10 again? Also, by Evil Spirits series, do you mean the entire manga or just a story arc?
By Evil Spirits series, I mean the first set of 8 novels. I don't know what chapters are in volume 10 because I don't have it yet. Someone else may know.

Old 2009-08-12, 21:08   Link #829
LKK

According to a report on ANN, the Japanese version of Ghost Hunt volume 11 made the top 20 best selling manga for the week of August 3 - 9. It was at number 18. This may just be wishful dreaming on my part, but if the manga sells well, maybe JC Staff will be inspired to animate this story arc. Here's hoping anyway!

Old 2009-08-19, 18:08   Link #830
LKK

In its second week, Ghost Hunt v11 dropped to number 28 in the Japanese Comic Ranking for the week of August 10 - 16. (Source)

Old 2009-08-27, 15:12   Link #831
LKK

Sadly, Ghost Hunt v11 has dropped off the top 30 Japanese comic rankings chart. On a happier note, the US version of GH v10 is hitting the shelves this week. (I got my copy last night. )

Old 2009-08-27, 15:21   Link #832
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
According to a report on ANN, the Japanese version of Ghost Hunt volume 11 made the top 20 best selling manga for the week of August 3 - 9. It was at number 18. This may just be wishful dreaming on my part, but if the manga sells well, maybe JC Staff will be inspired to animate this story arc. Here's hoping anyway!
I.Would.Die.

I still think theyd wait til vol 12 was out but hopefully that wont be too long of a wait (for the japanese fans, I know the US fans will have to wait years <_<)

I expect a report on vol 10!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2009-10-11, 19:05   Link #833
Sakuya
*Artist

I'm pretty sure the anime ended on The Cursed House chapter. So I guess the contents in the regular edition Vol.10 is new material not in the anime? Anyone know the status of Vol.11 from Del Rey? Maybe I should not wait and get the Japan version.

Last edited by Sakuya; 2009-10-11 at 19:52.
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 21:46   Link #834
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
I'm pretty sure the anime ended on The Cursed House chapter. So I guess the contents in the regular edition Vol.10 is new material not in the anime? Anyone know the status of Vol.11 from Del Rey? Maybe I should not wait and get the Japan version.
Volume 10 is indeed new material that was not included in the anime. I expect volume 11 to come out next year from Del Rey around the same time volume 10 came out this year i.e. August or September. It usually takes about a year for most manga volumes to make the transition from Japan to the US market. Mind you, this is only a guess on my part. Del Rey hasn't announced a date for v11. But I'm sure that, barring some unforeseen disaster, Del Rey will release v11 stateside.

Old 2010-01-02, 16:23   Link #835
LKK

Quote:
I expect volume 11 to come out next year from Del Rey around the same time volume 10 came out this year i.e. August or September.
I was searching through Del Rey manga today at Amazon & saw that GH 11 has been scheduled for an August 31, 2010 release. No guarantees that it will be released then, but I expect that it will.

Old 2010-01-02, 18:18   Link #836
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
I was searching through Del Rey manga today at Amazon & saw that GH 11 has been scheduled for an August 31, 2010 release. No guarantees that it will be released then, but I expect that it will.
That's good news. I bought Vol.10 and it came yesterday and I couldn't help but finish it within an hour. I wonder if this chapter is considered the end?
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 23:29   Link #837
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
That's good news. I bought Vol.10 and it came yesterday and I couldn't help but finish it within an hour. I wonder if this chapter is considered the end?
This story arc is the last story arc in the first set of the novel series. After this set of novels (nicknamed the Evil Spirits series), there is 1 more story arc. I don't know if that story will be adapted to a manga or not. I doubt anyone in fandom knows that yet.

Old 2010-09-12, 11:16   Link #838
LKK

ANN reported that the GH manga will end after volume 12 which is scheduled for Japanese release on September 30. I suspect that means we'll never see that last coda-like story I mentioned earlier in manga form.

Old 2010-09-12, 11:39   Link #839
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
ANN reported that the GH manga will end after volume 12 which is scheduled for Japanese release on September 30. I suspect that means we'll never see that last coda-like story I mentioned earlier in manga form.
That doesnt surprise me since the manga was only based off of Evil Spirits and not White Heart but Im just happy that after years of waiting we finally get confirmation that the manga will end. Kind of a bittersweet moment

What I really wonder if how much of the last novel will make it into the final manga vol...there's a few scenes I NEED to see in manga form

I wonder if the picture shown on ANN will be vol 12's cover.

Still waiting for Del Ray to release vol 11.....
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-09-12, 14:21   Link #840
MikiMata

I'm watching the anime right now, and thinking about buying the manga. I'm just wondering, do Mai and Naru ever get together, or does it continue being one-sided on her part?
MikiMata is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shoujo