AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

View Poll Results: True Tears - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 41 30.60%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 29.10%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 28.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 8.21%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.49%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.75%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.75%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-25, 03:33   Link #121
hai_san

Another powerfull episode a 10 for me. True tears is the serie i look most for of all anime this season.
Old 2008-02-25, 04:08   Link #122
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
not a bad episode, yet not as good as episode the episodes up to 6 (7th eps wasnt that great for me either).
Aiko was a no go from the start so unless something really strange happens i dont see what can bring her back as the winner in the final sprint, not that i d mind, her character is very likable and charming.
Jun is really scoring points i think i already stated that he didnt appeared to me as "evil" as everybody seems to see him. Imo Jun and Hiromi clearly saw through eachother's situation that s why without having romantic feeling toward eachother they seek eachother's supports.
i doubt he ll do anything with her, but who knows the girl he likes is going out with the boy the girl he is helping likes maybe they ll just seek mutual confort :3 (beside i didnt understood properly but after the basketball contest it seemed to me he didnt tell the whole truth about the reason why SxN and JxN are going out together).
anyway i think the police will be called by shin's mom once she ll realise hiromi is trying to runaway.
the reason why shin will end up in a fight has been beaten to death.
i ll see what happens next week, no point in getting all worked up about a preview since they always have been missleading.
Old 2008-02-25, 05:37   Link #123
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
Jun is really scoring points i think i already stated that he didnt appeared to me as "evil" as everybody seems to see him. Imo Jun and Hiromi clearly saw through eachother's situation that s why without having romantic feeling toward eachother they seek eachother's supports.
i doubt he ll do anything with her, but who knows the girl he likes is going out with the boy the girl he is helping likes maybe they ll just seek mutual confort :3 (beside i didnt understood properly but after the basketball contest it seemed to me he didnt tell the whole truth about the reason why SxN and JxN are going out together).
anyway i think the police will be called by shin's mom once she ll realise hiromi is trying to runaway.
the reason why shin will end up in a fight has been beaten to death.
i ll see what happens next week, no point in getting all worked up about a preview since they always have been missleading.
You know after watching the episode again, people have not commented on this but Jun is putting ALL the blame on Shin. Did you notice that he said that it was Shin the one that proposed the dating trade? So he is manipulating Hiromi there. I hope the theory about Jun having an accident is true.
Old 2008-02-25, 05:44   Link #124
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
You know after watching the episode again, people have not commented on this but Jun is putting ALL the blame on Shin. Did you notice that he said that it was Shin the one that proposed the dating trade? So he is manipulating Hiromi there. I hope the theory about Jun having an accident is true.
so the subs have confirmed that he said shin was the first one to porpose the cross dating thing? i only watched the raw.
Old 2008-02-25, 06:34   Link #125
golthin

Quote:
so the subs have confirmed that he said shin was the first one to porpose the cross dating thing? i only watched the raw.
yes, I thought he had said it was Shin who proposed the deal when i watched it raw, but I was not 100% sure. but the subs have confirmed that Jun give ALL the credit about the deal to Shin which we know is NOT true!
Old 2008-02-25, 07:10   Link #126
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Either way it's a very interesting situation now that Hiromi knows about the "deal". She could break up Shin and Noe by telling Noe about it.

Hiromi took it pretty well though, but by now we can see she doesn't love Jun that much

I still have hopes for Ai-chan. Maybe she will try something desperate to get Shin.
Old 2008-02-25, 07:45   Link #127
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Aiko can offer him hot smexy sex for the rest of his life, with the inclusion of good company XD, any teenage boy with anything between his legs would take up on getting lucky with Aiko lol
Old 2008-02-25, 07:54   Link #128
Liddo-kun
is this so?

It's another Perfect 10 XD! *votes

My hunch was right, immediate rejection for Aiko (I pity her a bit )
But it's good decision for Shin, he avoid creating more problems.

I now have a good opinion of Jun, I think he's a very good older brother to Noe
even risk his life riding the bike in the snow for Hiromi, because he thinks that if he does not do as Hiromi says, Shin might break up with Noe.

*looking forward to the next episode
Old 2008-02-25, 08:11   Link #129
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Jun is in love with his sister... >_>.... at least he doesn't act on it.

You know it ain't over yet with Aiko, too soon for that. Out of all the possible girls, Aiko makes the most sense... considering Hiromi is probably his sister, and Noe has a few screws loose.
Old 2008-02-25, 08:39   Link #130
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Jun is in love with his sister... >_>.... at least he doesn't act on it.

You know it ain't over yet with Aiko, too soon for that. Out of all the possible girls, Aiko makes the most sense... considering Hiromi is probably his sister, and Noe has a few screws loose.
nothing that a little screwing could fix?
Old 2008-02-25, 09:13   Link #131
Khaos

Arrow

Damn, seeing Aiko cry was really cruel...but Noe's innocent open nature makes up for that a little. As miserable as Hiromi's situation is, I liked, how she answered back to Shin's mother. Jun is probably the only one, she has now, I really hope, he doesn't put upon her, but I don't think he would, he seems to know, that Shin likes Hiromi and vice versa, since he was so surprised when Noe told him, that Shin said, he liked her. In the end Noe as well as Jun act as "helpers" to get those two to realize their true feelings by making them experience something else so that they realize, what they really want.

Quote:
nothing that a little screwing could fix?
ouch...bad bad joke...I lol'd...
Old 2008-02-25, 11:37   Link #132
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Blog article is up:

[RIUVA] True Tears, Episode 8

You know, these True Tears articles are at least twice as hard to write as the CLANNAD ones...
Old 2008-02-25, 11:51   Link #133
greyhawk
Some dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
yes, I thought he had said it was Shin who proposed the deal when i watched it raw, but I was not 100% sure. but the subs have confirmed that Jun give ALL the credit about the deal to Shin which we know is NOT true!
~>"Shin told me to go out with you. In exchange, he'd go out with Noe. It's exactly as I said"
Well, technically speaking, he wasn't lying (course not). I'm guessing you wanted Jun to tell Hiromi that it was he who had requested Shin to go out with Noe in the 1st place, or comment upon how he made the deal knowing Shin was just talking garbage (hey, I don't think Jun even tried to understand that simple fact, nor did Shin ever try to understand Hiromi's true feelings and call an end to it), so that Hiromi wouldn't have any wrong idea about Shin, right?
Assuming he did say that to Hiromi, I don't see very much change at all except for her fanbase's satisfaction The conversation was to help her realize it was because of her little lie that everything had become so complicated. I wouldn't care about the difference between "Hmm, so Shin did that in the belief that I'd be happy, even went as far as to go out with Noe against his will. Maybe if I tell him the truth..." (as right now) and "Oh, so he didn't want to be forced to go out with Noe so badly that he had to drag me into his own stupid mess and now this dude's having him keep his words. Nice" (had Jun told her every detail).
About Hiromi's stripping her clothes off, Now I know why I've been watching True Tears all along I'm amazed as to how some of you could argue over who's standing next to her and sweat all the fine details like that (eg. "His shirt is a darker shade and has the line where the sleeve connects to the body"). Well, even if it somehow turns out be Jun, you can never blame the studio, can you ? *"Hey, you n00bs forgot to add a line to the shirt and chose the wrong shade for it as well"* (even though the setting could be a bit different too).
Hey is it just my imagination or there are still people out there who believe Jun's probably going to "take advantage" of Hiromi? THEN GO 4 IT JUN, I wanna see how those idiots react to it Nope, the chance of such old cliche happening is slim. Who could be 100% sure if it's Jun in the preview anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
Whatever happened to blood tests?

*my stomach hurts*
DAMN, I'LL SECOND THAT. Forget about reputation being ruined (u can always keep it a secret) or whatever stupid reasons (oh no not some other emo stuff), this is 21st century 4 Pete's sake Let's get this BS over with, hell yeah!

Last edited by greyhawk; 2008-02-25 at 13:08.
Old 2008-02-25, 12:09   Link #134
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhawk View Post
~>"Shin told me to go out with you. In exchange, he'd go out with Noe. It's exactly as I said"
Well, technically speaking, he wasn't lying (course not). I'm guessing you wanted Jun to tell Hiromi that it was he who had requested Shin to go out with Noe in the 1st place, or comment upon how he made the deal knowing Shin was just talking garbage (hey, I don't think Jun even tried to understand that simple fact, nor did Shin ever try to understand Hiromi's true feelings and call an end to it), so that Hiromi wouldn't have any wrong idea about Shin, right?
Assuming he did say that to Hiromi, I don't see very much change at all except for her fanbase's satisfaction The conversation was to help her realize it was because of her little lie that everything had become so complicated. I wouldn't care about the difference between "Hmm, so Shin did that in the belief that I'd be happy, even went as far as to go out with Noe against his will. Maybe if I tell him the truth..." (as right now) and "Oh, so he didn't want to be forced to go out with Noe so badly that he had to drag me into his own stupid mess and now this dude's having him keep his words. Nice" (had Jun told her every detail).
About Hiromi's stripping her clothes off, Now I know why I've been watching True Tears all along I'm amazed as to how some of you could argue over who's standing next to her and sweat all the fine details like that (eg. "His shirt is a darker shade and has the line where the sleeve connects to the body"). Well, even if it somehow turns out be Jun, you can never blame the studio, can you ? *"Hey, you n00bs forgot to add a line to the shirt and chose the wrong shade for it as well"* (even though the setting could be a bit different too).
Hey is it just my imagination or there are still people out there who believe Jun's probably going to "take advantage" of Hiromi? THEN GO 4 IT JUN, I wanna see how those idiots react to it Nope, the chance of such old cliche happening is slim. Who could be 100% sure if it's Jun in the preview anyway?

well, still he made it seem like it was Shin idea in the first place. I understand what you are saying. He didn't really lie, He could have said, I asked Shin to go out with Noe and in exchange he asked me to go out with you. It sound like it is the same thing, but it is not. the way that Jun told it to hiromi, makes it look like Shin was the one that approached Jun for the deal. We are not arguing about the validity of what JUn told Hiromi, it is true. We are just saying that the way he said it, make it sound like it was Shin's idea and that is not true.

About the shirt and if it is jun or not, we have argued this too much and this is not the place to argue it anyway. so lets just wait for the episode this saturday. Even with all the good proof that some people have presented people still believe it is jun.
Old 2008-02-25, 12:26   Link #135
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
Woah@ Episode 9 preview.

I hope to see Hiromi kick ass in the next episode.
Old 2008-02-25, 13:32   Link #136
BigGimp77

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ai-chan's momentum derailed 5 minutes into the episode. Poor Poor Ai-chan.

That was a good episode though.

Noe went from being ridiculously cute at the beginning of the episode to extremely annoying at the end. God I'm so sick of the damn chicken talk.

Spoiler for Ep 9:

And a question to all those that know Japanese..
Does 'suki' mean "I like you" or "I love you" or does it vary? I noticed on my sub'd episode that it was translated both ways at different moments in the episode, so I was just wondering.

Last edited by BigGimp77; 2008-02-25 at 13:54.
Old 2008-02-25, 13:53   Link #137
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
as far as suki being like or love, Suki means like.
Dai suki means i like a LOT (or i love if i remember correctly)

i think it depends a bit on the situation maybe?

もいちど。。。
Old 2008-02-25, 13:54   Link #138
BigGimp77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenkitsune View Post
as far as suki being like or love, Suki means like.
Dai suki means i like a LOT (or i love if i remember correctly)

i think it depends a bit on the situation maybe?
oo Gracias.. I was curious about that I'll have to try and learn some Japaneses one of these days.
Old 2008-02-25, 13:58   Link #139
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
Meh, I needa learn more too. I only know a few things here and there. Kinda annoys me that my cousin can read/write english, but i can't speak japanese >_<

もいちど。。。
Old 2008-02-25, 14:04   Link #140
BigGimp77

Yea I always wanted to learn Japanese I just don't have the time. I'm also afraid I'll start taking lessons and I'll never learn anything lol.

I took 4 years of Spanish and I'm still pretty pitiful at it.
Closed Thread